bmcnicho

Leo’s Blog Comments on John Vervaeke Were Too Negative

64 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2022 at 7:50 AM, bambi said:

But I did tons of pyschedlics, had tons of experiences where I am concious of God, but then they wear off, and I return to normal life.

But your right maybe I don't understand what your teaching (even though Ive watched everyone of your videos etc)

So can you help me understand, what is the point to this work? What does the end goal look like

You won't like the end goal....in one of his older videos...he put it in there and I watched it....its the most profound...scary, end goal....if you are ready to get pissed off, scared, and realize....why we have a life and what the point of all this is....well...here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfYOaFTUVoo&ab_channel=Actualized.org

The only saving grace....is you won't have any memory of this so at least we have that.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You won't like the end goal....in one of his older videos...he put it in there and I watched it....its the most profound...scary, end goal

What is? I just watched the end of the video and he talks about you will experience everything, every sunset, every abuse, etc. 

You mean that when you said the scary final goal?

@Razard86 i saw again a while, and nothing is scary. I heard a very good explanation about the surrender of the ego. it's scary, it's true, but not so much, the ego is false. living in falsehood is shit. only the truth will set us free, and it is more than any idea about it. it is the glory, the sacred source from which flows pure love, the shining light of beauty, the impossibly perfection. And the ego is mud. The only problem for the "i" is that the truth is not an "i". Well , maybe it's a big problem 

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You won't like the end goal....in one of his older videos...he put it in there and I watched it....its the most profound...scary, end goal....if you are ready to get pissed off, scared, and realize....why we have a life and what the point of all this is....well...here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfYOaFTUVoo&ab_channel=Actualized.org

The only saving grace....is you won't have any memory of this so at least we have that.

Yeah I dont think @Leo Gura still has this same views as this video . In this video he states you will infinitely experience every possible permutation and reincarnation of experience. 

In the last years he has moved to, just this lifetime, it’s just a specific purposeful dream you will awaken from

the views in the video you posted would posit god and consciousness randomly permutating and reincarnating through every possible possibility without any sort of choice or discernment