bmcnicho

Leo’s Blog Comments on John Vervaeke Were Too Negative

64 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These threads and discussions are very important because they spell out all the advanced traps that keep you guys from full awakening.

When I prod at these teachers and intellectuals I am not doing it to be better than them, I am doing it so you can make crucial distictions that will help you reach Infinite Consciousness.

Unless you are extremely shrewd, you will get stuck at intermediate realizations.

My aim will always be to guide you to the highest possible realization.

When you finally reach it, you will understand why I did what I did, and why you resisted it.

It's not that I am better than you. I am you. But you don't understand that yet.

You are following me for a reason. Something deep in you knows that I will lead you to the highest awakening. You cannot articulate or prove it to yourself, but nonetheless you are drawn to it like a moth to the light in a sea of endless darkness.

The awakening I speak of is beyond what any human has ever communicated to you.

@Leo Gura You almost made me cry with this. I love you!

Edited by Vibes

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

LUVU2 ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, mmKay said:

Classic idealization of purple. Ancient cultures were extremely brutal and  would go to war witch eachother, kill all the men, enslave your children and rape the women and place your corpse skewered on a stick at the entrance of their tribe to repulse strangers.
Life is extremely complex and the bulk of people will never be satisfied with food, water, shelter and company.

You know at this point I believe some of you on the forum just disagree out of boredom..your critique can be stated about any stage in human history, Any stage, you hear me? Any stage.

Life is not complex that was the whole point of the video. And yes they will that is the whole point of enlightenment. Enlightenment makes ever second seen as perfect. So no you don't need your technology and all that other stuff. I'm not demonizing it I am just stating that life is really simple, humans just make it more complex. 

I believe one day humans will combine both aspects of each cultures and find a healthy balance. This video was just to illustrate that life is simple. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@mmKay @Razard86 The simple/complex thing is that life is both simple and complex. The simplicity can be used to construct higher complexity, and things exist at many different levels. So a more comprehensive view can integrate both, though I'd agree Purple tribal society is overly idealized.

3 hours ago, Vibes said:

: )

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm very fond of Schmachtenberger. He's more developed than me in many ways. However, his mind has been thoroughly influenced by the Ken Wilber Integral school and that entire community to the point where he cannot even say that idealism is true over materialism. He is still on the fence about that due to Wilber's 4 quadrant model, which is NOT awakening. You cannot be awake and still believe in 4 quadrants.

You have to be extremely careful with all of these Tier 2 people. Their development is so impressive it lulls you into a false sense of what the goal of this work is. The goal is not Tier 2. The goal is God. And God is not Tier 2, not Tier 3, not Turquoise, not Coral, not Integral

The 4 quadrants are ultimately wrong, unless you include them all within Consciousness. So idealism is true, but there's still an "exterior" part of consciousness that is out there in the image of the world you interact with, reality divided up.

The Wilber model also has it that Tier 3 necessarily incorporates God.

xD

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These threads and discussions are very important because they spell out all the advanced traps that keep you guys from full awakening.

When I prod at these teachers and intellectuals I am not doing it to be better than them, I am doing it so you can make crucial distictions that will help you reach Infinite Consciousness.

Unless you are extremely shrewd, you will get stuck at intermediate realizations.

My aim will always be to guide you to the highest possible realization.

When you finally reach it, you will understand why I did what I did, and why you resisted it.

It's not that I am better than you. I am you. But you don't understand that yet.

You are following me for a reason. Something deep in you knows that I will lead you to the highest awakening. You cannot articulate or prove it to yourself, but nonetheless you are drawn to it like a moth to the light in a sea of endless darkness.

The awakening I speak of is beyond what any human has ever communicated to you.

This rings very true for me. There really is a quality in your teachings that I haven't encountered anywhere. So in the spirit of healthy discussion to  me it seems like you are imposing your goal on everybody else and then judging them as lacking.

I mean the 4 Quadrants for instance are a model for how to navigate the world so of course they aren't reality itself. So in my opinion the measure is how well can you navigate the world with that model. As far as I am aware you never claimed that God Realization will show you how to navigate this world at all.

3 hours ago, Aimblack said:

This rings very true for me. There really is a quality in your teachings that I haven't encountered anywhere. So in the spirit of healthy discussion to  me it seems like you are imposing your goal on everybody else and then judging them as lacking.

Yes, as a leader I had to pick some goal to lead others towards. And the goal I picked was Infinite Consciousness.

Where are others leading you towards? That's what should really worry you.

I mean the 4 Quadrants for instance are a model for how to navigate the world so of course they aren't reality itself. So in my opinion the measure is how well can you navigate the world with that model. As far as I am aware you never claimed that God Realization will show you how to navigate this world at all.

And I think there is value in the 4 Quad model. In fact, I will teach it in an upcoming video. But I will make sure that it's taught in such a way that it doesn't paradigm lock your mind in the way it has within the Integral community.

Just because you intellectually know that some model is just a model and not the territory, that doesn't mean it hasn't paradigm locked your mind.

In fact, I should make a video just about the traps and self-deceptions of the Integral community.

19 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@mmKay @Razard86 The simple/complex thing is that life is both simple and complex. The simplicity can be used to construct higher complexity, and things exist at many different levels. So a more comprehensive view can integrate both, though I'd agree Purple tribal society is overly idealized.

: )

The 4 quadrants are ultimately wrong, unless you include them all within Consciousness. So idealism is true, but there's still an "exterior" part of consciousness that is out there in the image of the world you interact with, reality divided up.

The Wilber model also has it that Tier 3 necessarily incorporates God.

xD

Nothing is complex, all complexity is created and is a search for deeper truths. Once someone has mastered a subject, the subject becomes simple. To the student things are complex, to the master things are simple. All of existence is simple it has never been complex. 

What do you think Leo is searching for? The true Nature of Reality, what does he keep discovering? All of creation points to the Same thing. What is it pointing to? You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo. You are Me and I am You. You are the source of everything you will ever experience.

That's it.....there is literally nothing more. Any other awakenings that he gleans will just be different angles to look at the same thing. Reality is nothing. So it can be everything. Nothing and everything is simple. So how do you create complexity? Through focus. Through a perspective. Through a perspective you zero in, and explore and through that exploration you discover more and more complexity. So all complexity is....is focused narrowed attention. But when you zoom out...you discover...its just nothing/everything. 

Basically what you think is complexity is just zooming into infinity forever, but when you stop zooming....you realize its nothing. 

Now my whole paragraph.... is actually wrong...because its just a perspective...which is just relative and not absolute. Its actually both. LOL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And I think there is value in the 4 Quad model. In fact, I will teach it in an upcoming video. But I will make sure that it's taught in such a way that it doesn't paradigm lock your mind in the way it has within the Integral community.

Just because you intellectually know that some model is just a model and not the territory, that doesn't mean it hasn't paradigm locked your mind.

In fact, I should make a video just about the traps and self-deceptions of the Integral community.

Please do, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, as a leader I had to pick some goal to lead others towards. And the goal I picked was Infinite Consciousness.

But Leo, I have watched all your videos, and to this day am confused to the point in it all? A temporary experience of infinite conciousness, then back to work? 

None of this work has an point, yes Im god, yes im dreaming a dream, but there is no alternative, who cares about temporary states at all in any way? 

5 hours ago, bambi said:

None of this work has an point, yes Im god, yes im dreaming a dream, but there is no alternative, who cares about temporary states at all in any way? 

classic ego devilry attempting to distort the teachings in order to avoid putting in the hard work

17 hours ago, bambi said:

But Leo, I have watched all your videos, and to this day am confused to the point in it all? A temporary experience of infinite conciousness, then back to work? 

There is an alternative. You're not actually experiencing the profound fruits of this work, you're just theorizing.

It's like you are starving and I tell you to plant one mango seed. Meanwhile I'm sitting there eating a bucket of delicious mangos that I gathered from my massive mango tree. You are starving hungry and tell him, "But Leo, I planted this dumb mango like you said and all I got was this stupid little sapling. Who cares?"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is an alternative. You're not actually experiencing the profound fruits of this work, you're just theorizing.

It's like you are starving and I tell you to plant one mango seed. Meanwhile I'm sitting there eating a bucket of delicious mangos that I gathered from my massive mango tree. You are starving hungry and tell him, "But Leo, I planted this dumb mango like you said and all I got was this stupid little sapling. Who cares?"

It's like: 'Wake up there are no mango trees' 'Wakes up to nothing' whats the point in this? Maybe Ill just got eat mangos in my dream? Oh but you need to wake up there are no mangos! But I already did, and now I am back eating mangos. Why are you so dead set on temporarily waking up? 

I dont understand the point of chasing this temporary waking up states, as when you wake up, you only fall back asleep, do you understand what im saying?

12 hours ago, bambi said:

It's like: 'Wake up there are no mango trees' 'Wakes up to nothing' whats the point in this? Maybe Ill just got eat mangos in my dream? Oh but you need to wake up there are no mangos! But I already did, and now I am back eating mangos. Why are you so dead set on temporarily waking up? 

I dont understand the point of chasing this temporary waking up states, as when you wake up, you only fall back asleep, do you understand what im saying?

You're extrapolating and speculating as to the end result of this work. This activity is based on your ideals and concepts, which are necessarily wrong.

Intellectually, you know what this work is all about and where it leads. Experientially, however, there's a lot yet to contemplate.

Ground the work in your experience instead of just intellectualizing about it.

Edited by UnbornTao

@bambi The problem is this:

You think you understand what I am teaching.

But you don't.

And until you get this, you'll be miserable.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@bambi The problem is this:

You think you understand what I am teaching.

But you don't.

And until you get this, you'll be miserable.

But I did tons of pyschedlics, had tons of experiences where I am concious of God, but then they wear off, and I return to normal life.

But your right maybe I don't understand what your teaching (even though Ive watched everyone of your videos etc)

So can you help me understand, what is the point to this work? What does the end goal look like

On 21.7.2022 at 2:56 PM, Leo Gura said:

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxlgbXWPxuM-8hkkXSVidFwUgIOo1pJC1F

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxLM8g9VIEhxCdEy_I3DergPOgDkE9qMuk

All the cards are on the table. Time to choose now I suppose :) 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

11 hours ago, bambi said:

But I did tons of pyschedlics, had tons of experiences where I am concious of God, but then they wear off, and I return to normal life.

But your right maybe I don't understand what your teaching (even though Ive watched everyone of your videos etc)

So can you help me understand, what is the point to this work? What does the end goal look like

Sorry to disturb you, but if your willing I would like to understand your view

On 7/21/2022 at 8:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

I have a quote or a few that could work for a possible 4 Quad video. You know the model (AQAL) uses subjective, intersubjective (that which involves multiple subjects), objective, and interobjective (multi-object) aspects of reality, though you could see the singular subjective as primary and ultimately supplanting all the others.

. . . the mind . . . divides into two parts, its subjective experience of the ever-modified mental states and its objective experience of the ever-changing environment which seems partly or wholly to cause and is yet at the same time itself affected by the workings of that personality. . . . even the objective and external is only known to mind in the form of subjective impressions.

This is Aurobindo on pg. 532 of The Life Divine, which you could skim, since this is where Wilber developed the model from in the first place, such as:

We have in all the functionings of the mentality four elements, the object of mental consciousness, the act of mental consciousness, the occasion and the subject. In the self-experience of the self-observing inner being, the object is always some state or movement or wave of the conscious being, anger, grief, or other emotion, hunger or other vital craving, impulse or inner life reaction or some form of sensation, perception or thought activity.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

On 19/07/2022 at 0:49 PM, Leo Gura said:

Course will come first.

Book will takes 5+ years to complete.

@Leo Gura I know that Actualized is not about healing traumas, but you said that one of the courses will be about reprogramming the mind. Isn't healing traumas and reprogramming the mind the same thing?

Will I be able to use this course to heal traumas?

Edited by Vibes

9 hours ago, Vibes said:

Isn't healing traumas and reprogramming the mind the same thing?

Not really.

9 hours ago, Vibes said:

Will I be able to use this course to heal traumas?

A bit, but that's not its focus.