Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Realms of Wonder

Effective integration: Childhood trauma.

10 posts in this topic

Hey all, 

Beginning to realize the massive role trauma plays in hindering this growth journey, desiring to deeper understand the traumatic events in the past, to heal and integrate them as completely as possible.

What are the most effective ways to integrate/heal childhood trauma?

I appreciate any ideas and questions you have!

Stay true, be you! :D 

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Be as honest as you can be with yourself, discover the voices that may have been suppressed. Don't let conditioning twist how you actually felt/feel.

Go through the grieving process - it can be messy.

Journal about it/talk to someone if that speaks to you so that the wounding can be seen in the light.

Go meta on it and recognize things like, it was pain that was passed around unconsciously, that humanity has yet to grow to its "full potential".

Have awakenings that transcend your life stories. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Realms of Wonder  In Leos LP course, there is a visualization/hypnosis exercise that is about releasing negative motivation, it stems from the positive psychology branch. You can use it for any traumatic experiences.

What it does is makes you neutrally revisit a traumatic experience, observe it and its progression via third person and see what have you learned from it. What lessons and positive traits have you acquired from it. Its not that much about dwelling and accepting the hurt.

It does a great positive spin, without any gaslighting. Honestly I did not expect it to be so powerful. Thought it was yet another personal development self gaslight trick that you can use to avoid the real problem. But it actually works really great.

Another thing that helped me a lot with these kinds of things is guided hypnosis sessions from this channel, there are also QA videos from the same guy, which might help you understand the whole thing much easier.

I loved this one the most:

22 hours ago, puporing said:

Be as honest as you can be with yourself, discover the voices that may have been suppressed. Don't let conditioning twist how you actually felt/feel.

Go through the grieving process - it can be messy.

Journal about it/talk to someone if that speaks to you so that the wounding can be seen in the light.

Go meta on it and recognize things like, it was pain that was passed around unconsciously, that humanity has yet to grow to its "full potential".

Have awakenings that transcend your life stories. 

Thank you! @puporing

Those are some really inspiring methods, seems that going through the grieving process, going meta wit it, and deeper awakenings call to me the most.

3 hours ago, Yog said:

@Realms of Wonder  In Leos LP course, there is a visualization/hypnosis exercise that is about releasing negative motivation, it stems from the positive psychology branch. You can use it for any traumatic experiences.

What it does is makes you neutrally revisit a traumatic experience, observe it and its progression via third person and see what have you learned from it. What lessons and positive traits have you acquired from it. Its not that much about dwelling and accepting the hurt.

It does a great positive spin, without any gaslighting. Honestly I did not expect it to be so powerful. Thought it was yet another personal development self gaslight trick that you can use to avoid the real problem. But it actually works really great.

Another thing that helped me a lot with these kinds of things is guided hypnosis sessions from this channel, there are also QA videos from the same guy, which might help you understand the whole thing much easier.

I loved this one the most:

I Love That visualization from the LPC, that was the first stage of realizing how deep/much trauma is in this mind.

Thank you for sharing that video as well!

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

I find practicing "feeling awareness" to give me the most profound results. Check out the "Focusing" by Eugene Gendlin for a quick but sufficient introduction to it or Peter Levines "Waking the Tiger" and "In an unspoken Voice" for a more fleshed out therapeutic process.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

:x

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。