michaelcycle00

Terror after Leo's Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God

72 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Thanks, at least I'm not psychotic xD

Before spiritual practice my life was quite anxious but made a lot of sense, it was just normal human life. 

Now there are moments of normal anxious human life, and moments where my memories are just a fictional story. Of course there is no God recognition, I'm too newbie, but anxiety/monkey mind is replaced with deep mystery and time suspension. 

It depends on the quality of the day. Peaceful days are more mysterious and time-warped. Stressful days make me dive deep into my human identity and story. 

Here is a practice for you. Whenever you catch yourself making any negative or positive interpretation say the phrase 'That's just story." Keep doing it every time and it will both make you aware of your thoughts and create some distance between them. Also watch this video.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sorry to sound like a broken record but:

• High doses of psychedelics
  • Exposing yourself to massive and diverse life experience
  • Facing the things you fear, looking them deep in the eyes

It's not complicated but it also isn't easy.

@Leo Gura

How do you face fears that aren’t real? (I use the word “real” in a relative sense. I know that all fear is imaginary)

For example, this advice would make sense if you have a fear of public speaking. All you do is expose yourself to the public speaking and just do it anyway.

But what about fears that you can't really expose yourself to? The fears of things that might happen. 

@Vision just dont resist fear. Fear is a biological reaction to protect you. 

Your body must learn that this fear is not useful. If you react against fear, body thinks fear is right because you react(running. away for Example) . If not then not and fear will be less next time. 

1 hour ago, Vision said:

@Leo Gura

How do you face fears that aren’t real? (I use the word “real” in a relative sense. I know that all fear is imaginary)

For example, this advice would make sense if you have a fear of public speaking. All you do is expose yourself to the public speaking and just do it anyway.

But what about fears that you can't really expose yourself to? The fears of things that might happen. 

All fear is of stuff that might happen.

You might get your balls chopped off tomorrow. Why aren't you losing sleep over this fact?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You might get your balls chopped off tomorrow. Why aren't you losing sleep over this fact?

Leo, what is up with you always using analogies that involve dicks ?

First it was “You might get your dick bitten off” in response to someone else and now “You might get your balls chopped off”

What’s the next one going to be? The next girl  that sucks my dick might actually turn out to be a guy? xD

Anyway. It’s about probabilities. But I still get extremely anxious about things that have a low chance of happening. The level of anxiety I feel is disproportionate to the actual chance of the event I fear happening. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Vision just dont resist fear. Fear is a biological reaction to protect you. 

Your body must learn that this fear is not useful. If you react against fear, body thinks fear is right because you react(running. away for Example) . If not then not and fear will be less next time. 

How do I “not resist” fear? 
Let’s say fear comes up, what do I do?

How do I stop reacting to fear?

Watch my videos on fear. Everything has been explained.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

46 minutes ago, AMTO said:

Are you saying you understood the wink? What was the wink lol? 

If you are in contact with your higher self you will understand the wink.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

9 hours ago, Vision said:

Leo, what is up with you always using analogies that involve dicks ?

First it was “You might get your dick bitten off” in response to someone else and now “You might get your balls chopped off”

What’s the next one going to be? The next girl  that sucks my dick might actually turn out to be a guy? xD

Fear is judgment. The more judgmental/selfish you are the more fearful you are. Learning to forgive, and seeing everyone and everything as you will slowly get rid of your fears. The brain is the root cause of all fear as it is discriminatory and creates labels and categories. Its useful for physical manipulation, building, planning, but it is terrible for emotional health. 

The discriminatory mind views everything from a logical perspective, but it is limited in its ability to process information, which is why you have to fail so much in life through personal experience because the truth is...YOU KNOW NOTHING. You are finite intelligence what the hell would you know.

The key to growth is adopting the mindset of not knowing, and going forward into the unknown. As you draw your map through your experiences you adopt a this seems to be true approach without every clinging to any belief as absolute truth because there is only one absolute truth which is the truth that controls all of reality. Everything else is relative to the situation at hand in the present moment.

@Leo Gura I am that's why I use your videos for emotional support, and as a replacement for banjo. I love you brother. Thank you for staying true to your identity at all costs. Fear is highly existential, because we are finite beings according to what you said in that video. It's not just an emotion, but an existential fact of life. Fear is how everyone is controlled. So, if you can face your fears, you're in the clear. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

So basically Leo and all of you are just figments of my imagination. 

This is just me, the only sphere of consciousness that exists, trying to discover itself. All the writing here is my own consciousness writing back to me.

Wild

@Vision

On 21/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, Vision said:

What are the best practices to get to the point where you don’t fear anything?

Also healing practices, shadow work, Inner child Work, contemplation

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

On 7/24/2022 at 7:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

What about instinctual fear of a grizzly bear running at you.