michaelcycle00

Terror after Leo's Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God

72 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

.why create 7 billion people and make them live together? If God wants to create and develop a soul, why not give him his own personal world to live in. It’s no extra work

The thing that will really break your heart is when you wonder:

Why allow anyone to suffer but yourself?

And then you realize: God wouldn't allow anyone to suffer but itself.

And then you realize that the only one who has ever suffered is YOU.

And that's when God's Love truly hits you.

Don't you see?

You are too Good to allow anyone else to suffer but yourself.

If there existed anyone other than you, you would have caused their suffering.

What kind of God would allow that?

Therefore, if God is to be Love, God must have no other.

God's Love is to subject no other to the torrents of consciousness than itself.

Consciousness has no one to dazzle, love, and torrent but itself. Because Consciousness is One.

You see? If it's not happening to you, there's no one else it could be happening to.

That's what it means to be Absolute.

God is Absolute.

You are Absolute.

You are God.

Your Mind is absolutely sovereign.

Your Mind is Absolute Reality.

Reality is your Will. And God's Will is Good.

God is Absolute Good.

You are Absolute Good.

Until you realize this, you're not awake.

Don't focus on your aloneness. Focus on your Goodness.

If reality is imaginary, don't you see? Then all suffering is imaginary.

If all suffering is imaginary, what is that?

GOD'S LOVE ;)

God is that which cannot suffer because it is too awake to its own Goodness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The thing that will really break your heart is when you wonder:

Why allow anyone but yourself to suffer?

And then you realize, that God wouldn't allow anyone to suffer but himself.

And then you realize that the only one who has ever suffered is YOU.

And that's when God's Love hits you.

You are too Good to allow anyone else to suffer but yourself.

Don't you see?

If there existed anyone other than you, you would have caused their suffering.

What kind of God would allow that?

Therefore, if God is to be Love, God must have no other.

God's Love is to subject no other to the torrents of consciousness than itself.

Consciousness has no one to dazzle, love, and torrent but itself. Because Consciousness is One.

You see, if it's not happening to you, there's no one else it could be happening to.

That's what it means to be Absolute.

❤?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

All your ideas of solipsism are NOT God-Realization. God-Realization is unimaginable to a human.

When you finally realize you are God. You will be all alone, but you will not be disappointed.

I promise you that ;)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's just the ego-mind acting up.

If you actually awoke to being God it would be the happiest day of your life.

But yeah, you would be all alone in that happiness, making it somewhat bittersweet.

Look, TRUTH is an acquired taste. It's not something humans are ready for. Which is why I won't push it on people any more. I am tired of dealing with people who are not serious about wanting to know it. I will no longer be trying to convince anyone of it. If you deny it, you'll just never get it, and I'm totally okay with that. I'm not going to force feed it to you.

Facing TRUTH requires a lot of integration work and cope. It's a process. You don't just find the TRUTH and then you're all peachy the next morning. It's heavy stuff.

This is true, it takes a certain kind of maturity to be able to face the truth. When you willy nilly give people the truth, the consequences will be that most of those individuals will be too immature to handle, or do anything constructive, with the truth. I think this would have been obvious to you years ago if you had taught people in person, because you would have seen the results. You fundamentally cannot trust what people say on this forum, nor under your youtube videos, in regards to their claims about what kind of effect your ideas and teachings have on them. and I think you are beginning to realize this.

Technically, your teachings aren't that much different from any other teaching, in the end they all lead to the same, yet as we know 99.9% of people will never gain the Truth from these teachings. Sure you can create your own kind of teachings, but I think it's important to realize that this will be a temporary and very localized things. It's made for very few people, at a very particular time in history. Yet, in the past you have treated this almost as if you wanted everyone to get enlightened, and that it's something everyone should be doing. And like I said in the past, I think there is a reason why certain traditions do the precise opposite. They will test whether or not you are ready for the work, they won't try to lure you into it, because that will of course attract immaturity.

Rather than trying to convince people's egos that enlightenment is what they need, what we must do is gradually make society more mature, and that will require Love on a different kind of level. If we do this correctly, their maturity will at some point naturally lead them to seek the next level.

So, the project of enlightening people and making people mature enough to be enlightened are two different things. I think making enlightenment part of the process of self-improvement is unwise, at least the way you have done it. Self-improvement should be one thing, and then those who are mature enough should be confronted with the pathway towards awakening. To dangle Awakening infront of those who are still maturing just invites all kinds of egoic issues. Which actually, I think your forum is a good example of, because we can see this happening here alot.

Just one example is something like relativism. For someone who matures, relativism might not be good at all, because they have not developed even the necessary foundations for living a good life. If you introduce relativity too soon, chances are the ego will use it for it's own purposes. It will use it to justify laziness, devilry and so forth. Putting a warning infront of an immature person that says "Don't do this!", will not be enough. That's not how egos work, if they did, the world would be a much different place.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Leo I've been struggling to integrate solipsism as well into my daily life since watching your solipsism video .

Why do you live life then? If no one exists, then sit there forever and i guess you won't die, because consciousness makes you immortal and you are not physically alive, it's just illusion? 

Suppose you woke up tomorrow and knew that solipsism was true. What do you do?

Tell anyone? There’s no-one to tell. Do something? There’s nothing to do. Try and learn what’s going on? There’s nothing to learn. You can’t even break free like in a matrix scenario- there’s not cage or illusion. There’s just you. 

True solipsism kills you .

I've told two of my friends and my sister and they agreed. It didn't depress them and it hasn't depressed me. I actually like it better this way. If everyone is me, then why take anything super personal, its me. If its an illusion I can have fun. If its me I should be kind and loving, why not be loving to myself?

Infinity of Gods is even better because even though you are alone you have created a method of division through what Leo calls Sovereignty. I would just say the separation is caused by a part of God not being awake to its other parts. Because the moment it becomes aware of said part, they instantly merge. 

Since God is infinite God isn't any one thing, basically nothing. But as a result can also be something. Its magical, its unlimited, its basically like playing the Sims as both the player and the character while simultaneously being everything in view. What is better than that? 

Its all how you choose to look at it. People who cannot see the beauty, it just means you are not secure enough in yourself. If you truly loved yourself, how could you not love this? I just want to know even more about how everything works. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I think you would find value in talking this through with someone who coming from a non-judgmental space, and listens and hears your concerns that a part of you has.

I wonder whether intellectually understanding will help you to move out of the emotional state you are in.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

This is true, it takes a certain kind of maturity to be able to face the truth. When you willy nilly give people the truth, the consequences will be that most of those individuals will be too immature to handle, or do anything constructive, with the truth. I think this would have been obvious to you years ago if you had taught people in person, because you would have seen the results. You fundamentally cannot trust what people say on this forum, nor under your youtube videos, in regards to their claims about what kind of effect your ideas and teachings have on them. and I think you are beginning to realize this.

Technically, your teachings aren't that much different from any other teaching, in the end they all lead to the same, yet as we know 99.9% of people will never gain the Truth from these teachings. Sure you can create your own kind of teachings, but I think it's important to realize that this will be a temporary and very localized things. It's made for very few people, at a very particular time in history. Yet, in the past you have treated this almost as if you wanted everyone to get enlightened, and that it's something everyone should be doing. And like I said in the past, I think there is a reason why certain traditions do the precise opposite. They will test whether or not you are ready for the work, they won't try to lure you into it, because that will of course attract immaturity.

Rather than trying to convince people's egos that enlightenment is what they need, what we must do is gradually make society more mature, and that will require Love on a different kind of level. If we do this correctly, their maturity will at some point naturally lead them to seek the next level.

So, the project of enlightening people and making people mature enough to be enlightened are two different things. I think making enlightenment part of the process of self-improvement is unwise, at least the way you have done it. Self-improvement should be one thing, and then those who are mature enough should be confronted with the pathway towards awakening. To dangle Awakening infront of those who are still maturing just invites all kinds of egoic issues. Which actually, I think your forum is a good example of, because we can see this happening here alot.

Just one example is something like relativism. For someone who matures, relativism might not be good at all, because they have not developed even the necessary foundations for living a good life. If you introduce relativity too soon, chances are the ego will use it for it's own purposes. It will use it to justify laziness, devilry and so forth. Putting a warning infront of an immature person that says "Don't do this!", will not be enough. That's not how egos work, if they did, the world would be a much different place.

All good points.

But also, I'm not really that interested in lower things. I am not going to bend over backwards to save the world. I teach at a level that I myself can enjoy.

People who can accept what I teach will gravitate towards me, and those who can't will naturally repel. It's a natural self-selecting mechanism. I have a radical mind and I teach radical things. There's no sugarcoating that.

9 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Yesterday night I reached new levels of terror and panic contemplating my bubble of consciousness being all that there is. That there is no Universe, no planet Earth, no science or biology, heck not even my damn house since I can't perceive it in its entirety at any given moment, and most importantly, no other people. Simply put, no external world.

If you feel like it's too much to handle take a break and go do "normal" things, don't be to hard on your self. You need integration.

Then come back stronger, starting to look at how you're finite identity is reacting to your contemplations. 
Next stop is digregating this identity, because it is the one your negative feelings and belief about reality hinge upon

And what am I supposed to make of that anyway? 

Look at your tendency to strumentalize any conclusions you get to.
The answer is, whatever you want

Edited by _Archangel_

If it is number 2, honestly, it's a never-ending curse, and that shit terrifies me. How am I supposed to cope knowing that not even my family is real? (in the sense of them having a POV and sentience). That everything is an outright lie. Not an illusion, which I already knew (and is a million times more preferable), but a complete lie. Being completely alone forever no matter what limited form God chooses to imagine. Just the infinite fooling itself for eternity in order to cope.

@michaelcycle00 Why this negativity? Investigate gently, for what's possible.

Why can't infinite intelligence find a way to split itself?

It already did, that's why you exist

Then Leo uploads the Infinity of Gods video and now I don't know what to think. Why would you tell people watching your video that they're all alone in limited form and then come up with "oh wait, actually there's an infinite amount of you and your bubble isn't all that exists, but yes, they're still all ultimately you".

he was talking about a specificmstate of reality that you can get into, which doesn't contraddict Oneness 

16 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I'm gonna share with you my thoughts and experience on this video combined with the Solipsism one (which I watched before Leo took it down).

Yesterday night I reached new levels of terror and panic contemplating my bubble of consciousness being all that there is. That there is no Universe, no planet Earth, no science or biology, heck not even my damn house since I can't perceive it in its entirety at any given moment, and most importantly, no other people. Simply put, no external world.

At one point after deconstructing my mind and looking at my hands I actually realized how weird it was that they existed, or that I had a POV at all. Watching my hands felt very bizarre but I didn't have any profound revelation about me being God, although it felt kinda obvious at that point, it's like it was at the back of my mind and didn't really move me. Things got even harder to manage once Leo started saying that there were no others out there and that only my bubble of consciousness exists, next 2 hours were really hard for me mentally. He also said this in the Solipsism video.

And what am I supposed to make of that anyway? 

1. Leo is a completely deranged individual with a big audience, spreading a message that could end lives.

2. It's the Truth.

If it is number 2, honestly, it's a never-ending curse, and that shit terrifies me. How am I supposed to cope knowing that not even my family is real? (in the sense of them having a POV and sentience). That everything is an outright lie. Not an illusion, which I already knew (and is a million times more preferable), but a complete lie. Being completely alone forever no matter what limited form God chooses to imagine. Just the infinite fooling itself for eternity in order to cope. Why can't infinite intelligence find a way to split itself? But you know, it doesn't make sense. It is already able to hide aspects of itself from me; notice that I'm not currently omnipotent or omniscient, let alone infinitely loving. Isn't this literally the biggest, most irrefutable argument against perspective/limited-bubble bound Solipsism? If it can hide that much from me, why wouldn't it be able to hide the perspective of every other human? Seems idiotic to think the opposite; you know, that it's just me, and that now I found out, I'm wishing Space X's Starship would fall from the exosphere and crash land on top of me.

I just could never bear the thought of my POV being all there is and ever will be. Living in this shithole as an underage coal miner in Asia **with others**, and giving away my omnipotence and omniscience forever is infinitely more preferable. Eternally alone, living a total lie in limited form is the biggest nightmare one could endure. At least while knowing it. Why tf did God allow me to even entertain this thought as actuality rather than just some horror fantasy? I'd imagine an infinitely loving being would've kept on fooling me indefinitely.

Then Leo uploads the Infinity of Gods video and now I don't know what to think. Why would you tell people watching your video that they're all alone in limited form and then come up with "oh wait, actually there's an infinite amount of you and your bubble isn't all that exists, but yes, they're still all ultimately you". Like telling us that it's just our perspective in the first place is trippy enough because in doing so you're implying that you yourself are not real anyway, and then you come up with this other Infinity of Gods thing, and so I wanna ask you, why say something so baloney when you're well aware of your own existence/bubble of consciousness? (Even if in limited form) and therefore making your claim nonsensical.

This is derealization. Full stop and turn around.

I'm projecting here on you @michaelcycle00 for sure (even though it might be on point): Let go of everything spiritual that points towards the Absolute and focus on the relative, that which is really important for you right now in this stage of life. Maybe you avoid the relative survival by bypassing into the Absolute. Turn around and get your shit handled. Turn around and burn through that karma first. The Absolute can wait.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well... accepting God as it is, is the work. God is how it is, not how the ego wants it to be.

Yeah, well, truth can be unexpected.

Yup, God is scary when you first encounter it.

How come you are able to enjoy a video game when you know it's just a fictional world?

God cannot have an other because God is One. So yeah, God has to trick itself into creating others. Where else could others come from?

No, you don't have to suffer from it. You can enjoy being precisely whatever is TRUE.

There is such a thing as a love of TRUTH for its own sake. That would be the integration.

Stop telling yourself it's fake. God is an endless dream. That's what reality is, absolutely. Enjoy that.

You have no problem enjoying a movie even though you know it was staged for your entertainment.

You have no problem laughing at a magic trick even though you know magic is just a trick.

You have no problem enjoying a cartoon.

There absolutely is.

Just think about it: it would be absurd for Absolute Truth to not be able to accept/integrate itself.

If God exists then God should be able to accept itself exactly as it is, however it is. And if you are God then you should be able to do it.

Your problem is that you haven't really had a proper God-Realization. You're trying to integrate a conceptual fantasy of God, not actual God.

But, look, I get your point. Yes, it is emotionally challenging. It took me several years of work to integrate it. It did not happen in a single weekend.

I loved it the moment you explained it. Because it justified what I always felt which was love, the desire to love someone without requiring something in return just felt like the most authentic expression. I have friends who deep down revealed to me one day they always wanted to be that way too, but they were afraid to get taken advantage of. 

So when you said you are God....I was like no wonder being loving and caring felt like the REAL ME and anything opposite doesn't feel authentic. Especially when its also because God is just enjoying itself!! Also reveals why there is suffering, because like you said God would never make another suffer, but God can make itself suffer for the experience because its God, not another.

It explains why when you study human psychology that the more you understand your human ego the more you understand others. You learn that all humans are the same just different in the degree of expression which was my gateway into  Spirituality. 

The video that gave me the most trouble was "Everyone Operates From Good Intentions" once I was able to accept that everything else was easy in comparison.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

38 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The video that gave me the most trouble was "Everyone Operates From Good Intentions" once I was able to accept that everything else was easy in comparison.

I should have just said, Everyone operates from Love, because everyone is God dreaming.

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

personally suffer from a slew of brain disorders..including an anxiety disorder, likely OCD and generalized anxiety, a depressive disorder, and then a dissociative disorder as well. and so I can very confidently say that I am mentally ill. In fact, two summers ago I suffered the onset of what I would now call a psychotic episode, which was based entirely around the idea that I was the only being that existed and nothing else. However, the beginning of this psychosis was also marked by the onset of the dissociative disorder I suffer from, which is classified as depersonalization/derealization disorder. Similar to a psychotic disorder like schizophrenia, this particular dissociative disorder causes the sufferer to feel as if they themselves are not real, the environment in which they exist is not real, and..as relates to you and me..other people. However, the reason why I personally claim that I suffered a psychosis alongside the onset of this illness is because those who suffer from a dissociative disorder know that what they feel is not real, that it is merely a sensation. When these sensations and experiences began for me, I did not have enough self-awareness to know them to be only sensations, so I logically concluded that I was lost in the matrix or something, and that everything I was living was merely an illusion. It was truly awful to think that way, especially because I didn’t even think to seek help when the therapist I could see would just be another made-up figment of my imagination. 

Then you obviously shouldn't be posting or visiting the board... It's just self harm...

@RMQualtrough the universe stopped seeming "real " to me .

there is no going back for me :D.

I'm completely skull-fucked by Leo's videos .

The solipsism one was the last nail in my coffin.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I'm completely skull-fucked by Leo's videos .

Wait till you try a Jedi Mind Fuck Mushroom.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I should have just said, Everyone operates from Love, because everyone is God dreaming.

Can always change the title....but you will be interfering with past Leo lol.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop telling yourself it's fake. God is an endless dream. That's what reality is, absolutely. Enjoy that.

You have no problem enjoying a movie even though you know it was staged for your entertainment.

@Leo Gura I had a dream last night pointing me to the truth of this. I was a film director making a film that was my life. I cast myself as a character in my film, but once I was immersed in my character, I forgot it was a film and that I was creating it. I was completely absorbed in it and thought it was real. 

7 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

I know what Leo meant by trying to contact other Gods. ;)

Nice!!!

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All good points.

But also, I'm not really that interested in lower things. I am not going to bend over backwards to save the world. I teach at a level that I myself can enjoy.

People who can accept what I teach will gravitate towards me, and those who can't will naturally repel. It's a natural self-selecting mechanism. I have a radical mind and I teach radical things. There's no sugarcoating that.

The main issue I would see with the way your content is structured currently, is that it will of course repell functional people who are not mature enough, but it will attract dysfunctional people who might have a tendency to fall for these kinds of ideologies. There is always the problem of those who will take everything you say for gospel and are not interested in seeking truth but rather simply want an answer.

When you combine the self-improvement with the spirituality, you will naturally attract such individuals, because they are usually the ones who need self-improvement. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's hard to gage really the effect on people when we don't see the actual results.

In the past you would have self-improvement videos that would urge and try to convince people that awakening is the most important thing, and I think that will naturally tend to create dogmatism in students. You probably can't entirely rule out all the risks, for that you'd have to do some sort of in person teaching style, but we can always think of ways to minimize this kind of harm.

Glory to Israel