Jannes

Should I start with dmt, 5-Meo malt or 5-Meo dmt ?

17 posts in this topic

I have done 10-15 low to mild doses of magic truffles (and one strong dose) and a mild dose of lsd once. So I am kind of a newbie still. I definetly have much to learn from these substances but I want to go way deeper and I don’t feel like magic truffles or lsd suit the purpose for that at least for me. 
So out of these three with which should I start? (Or should I even do them at all with my experience level?) I would start with a very small dose and step by step slowly increase the dose. 

Edited by Jannes

@Jannes what is a mild dose for you on Truffle (dried or fresh) ? What did you experienced there? 

I think 5 meo malt is best to start if you want to go deeper. 5 meo dmt is even on low dose sometimes very wild

The chemical itself is never the issue. The issue is what dose you take it at.

If you take 10g of mushrooms they will mindfuck you more than 20mg of 5-MeO-DMT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you take 10g of mushrooms they will mindfuck you more than 20mg of 5-MeO-DMT.

Poor Destiny and his 10.5g first time trip ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@OBEler 1-5g is low, 5-10g is medium, 10-15g is high (all fresh).
My highest was 13g dried (around 18g fresh) and I was acting like a crazy person (sweating, shaking, making weird sounds, couldn’t even move without putting all energy I had into it) I looked at a glass and somehow I knew that the only way that I perceive it is that I AM that glass. I couldn’t really think clearly and it wasn’t like rapid thoughts that were going through my head it was just my sanity hardcore battling with something and I didn’t even know what it was. It wasn’t really a bad trip because I didn’t battle being insane but it was still pretty hard and I didn’t want to repeat that again. If that got out of hand and I got depressed for example I couldn’t put myself together because I was so far gone and that would have been literal hell.

At the peak I  always contemplated a lot about different things. I asked myself what death is and for me there is a whole category of thoughts that all describe what death is in great detail which was really funny ?. Or I got the idea that fire is the perfect analogy for relative love and I wrote a little poem about it. Or that fear is manifestation. Or that we all do things with great fear in us and that fear is death. Or that the self can’t grasp itself because it is it. Or that the more something manifests (masculinity for example) the stronger it pulls it’s opposites (female energy in this example) to itself to become one. Stuff like that. But after 1-3 hours the trip wasn’t strong enough for these things and I naturally thought about survival stuff which was also great and I will definitely benefit hardcore from these trips. But there is just a big hunger in me to get absolutely mindfucked. And magic truffles isn’t the way to go. 

I heard that 5meo malt is very deep but not that aggressive you might say. It has a feminine energy to it. And you stay in the non dual state pretty long. That’s what I heard. Is that also your experience ? 
I also thought about dmt because it is the weakest of the three. But if I could just take a slightly weaker dose of 5meo malt for example I could negate that potential downside. 

Edited by Jannes

13g dried? 

If I dry my truffles in a dryer(40 grad Celsius 24 hours), they loose 70% of their weight. So 10 g fresh truffles are 3 g dried. 

There are Truffle calculator out there which are total wrong. Really dried truffles loose 70% of their weight 

I have no experience with malt (I will in future)

Edited by OBEler

5-MeO-MALT is as gentle as a full God-Realization can be.

Which is not all that gentle ;)

But you shouldn't want it too easy.

@OBEler I think these calculators are for magic mushrooms. They loose a lot more weight then magic truffles. Although not in a drying machine I dried my truffles for really long to be sure and they didn’t loose that much weight. 

@Leo Gura yeah the greatest things can’t come easy. It just doesn’t make sense. I get that. 
Okay then 5meo malt it is. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The chemical itself is never the issue. The issue is what dose you take it at.

@Leo Gura
yo, Leo got a question if i take 1g of shroom effects last 6 hours, does dat meen dat 2g will last 12 hours and so on or nah it’s still about 6 hours aprox regardless of how much i take? sorri if itz stupid kwestshen I’m new to dis stuff

Edited by blankisomeone

17 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura
yo, Leo got a question if i take 1g of shroom effects last 6 hours, does dat meen dat 2g will last 12 hours and so on or nah it’s still about 6 hours aprox regardless of how much i take? sorri if itz stupid kwestshen I’m new to dis stuff

If you take more then the trip also lasts longer. But it’s not like a linear dose to time ratio. 2g won’t last twice as long as 1g. Maybe it will last an hour longer… For my magic truffle trips the time of the trip never changed that much when I changed the dose and I experimented witch 0.5g dried to 13g dried.

13 minutes ago, Jannes said:

0.5g dried to 13g dried.

Hm.. for u 0.5 and 13 lasted about the same ??

39 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura

No matter how much you take the duration will not increase much.

But if you take really high doses the after effect will just be stronger, so that might seem like it lasts longer.

22 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Hm.. for u 0.5 and 13 lasted about the same ??

Yes

On 17/07/2022 at 9:29 AM, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura

I feel like I actually get shorter trips on higher doses (4-5g), but more intense. And they end more abruptly/cleanly than if I was on lower dosages like 2-3g. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。