RMQualtrough

You're never going anywhere. Srs.

32 posts in this topic

@michaelcycle00 Because you don't get it and think you are a person, and therefore think that the person is the whole of existence...

51 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@michaelcycle00 Because you don't get it and think you are a person, and therefore think that the person is the whole of existence...

It's not about what I think or wish to think, it's about what Leo said. What someone who's had way too many trips to count has to say is probably a lot more than just an opinion. Come to think of it, I'm gonna make a post about it. 

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You can use the same argument for a dream. Does a dream exist to you? 

1. I could make this post in your dream.

2. If would appear in your post in a dream.

3. You can answer that in a dream as well.

I could prove it in a dream. You could close your eyes right now and imagine all of that. 

You have never experienced anything but you. The seat of your experience is within. Everything you touch taste is you. And the you, you are experiencing is all imaginary. The real you, is just awareness.

I'm no more real than the smell of your breath in the mirror, or a fart. You are either seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, or tasting. That's your whole experience of life and it is totally within you. So if I made a product that took away your sense of feeling numbness, hearing, seeing, smelling, and tasting, what would you have? Just awareness. You are awareness that is the only thing you are. Everything outside of that is just an experience or sensation that comes and it goes. Death...is just the experience or sensation leaving.

Now there is one sensation that you are.....which is love, an infinite orgasmic never ending love...but since you haven't had any deep mystical experiences you are currently blocked from experiencing that.

Think about this.

A lot of people seem to stop at the fact that this is just a dream.

Pretend it is a dream for a minute, and consider the following argument:
- 1: Since you are existing in the dream, that means the dream itself exists... If nothing ever existed, this dream would not exist and you would not be experiencing it.
- 2: You don't know why the dream is here, why you are in it, what is outside of the dream, what is outside of that, and so forth. You don’t know when it began, when it ends, where it's going, even whose dream it is if anyone's at all, etc.
- 3: Everything you've ever known, experienced and will experience is within this dream.

Now replace every "dream" in those three statements with "physical universe".

Conclusion: There is literally zero difference between this being a dream or being reality... to the point where the words real and dream don't carry any meaning.

If you wake up from the dream when you die, you are back to square one whether or not you wake up in a real universe or another dream.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Why can't infinite intelligence find a way to split itself? 

Here you go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skoXFwOxTIk&t=4688s

You have no idea how great it actually is. Watch to the end of the video.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Its very limiting in how much you can understand if you equate it to a flat 2D TV screen. People's spiritual side, or absolute understanding of themselves/god therefore remains a flat 2D screen in this perspective. That would depress me too, thankfully I am infinity, everything I ever see or experience! Not a flat 2d screen running a movie. I am the movie, and everything in it.

I would suppose that's why most people give up and get depressed, never going into the mechanics behind why it happens or the interconnected nature of what you are seeing. The beauty of it all.

you're still not enlightened, highest level of enlightenment is to realize that it is infinity and allnes.

@RMQualtrough

paint1.PNG

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

you're still not enlightened, highest level of enlightenment is to realize that it is infinity and allnes.

@RMQualtrough

paint1.PNG

Wth is that lool. ?

On 19.7.2022 at 1:50 AM, RMQualtrough said:

Wth is that lool. ?

It is called ridiculous ego games??

Unbelievable how foolish some people can be ...

On 7/17/2022 at 1:05 PM, Godishere said:

When I message you, it's just myself replying in my next or previous dream.

Continuum is also an illusion. Next or previous life is illusion. But yeah, mind can’t explain nor grasp it. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 23/07/2022 at 2:12 AM, Galyna said:

Continuum is also an illusion. Next or previous life is illusion. But yeah, mind can’t explain nor grasp it. 

Timelessness is easy to understand and explain by saying that time appears within the backdrop.

Like a piece of blank paper. You can draw and animate figures. The drawn figures move through time, but the paper itself doesn't itself move through time.

And then the same for the infinite. The drawings on the paper are limited, that's how they take shape to begin with, by having boundaries sketched onto the paper. The paper itself if you can imagine one without any edge, doesn't have any finiteness to it... Considering the paper is a metaphor for literal nothingness, it's even easier to understand why it doesn't have an edge.

It's funny, if you stepped outside reality and tried to look at it, there'd be literally nothing there... You couldn't step outside, of course, because there's nothing outside nothing, we're nowhere. Nothing. Not in time. We shouldn't even exist. For all intents and purposes, maybe it could even be said nothing exists at all... Depending on which perspective you take.

20 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Timelessness is easy to understand and explain by saying that time appears within the backdrop.

Like a piece of blank paper. You can draw and animate figures. The drawn figures move through time, but the paper itself doesn't itself move through time.

And then the same for the infinite. The drawings on the paper are limited, that's how they take shape to begin with, by having boundaries sketched onto the paper. The paper itself if you can imagine one without any edge, doesn't have any finiteness to it... Considering the paper is a metaphor for literal nothingness, it's even easier to understand why it doesn't have an edge.

It's funny, if you stepped outside reality and tried to look at it, there'd be literally nothing there... You couldn't step outside, of course, because there's nothing outside nothing, we're nowhere. Nothing. Not in time. We shouldn't even exist. For all intents and purposes, maybe it could even be said nothing exists at all... Depending on which perspective you take.

Oh wow, thanks for sharing....

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

The sense of me being real is the most real thing there is.