CuriousityIsKey

Very Serious Question, How can God be All Love if I have Chromic Illnes??

12 posts in this topic

If my POV is the only thing to exist, why God makes me suffer having a chronic illnes that makes me suffer everyday? Isn't God love? 

I can't takes this anymore, it's many literally years of unnecessary suffering.

God....I'm so,so tired of being ill, I just want to be heLthy again, I know God it is not difficult for you to imagine, why do you imagine me being ill? I am missing out on my best years of life...

I hope God will finally show you love. The form of love which you can see and appreciate.

I know you are doing your best. I hope you will continue trying to improve your best. If your best is not enough, it means you need to improve it.

Have you ever wondered why we're here?

What's it all about you've no idea,

'Cause everywhere you look, all you see is hatred,

And darkness death and fear...

I believe people mean acceptance when they use the word love. The opposite of resistance. I think that's all they mean.

1 hour ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

If my POV is the only thing to exist

What does that mean? Do you think that your own tiny, limited, human personal thoughts, feelings and perceptions are the only things that exist? Think again.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@CuriousityIsKey because God is infinity. Its unlimited. It has to experience EVERYTHING. And it's all equally good for god. God doesn't judge illness as evil .only the ego does. And the ego is what's preventing you from seeing God's mercy even when you are ill.

BTW.  May I ask you what illness do you have ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@CuriousityIsKey You are mistaking God's Love for human selfish "love".
True Love is so loving that allows suffering and misery to exist and doesn't distinguish between things, like we humans do. Not attracting, nor rejecting.

@CuriousityIsKey

I'm sorry you're passing that hard test. The reality is that humans have not come here for happiness. we are soldiers with a job to do. look at the human world, human history. What do you see? oceans of suffering. the human is made to get attached to things that will be taken away. investigate the history, the famines of madras to give an example, look at the photographs. we are christ and we have to carry our cross, be nailed to it. in the end everything is glory beyond imagination. but on the surface there is pain. For what? No logic is going to answer that question imo. Only going really deep, enlightenment 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

in the end everything is glory beyond imagination.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

God is Love, Joy and happyness and harmony. And harmony is health also. U can have all of this but if u deny god, it can only lead to suffering and sickness.

God only creates health and beauty. Even if your body is rotting, u'll still be healthy if you're in alignment with god's love. Ego is sickness, ego is the problem, ego wants to be seperate from god and pays the price.

Don't know how practical this is to you tho. If want something practical then do an ayurveda consultation maybe. Read acim, maybe Christ will save u :D:)

Edited by Salvijus

I also have chronic illnesses. Diabetes and IBS as well as some others.

I am aware that these are a result of Karma. I did not take care properly of my body, made some bad lifestyle choices and as a result I will have to carry this burden with me probably until I die. I also have a genetic predisposition, which is a form of family Karma that each generation inherits.

I think you should look into the reasons as to why you have chronic illness. Maybe something you did in the past, perhaps lifestyle wise. Or, it could be due to past life issues. Past life regression might be a good idea to find the real cause in that case.

God cannot absolve you of Karma, only you can, but the consequences of past actions may carry forward until death and even beyond. 

Edited by Dumuzzi

12 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

I also have chronic illnesses. Diabetes and IBS as well as some others.

I am aware that these are a result of Karma. I did not take care properly of my body, made some bad lifestyle choices and as a result I will have to carry this burden with me probably until I die. I also have a genetic predisposition, which is a form of family Karma that each generation inherits.

I think you should look into the reasons as to why you have chronic illness. Maybe something you did in the past, perhaps lifestyle wise. Or, it could be due to past life issues. Past life regression might be a good idea to find the real cause in that case.

God cannot absolve you of Karma, only you can, but the consequences of past actions may carry forward until death and even beyond. 

Yes, what you said is true.

But you need to do everything in your power to be free from your sin or karma as soon as possible. 

If you are still in your 20s or 30s, that's very good. You have much time and energy to do it. Even if you are already in your 40s or 50s, you still need to do it. Better late than never.

Generate much self-love and take care of your body and soul, every day, every week, every month, every year.