Jaccobtw

Danger of getting Psychedelics

28 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

They train dogs to sniff for cocaine.   But since cocaine and mushrooms both have alkaloids, and the alkaloid contributes to the smell, could there be an overlap of the smell spectrums, so the cocaine trained dog would trigger when smelling mushrooms? 

As Leo was saying, “Alkaloid” is a descriptor of a type of thing, not a specific thing. Make sense?

7 hours ago, TurquoiseAngel said:

How to get it in London? Only high quality stuff.

we can't source any further on this forum other than saying you can find high quality stuff on the darkweb.

Edited by thepixelmonk

Here is an interesting article.   

Can Drug Dogs Smell Mushrooms?

https://doggysaurus.com/can-drug-dogs-smell-mushrooms/

The article suggests that dogs could be trained to detect mushrooms, and in addition differentiate them from magic mushrooms, but it is unlikely they will be trained by the authorities.

But here is a caveat:

"Alternatively, there is some evidence that police dogs are trained to alert when they smell something unusual. I watched a documentary on the Discovery Channel that said dogs are trained to alert on anything they smell out of the ordinary." 

"Whilst most probably aren’t trained to sniff out mushrooms, that doesn’t mean they won’t smell them, given how some can also alert on unusual odors."

I don't know what  "unusual"  means, but that would suggest that the dogs can be trained to detect a broad number of different materials or a whole category of materials, in addition to the high resolution to single out a specific substance.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Everywhere I go to buy it says its only for research purposes only and not to be ingested. Should I be cautious?

If you're in the US you might consider Salvia Divinorum as it's legal in 19 states. Just don't smoke it otherwise you're probably subjecting yourself to a hell you can't imagine, especially if you smoke a potent extract. If you don't want to do that, I suppose you could wait for psilocybin-bearing mushrooms to be legalized. In Denver, they're already decriminalized so given another decade or two they'll probably see similar legal status nationwide to Cannabis, on the grounds that psychologists endorse them as antidepressants.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I heard of a guy who would wrap cocaine around his dick when he went to the airport, and when the drug dogs sniffed his crotch, he would pet the dog and the police would jerk the dog away.

Not that I recommend something like that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, Jaccobtw said:

Everywhere I go to buy it says its only for research purposes only and not to be ingested. Should I be cautious?

Yes, everyone is saying this for legal reasons. Selling random chems for consumption is illegal regardless of whether the chem is active as a drug.

What you should be looking for is not that, but whether the store has a reputation in thr research chemicals community. There's quite a bit of scammers. Especially when you google random websites.

Lizard Labs is an European company that makes most of the novel psychedelics on the market. Look at their website for clues on what type of store can be trusted and what not.

With LSD analogs you especially have to be careful as sometimes NBOMes(a dangerous class of psychedelic that causes heart attacks) are sometimes sold as LSD or LSD substitutes by some vendors because it's cheaper to manufacture than legit acid. So obviously, if it's possible you should always test your substances before doing them. I'm not sure if a test you can perform at home exists for 5 MEO Malt, however.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.