Michael569

Optimising Your Sleep Time. Can You Sleep Shorter But Deeper?

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

Has anyone tried to experiment with their sleeping regime? I'd like to spend more time being productive in the morning and have been waking up at 6 am but I often feel sleepy and groggy and that it is doing more harm than good. Even if I go to sleep much earlier than i would usually have. 

If you have any interesting info or experience to share please can you comment? I am interested in anything. Ideal sleep time, any rituals you would have to help you sleep deeper. ( for me meditation does great job). Things you suggest to be avoided, food you eat/don't eat etc,.,,

Thanks a lot for any suggestions in advance

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Things I've learned through my "sleep experiments"....

Don't eat late. No caffeine after 3pm or so. Clear my mind and get a positive vision of tomorrow's opportunities right before falling asleep. Sometimes I review the awesome things from today and I look forward to them tomorrow.  I have noticed that when I'm following my daily healthy practices, I need less sleep. When I'm eating less than healthy, or holding perspectives on anything that is not beneficial to me emotionally, I need more sleep. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE