Javfly33

Mourning my hunky-dory Disney view on women...

41 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Oh for sure, my future-dream-unicorn-yoga-saint-witch-GF definitely has a weakness for getting skewered by cocky bastards while I'm over here practicing affection and sweetness LOL.

Tough. ?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAHAHAHA Exactly!! You got my point. I literally had a first hand experience with that recently ...

women don't find cocky men attractive , it's just that men with attractive high value traits are more likely to be cocky due to being more attractive to women to begin with, Causation vs correlation

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

HAHAHAHA Exactly!! You got my point. I literally had a first hand experience with that recently ...

It works the other way around too.

You have a weakness for skewering young, hot, dumb girls who are not right for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

Looks are by far one of the easiest things to fix both for men and for women. All you gotta do is to learn proper wellness and self-care techniques, no matter what your gender is.

It's pretty difficult to change facial aesthetics, hair, age, or the shape of your frame e.g. what gives you a nice waist/ass/legs. Many people are also far more genetically prone to being overweight.

It's very possible to be genetically extremely disadvantaged when it comes to looks, no matter how much effort you put into self-care.

And that affects women much more harshly than guys.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

It's pretty difficult to change facial aesthetics, hair, age, or the shape of your frame e.g. what gives you a nice waist/ass/legs. Many people are also far more genetically prone to being overweight.

It's very possible to be genetically extremely disadvantaged when it comes to looks, no matter how much effort you put into self-care.

And that affects women much more harshly than guys.

Lol, it all can be changed/worked with

Having "overweight genetics" is not an issue, you can be extremely hot having some excess weight and a lot of guys  will actually prefer chubbier girls  over girls who are extremely thin. We actually like chubby, what we don't like generally is extremely overweight people, which is not an issue if a girl desires to work on herself

However if she has indeed extremely overweight genetics and all her family were giants, I don't really see it as a problem. She just needs to find a giant ass man who will find her attractive. He'll probably want you to be as healthy as possible though still

But then again, it'd just be a 0.1% case anyway. The thing is, 99.9% of women can improve in all these areas drastically, given they will be willing to give up what mainstream beauty industry brainwashed them with

Edited by Hello from Russia

On 17.7.2022 at 0:12 AM, Javfly33 said:

It's quite tough to accept that even though reality might be Love at the end, we humans live like in a fucking jungle. The most bully, cocky, and selfish man is probably the guy that she finds really attractive. Doesn't matter how conscious you think she es. Doesn't matter if she is  into spirituality, God, etc (Hot witch girlfriend basically).

Doesn't matter how much you think you might connect with her. She won't want you unless you are strong. Not in the slightest. 

I find it 'funny' how the ego finds so challenging to accept the bitter truth of Sex/attraction/"Love". It's like some part of you (the innocent part) really dies...it's difficult to accept within the illusion the game is not about Love...even though the illusion might be Love. 

I see what you mean sometimes more when I am dating and gaining more experience the more polarizing and cocky and funny I am the more women like me I see this mostly as playfulness as I enjoy being a rascal in that sense from time to time and just embodiying the value of playfulness around people if you know what I mean. 

I also dislike the hypocracy of someone displaying him/herself as saint like emotional creatures it already feels possesive and evil and I know the sainthood figure is often ascribe to what is deemed innocent in nature let's say. The overall unfortunate obstacle is conditioning and the mind as well as just the emotional habit of complaining about this does not mean the complain is not justified! It very well is and can be. The book blue truth from David Deida showed me some conceptual universal truths that shocked me about masculinity and how painful and bitter that process in itself looks, as you have to keep giving your masculine energy basically without expecting anything in return. That is masculine apparently and I'd agree that self-less giving providing without agenda would be the epitome of masculine strength and goodness. Then when going out meeting a girl you like giving her your masculine gift in the sene of deep conscious attention and penetration of awarness, warmth, strength even something more external and simple as protection can be enjoyable to provide that and obviously as a real guy, you'd never expect to get anything from that.

It's just the unfullfillment of desire that leads to inner bitterness it's part of the dissolution process. I'd definitely see it as part of growth and feedback as it's a story and I do this all of the time and I am guilty of it too, holding up some fantasy/story/illusion that holds some partial truth and dramatizing it a bit to much. 

I for example have a similar issue with strength in the sense of that people always equate with me because of my physical apperance being tall and atheltic and dark even though internally I am not as strong as I look. So my dates expect sometimes this super masculine confident guy who'd alpha her on the street when neccessary and I am fine projecting that energy, which again re-inforces the cocky and funny playful phase of the date. So I end up in a lot of fun and laughing without action because legit I enjoy my own entertainment more than beign with her. I dunno I see myself as the price to be won ultimately and she is loosing out. Because I am willing to go to places. Don't let that one girl get to you man! There are so many out there it's amazing what can happen it's way to random and coincidental. As to not see it as your own creation!
'
Obviously again I could have made moves etc. Yet I really did not vibe with some girls I've meet and cancled a couple of dates as quality is missing sometimes in smaller places.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It works the other way around too.

You have a weakness for skewering young, hot, dumb girls who are not right for you.

You right Leo but in this case I really liked her more than any hot bratz with big tits @Leo Gura

You don't get how easy I fell when I realize I could talk with her about God, psychedelics and Truth and she would understand me...she also was sweet af I mean feminine traits on top of a hardcore spiritual inclination how could I not find her irresistible.

But yeah you might have a point the whole reason I started talking to her its because she was hot in the first place... I had talk  in this last year with some other girls about spiritual stuff but they were average at most so I didn't fell at all with any of them. I guess I´m a little devil lmao thanks for showing me xD

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

But yeah you might have a point the whole reason I started talking to her its because she was hot in the first place...

Good self awareness

It's Love.

On 7/17/2022 at 6:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

Likewise, no matter how God-like you become, you will still be attracted to a perfect pair of tits, no matter how dumb or mentally ill the girl who has them is.

Raw attraction is not very deep.

If that's tough for you to accept, consider how tough it is for a girl to accept that no matter how much self-development she does, guys will still judge her based on her tits. And tits have a much shorter shelf-life than a man's developed strength.

I have noticed and may be wrong about this that the more conscious a guy is, the less physical appearance matters to him as a whole. Basically he will value other things rather than looks a lot more. The guys that purely care about looks and do 0 compromises are usually the stange orange BRO type of guys (usually players or successful orange people like jordan belfort). I am not saying looks are not important if you become more developed and consciouss, just they matter less.

So for a girl, if she is average looking but with a great personality and vibe and energy then she can probably attract a green guy who may not be as "alpha" as the orange BRO but will give her a 100 times better relationship in the end. She will be happier with him and that is what matters the most.

So dont feel that bad about average girls, they will attract less guys but will definetly attract the RIGHT guy. 

And the RIGHT guy is measured by his wisdom, intelligence, consciousness, love and selfness. Not on BRO traits like money, status, good looks, charisma, confidence, assertivness or indiference.

At least that is how i see it.

15 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

I have noticed and may be wrong about this that the more conscious a guy is, the less physical appearance matters to him as a whole. Basically he will value other things rather than looks a lot more. The guys that purely care about looks and do 0 compromises are usually the stange orange BRO type of guys (usually players or successful orange people like jordan belfort). I am not saying looks are not important if you become more developed and consciouss, just they matter less.

So for a girl, if she is average looking but with a great personality and vibe and energy then she can probably attract a green guy who may not be as "alpha" as the orange BRO but will give her a 100 times better relationship in the end. She will be happier with him and that is what matters the most.

So dont feel that bad about average girls, they will attract less guys but will definetly attract the RIGHT guy. 

And the RIGHT guy is measured by his wisdom, intelligence, consciousness, love and selfness. Not on BRO traits like money, status, good looks, charisma, confidence, assertivness or indiference.

At least that is how i see it.

The instagram looks stuff is what is lower consciousness/social circles, but that doesn't mean looks period don't matter.

Mating isn't about love, why is it a man and woman couple to begin with? Women are no different than men about this either, it's just considered more socially acceptable for men to be honest about it.

Women are measured by health and vitality(bearing children)

Men; ability to provide

Edited by Devin

There is HOPE. My sister was actually a honky dory girl as you describe, its just very rare.

They need to be stage green very young with no trauma and come form a loving family that nurtured them.

Also look for the Female ENFPs. <<<--- very important

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

10 minutes ago, integral said:

was

key word :D

It's Love.

6 hours ago, integral said:

There is HOPE. My sister was actually a honky dory girl as you describe, its just very rare.

They need to be stage green very young with no trauma and come form a loving family that nurtured them.

Also look for the Female ENFPs. <<<--- very important

No. I have verified there is no such a thing. 

Leo itself says no matter how conscious or develop girls still are attractive to the same "thing".

ALSO, I'm not saying you have to be stage orange/red to be the most attractive. Not at all. 

You can be stage green AND be a masculine hot guy. The problem is when people get into stage green but haven't Integrated and accepted the masculine energies lower stages... . Then you hit a wall when you realize your hot witch crush who does reiki wets her panties for a "douche" (which is not really a douche but your judgement of masculine energy makes that projection) 

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, RendHeaven said:
3 hours ago, integral said:

was

key word :D

xDxD lmfaoO

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No. I have verified there is no such a thing. 

Leo itself says no matter how conscious or develop girls still are attractive to the same "thing".

ALSO, I'm not saying you have to be stage orange/red to be the most attractive. Not at all. 

You can be stage green AND be a masculine hot guy. The problem is when people get into stage green but haven't Integrated and accepted the masculine energies lower stages... . Then you hit a wall when you realize your hot witch crush who do reiki wet his panties for a "douche" (which is not really douche but your judgement of masculine energy makes that projection) 

I agree with Leo, but there will be a spectrum of how attraction works. 

Demisexual

Demisexuality is a sexual orientation where people only experience sexual attraction to folks that they have close emotional connections with. In other words, demisexual people only experience sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed.

Demiromantic

A demiromantic person is someone who only develops romantic feelings for another person when they have a strong emotional connection to them. Demiromantic people can be of any gender identity or sexual orientation

Majority of woman are still attracted to that raw masculine but emotional connection and how you make her feel especially for INFP and ENFP is stronger. 

Types of sexual

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Then you hit a wall when you realize your hot witch crush who does reiki wets [her] panties for a "douche" (which is not really douche but your judgement of masculine energy makes that projection) 

I felt that in my soul ?

It's Love.

xDxD lmfaoO

I agree with Leo, but there will be a spectrum of how attraction works. 

Demisexual

Demisexuality is a sexual orientation where people only experience sexual attraction to folks that they have close emotional connections with. In other words, demisexual people only experience sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed.

Demiromantic

A demiromantic person is someone who only develops romantic feelings for another person when they have a strong emotional connection to them. Demiromantic people can be of any gender identity or sexual orientation

Majority of woman are still attracted to that raw masculine but emotional connection and how you make her feel especially for INFP and ENFP is stronger. 

Types of sexual

I mean I guess there are some girls that can fall to that category. But just be in mind to not use that as an excuse to avoid accepting the masculine hard truth and avoiding embracing it.

There can be exceptions to the norm, but don't use it as something that is "above" other girls. There is nothing wrong with girls wanting strong confident men. Its survival. 

@Javfly33 it's actually endearing when they get wet for other guys, they're cute little horny simps. 

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I mean I guess there are some girls that can fall to that category. But just be in mind to not use that as an excuse to avoid accepting the masculine hard truth and avoiding embracing it

it's not about the categories it's about the Spectrum, attraction still works differently for everyone it's not a masculine hard truth = "attraction works the same for all women in exactly the same way". 

The spectrum: Presentation <-> Emotional Connection. This means there are girls who are wet immediately just from presentation (Sensor) and then on the complete opposite side of the spectrum there are girls who only get wet after deep emotional connection is formed (Demisexual). Then there are all the girls that fall in between those two categories. The above is about initial attraction.

Of course after they are attracted they will be wet for physical and emotional connection. 

Has it ever happened to you that you meet someone and you're uncertain about them but then after you get to know them you suddenly or slowly find them more and more attractive?

Edited by integral

@Javfly33 it's actually endearing when they get wet for other guys, they're cute little horny simps. 

it's not about the categories it's about the Spectrum, attraction still works differently for everyone it's not a masculine hard truth = "attraction works the same for all women in exactly the same way". 

The spectrum: Presentation <-> Emotional Connection. This means there are girls who are wet immediately just from presentation (Sensor) and then on the complete opposite side of the spectrum there are girls who only get wet after deep emotional connection is formed (Demisexual). Then there are all the girls that fall in between those two categories. The above is about initial attraction.

Of course after they are attracted they will be wet for physical and emotional connection. 

Has it ever happened to you that you meet someone and you're uncertain about them but then after you get to know them you suddenly or slowly find them more and more attractive?

The deep emotional connection won't happen if you can't attract her. 

With the last girl this "rude awakening" happened, was the girl I most connected with ever. Yet she didn't doubt a second to say me "good bye" once I said to her I was going to stop talking to her since I felt she was very distant with me lately.

This girl knew about God, psychedelics, did new-age healing therapies, read Dr David Hawkins (she actually recommended me the book 'Trascending the level of consciousness). Was my age too, so it's not like age difference was a problem.

Look, buddy, my innocence completely died after this girl. But it's not bad. It's actually a blessing in disguise. It was the opportunity to finally surrender the disney spiritual perspective of humans and embrace the survival chimp game.

The love will be there when we die. Here in this lifetime love with humans is not possible. Only selfishness and interest.

Realize it and accept it and enjoy the game ☺️

I'm telling you, the most you resist to this hard truth the more you are going to suffer when a hard break up happens to you.

@Javfly33 What i was pointing to was just nuances, i agree with the need to embody masculine energy, wake that beast up. :D