Javfly33

Mourning my hunky-dory Disney view on women...

41 posts in this topic

I don't know if it's because sexism culture or religion but I feel I grew up with this perspective that women were this Saint-like emotional conscious caring creatures. Of course this is an exaggeration but it's what is "under the hood" energetically when I interact with girls I start to really like.

It's quite tough to accept that even though reality might be Love at the end, we humans live like in a fucking jungle. The most bully, cocky, and selfish man is probably the guy that she finds really attractive. Doesn't matter how conscious you think she es. Doesn't matter if she is  into spirituality, God, etc (Hot witch girlfriend basically).

Doesn't matter how much you think you might connect with her. She won't want you unless you are strong. Not in the slightest. 

I find it 'funny' how the ego finds so challenging to accept the bitter truth of Sex/attraction/"Love". It's like some part of you (the innocent part) really dies...it's difficult to accept within the illusion the game is not about Love...even though the illusion might be Love. 

Edited by Javfly33

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The most bully, cocky, and selfish man is probably the guy that she finds really attractive

I think this is a little too black and white.

Yea, girls like strong guys, but you see plenty of girls attracted to or dating guys who are not bullies, cocky or selfish

I can kinda feel the bitterness in your post and I think it is an unhealthy mindset that you should try to avoid

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It's quite tough to accept that even though reality might be Love at the end, we humans live like in a fucking jungle. The most bully, cocky, and selfish man is probably the guy that she finds really attractive. Doesn't matter how conscious you think she es. Doesn't matter if she is  into spirituality, God, etc (Hot witch girlfriend basically).

Likewise, no matter how God-like you become, you will still be attracted to a perfect pair of tits, no matter how dumb or mentally ill the girl who has them is.

Raw attraction is not very deep.

If that's tough for you to accept, consider how tough it is for a girl to accept that no matter how much self-development she does, guys will still judge her based on her tits. And tits have a much shorter shelf-life than a man's developed strength.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Likewise, no matter how God-like you become, you will still be attracted to a perfect pair of tits, no matter how dumb or mentally ill the girl who has them is.

If that's tough for you to accept, consider how tough it is for a girl to accept that no matter how much self-development she does, guys will still judge her based on her tits. And tits have a much shorter shelf-life than a man's developed strength.

The hope for women is that no matter what your tits look like, someone's attracted to them. There's men who like all kinds of tits! You just need the self-confidence to show your cleavage through your dress, whatever your tits look like. 

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The hope for women is that no matter what your tits look like, someone's attracted to them. There's men who like all kinds of tits! You just need the self-confidence to show your cleavage through your dress, whatever your tits look like. 

yea no...

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Likewise, I don't think breasts and a nice face shows she is spiritually ugly or nice. Being hot doesn't say she's automatically ugly inside or good. 

Likewise, a man whose "strong", successful, socially popular, artistic doesn't automatically say he's ugly inside or good to the girl. 

Edited by Bird Larry

Your concern is about sex and survival, which have nothing to do with the metaphysical.

Animals gonna mate. This domain seems to involve primarily raw experience, not belief systems and intellect. So instinctive, animal behavior goes rewarded prior to other aspects like personality and intelligence.

Not sure that helps.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is the best part of Leo's quote and what many men miss. Raw attraction is not very deep. The men who discover this can get a girl even if he isn't the tallest, richest, most popular etc. The key is to form a DEEP connection. There are tons of guys who can pull women off Raw Attraction, what the majority won't tell you is....they can't keep them. Those same guys also struggle pulling the women they REALLY want because those women are too mature to fall for a guy just because he can attract her. This type of woman has already had her lessons from an early age and wants more than just raw attraction, she wants depth and sadly those men aren't deep. They spent too much time learning how to attract her, they never figured out how to keep her. 

To gain a woman's heart you have to do what most men will never do. Most men cannot gain a woman's heart, they can gain her curiosity but eventually that runs cold. To gain a woman's heart, you have to give her yours, something most men aren't capable of doing. I don't mean letting her run over you by the way, I mean picking a woman that you desire and accepting her as she is. If you can do that, then she will return the favor. How long it will take...depends on the type of woman you picked. But the secret to life is if you can truly accept someone the way they are, they will do the same for you.

I've tested this with friends, and my ex and it is true. Humans are just desperate gorillas trying to find a connection where they can just be themselves. Most people are too stiff and insecure judging themselves every single day and then assume others are doing the same. When someone realizes they can be themselves around you a shift changes. Through your actions they can eventually learn to be the same way. This is a long process and it won't be easy and I like it that way because you can't fake being this way. This is why reality is a mirror, escape your judgments about yourself and connect with someone and create a relationship without judgments. Pick wisely.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Well, even Michael Jordan admits, Mike Tyson admits the best way to win the game is the mental part, not the physical. 

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

The hope for women is that no matter what your tits look like, someone's attracted to them.

The issue is that it's easy to find someone to rent them, it's difficult to find someone to purchase them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33

20 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I don't know if it's because sexism culture or religion but I feel I grew up with this perspective that women were this Saint-like emotional conscious caring creatures. Of course this is an exaggeration but it's what is "under the hood" energetically when I interact with girls I start to really like.

Doesn't matter how much you think you might connect with her. She won't want you unless you are strong. Not in the slightest. 

I find it 'funny' how the ego finds so challenging to accept the bitter truth of Sex/attraction/"Love". It's like some part of you (the innocent part) really dies...it's difficult to accept within the illusion the game is not about Love...even though the illusion might be Love. 

A few questions:

What do you want from your dating/relationships with women?

What do you want from this perspective of saintly women? Do you want to get rid of it, or what?

Okay, so you've discovered that women are attracted to guys exhibiting Alpha like traits, like confidence, edginess, playfulness ect...So, do you want to develop yourself to exhibit those traits, or not? If yes, why? If not, why?

Okay, so do you want to become stronger?

Forget what advanced shit you've learned, what's the basics telling you?

Tell me your plan for becoming a more attractable guy, if that's what you really want.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue is that it's easy to find someone to rent them, it's difficult to find someone to purchase them.

I kinda get what you're saying. 

My experience says that I can be attracted to any woman, if she wears clothes that fit her. Cuz that signals self-confidence in her sexiness. No matter if she's fat, skinny, whatever her boobs look like, etc. 

Now, apart from that, I do have preferences. But there's no end to those, right?! You're never going to fully be happy with a Scarlett Johannsen either, if looks are all you care about. Other things like whether she's able to carry herself in a feminine way or not, whether she's 'strong and independent' or whether she has space in her life for a man, start taking more priority after she has some basic self-confidence in her attractiveness. 

And, on top of that, I wouldn't generalize my preferences. Those depend on the individual. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If that's tough for you to accept, consider how tough it is for a girl to accept that no matter how much self-development she does, guys will still judge her based on her tits.

Good point I guess.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Javfly33

A few questions:

1). What do you want from your dating/relationships with women?

2)  What do you want from this perspective of saintly women? Do you want to get rid of it, or what?

3)  Okay, so you've discovered that women are attracted to guys exhibiting Alpha like traits, like confidence, edginess, playfulness ect...So, do you want to develop yourself to exhibit those traits, or not? If yes, why? If not, why?

4). Okay, so do you want to become stronger?

5). Forget what advanced shit you've learned, what's the basics telling you?

6).  Tell me your plan for becoming a more attractable guy, if that's what you really want.

1). Connection on a deep level. But right now I have to focus just on attracting.

2). I guess there´s no other option that to bite the bullet and drop the Disney-like fantasy.

3). Yes, of course.

4). Yeap.

5). Just being confident and having strenght. Imo its not something in particular, but just a energetic level above shame, guilt, and grief. I´ve spent much of my life in those energy levels in regards to socialization so its not surprise i havent had any success with girls now thinking it about.

6). Next year I will go back to a big city to hang out with guys that are into pick up. My plan is to socialize a lot, each week, and maintaining an energetic level of courage. I am doing dmt regularly (1 each month) to help with that. I am confident that with the help of some tools I can do it. But I am open to any help of course. Because I know its going to be tough.

Thanks!

On 7/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, Javfly33 said:

This isn’t true. Many women find selfishness and arrogance a turn off.

What primarily attracts women is non-neediness and preselection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI73CQtDqKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwxdEVBe0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqDylBrAFGU

Edited by Raze

On 7/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, Javfly33 said:

Oh for sure, my future-dream-unicorn-yoga-saint-witch-GF definitely has a weakness for getting skewered by cocky bastards while I'm over here practicing affection and sweetness LOL.

Tough. ?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's Love.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's very contrary to what most people believe, but it actually quite easy to develop nice tits through going to the gym and working on them with some specific exercises. It can boost tit size +1 or sometimes even +2 and give it a nice beautiful shape. Most girls who have no tits just have weak almost 0 tit muscles. When they start working on chest muscles, tits start to grow

It's not some 3rd hand knowldege, I saw it in my direct experience by introducing my girlfriend to the gym and going here with her. You can actually grow and shape nice tits and it doesn't even take that much effort cause if you had 0 tit muscles, even newby gains will give you amazing tits. All women that go into gym with me have amazing tits if they exercise seriously

So, not buying much into these "women have less developmental ceiling". Looks are by far one of the easiest things to fix both for men and for women. All you gotta do is to learn proper wellness and self-care techniques, no matter what your gender is.

What hurts the most is trying to cheat the system and chronically using a shit load of cheap makeup that is filled with heavy metals instead of working on your health and really meaning it. I see no way how a girl cannot drastically improve her looks by dropping all of her bullshit makeup and just working on her body deeply for 2-3 years as well as psychological stuff for double effect

Edited by Hello from Russia

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

HAHAHAHA YEEheees exactly 

GOD = LOVE 

@Sine

Yeah, she might have the nicest tits. She may have a really beautiful face. 

But once you have sex a few times, it bores. You want to explore another one. So to get permanent she needs to do a little bit more than just nice tits or face. 

Girls aren't the only one at a disadvantage. It goes both ways. 

Edited by Bird Larry