Someone here

Let Go

2 posts in this topic

When we are born or we are children, we are happy, engaged in ourselves, away from any bond that binds us now. Have you wondered why? Because we don't know much and all we have is us and world to play. As we grow, we get boundaries, limits, dejection because we have accepted the worldly way.
So why keep something which depresses you? Why accept the bustle and hazy life when you can call the inner child. When you avoid the trap of thinking that you have something to lose, expectations, fears, worries and largely the whole world simply disappears because all you see is you and now the magic begins.... because you have no one to answer to, all you do is right, hence ultimately what you do gets right for the people around you.

We mustn't treat the problem, rather treat the cause.

You have held something for so long that you fear losing it. Let go of everything right away. It's not that hard.
I have faced such circumstances many times before. All I ask myself is WHY? Always the answer has been something external and quite feeble(often the fear of failure). What I do is that I don't do anything about it. No thinking about something which makes me feel bad and unhealthy. I wasn't born to be afraid or dejected rather I was born to enjoy life and if failure or any such thing of my own creation blocks my path, I shall not bow.

The dimensions we think and observe have no meaning to the universe. You are a physical body and you are dimensionless compared to universe let alone your depression and mood. Break out from your boundaries and do not give a damn to anything.

When there seems no hope at all just leave what's outside. If something that haunts me never existed in me and it has no real existence then it is of my imaginative creation and you can always improve on that.
Your mood, depression and everything else is just a thought. Think about it as you meditate.
Results will come. You will feel better and most importantly you will feel alive.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Well society requires you to be civilized. Imagine how retarded you'd be without others disciplining you.

I think it's about noticing the programming and learning how authentic you can afford to be.