Knowledge Hoarder

For young men, Andrew Tate´s advice > Leo´s advice

190 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 7/25/2022 at 0:29 AM, Carl-Richard said:

@Razard86 Can you please not make this thread into just another spirituality thread?

LMAO

Everyone: Andrew Tate is bad, Andrew tate is Good, Toxic masculinity, Con artistry, Trump

Razard86: 

Did-Jesus-always-speak-in-parables-or-not-1.jpg

Edited by MarkKol

2 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

LMAO

Everyone: Andrew Tate is bad, Andrew tate is Good

Razard86: 

Did-Jesus-always-speak-in-parables-or-not-1.jpg

😂

"Faith begins as an experiment and ends in an experience." - William Ralph Inge

"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will rule your life and you will call it fate" - Carl Jung

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do" - Jesus Christ

25 minutes ago, Ulax said:

That it may be so that self-improvement doesn't make someone feel better. But it also may be so that self-improvement does make someone feel better.

Is that right?

Yeah. Self-improvement has a start and an end, and then spirituality becomes more important. Wherever you are in that process will decide whether focusing on self-improvement has any benefit on your overall happiness.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Lol I've built a successful e-commerce brand, am location independent, built like Arnold and still I find Actualized.org one of the most valuable if not THE most valuable resource and Andrew Tate totally a scammer. Gotta give it to Andrew though, he is hilarious and has tremendous charisma and you fell for it.

It's rather sad because he's actually a horrible influence for a young mind, and the poor OP fell right into his trap. He's going to make a ton of money off people like him. 

3 hours ago, kamwalker said:

It's rather sad because he's actually a horrible influence for a young mind, and the poor OP fell right into his trap. He's going to make a ton of money off people like him. 

Yeah it really is sad.  He targets borderline incel types and those who have a hard time getting/talking/flirting with women and people on the autism spectrum.  He knows the basic "struggle" of the modern man and he targets that to make it feel like it resonates with people, but it's really just their biases (example: "hmmm he has a point, I did get ghosted and she ended up with some douchebag") and he makes money off of them.  Like stealing candy from a baby. xD

The only thing you can do is hope they jump off this mental scam and get back to actualization and living in the moment!  Unfortunately, Tate is doing some serious damage to the youth right now with this scam and although hilarious from a outsider looking in perspective, it truly is very sad.  

48 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Yeah it really is sad.  He targets borderline incel types and those who have a hard time getting/talking/flirting with women and people on the autism spectrum.  He knows the basic "struggle" of the modern man and he targets that to make it feel like it resonates with people, but it's really just their biases (example: "hmmm he has a point, I did get ghosted and she ended up with some douchebag") and he makes money off of them.  Like stealing candy from a baby. xD

"Yeah it's really sad. Leo Gura targets borderline psychotic types and those who have a hard time understanding/obtaining/mastering awakening and people on the schizophrenia spectrum. He knows the basic "struggle" of the postmodern man and he targets that to make it feel like it resonates with people, but it's really just their biases (example: "hmmm he has a point, I didn't get any happiness from chasing material pleasures") and he makes money off of them. Like stealing candy from a baby xD"

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Yeah it's really sad. Leo Gura targets borderline psychotic types and those who have a hard time understanding/obtaining/mastering awakening and people on the schizophrenia spectrum. He knows the basic "struggle" of the postmodern man and he targets that to make it feel like it resonates with people, but it's really just their biases (example: "hmmm he has a point, I didn't get any happiness from chasing material pleasures") and he makes money off of them. Like stealing candy from a baby xD"

Wait, I’m defending Leo?  Where’s my check?

Say what you will about the guy, don’t agree with everything he says, but he’s clearly filling a role after a deep suppression of masculinity in western culture, where “eradicating all men” is a popular thing to joke about, where women are brainwashed to believe Men’s power is inherently evil when it not only is not but is actually necessary, where it’s ok to weaponise sex against men, and that all we want in a relationship is power. As a 22 year old male I have a good authority to say (seeing all this tik tok BS) just how prevalent this misandrist rhetoric is in the upcoming generations, so instead of wasting your time winging about the symptoms of the problem like Andrew Tate, start looking at the cause which is that men are suffering and stigmatised against speaking up, and stigmatised against having any real ambition in life at all because it is viewed as toxic in men, vs empowering in women. Men have very little outlets in life to express their masculinity, in fact it’s actively fought against and seen as dangerous.  

The very moment a man speaks up about this the blame is directed towards him as being his fault, and that he is simply insecure about women having more rights, this is completely and utterly delusional rhetoric that delegitimatises the deep misandry that is on the rise in western culture; you do not need to chop men’s balls off for women to have rights and that’s the issue. 
If every single time a man speaks up about what he is going through he is delegitimised and labelled insecure, no wonder he says nothing, and since misandry is now a recreational sport (don’t care if you’re naive to this), it’s no wonder men are killing themselves at an appalling rate. We are not needed, we are not wanted. 

Virtually anyone who laughs at what I just said will only prove my point further. You ain’t paying attention.

Posted (edited)

Yeah Tate's a good guy. I think many people could benefit from integrating a lot of aspects of his persona.

Edited by Raptorsin7

A real alpha is someone like Jesus or Gandhi, they had no fear. Tate is a joke.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, JoeVolcano said:

It's very simple. If you have to act alpha, then you're not alpha. Don't worry, that's a good thing, best get over it and move on to higher and better things. Being alpha just means you're the puppet of evolutionary fitness, designed to keep the species going. Alpha's are the real fodder of life. It's not something to emulate or be envious of.

Yes trying to emulate alpha is the act of terrified infantile cucks in denial, like Tate. He thinks he is conquering pussy but he's really evolution's bitch.

Being perceived as alpha is important in the animal pecking order of the masses, not in the philosophic/spiritual/actualized life of awake consciousness. The masses are the manure out of which the true self-fertilizing heroes and life-adventurers arise. Even actual alphas that rise out of the manure stop acting like alphas.

DING DING DING!  BINGO.

And no moderator reply to this defending Tate?  Impressive post. 

Edited by hoodrow trillson

35 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

DING DING DING!  BINGO.

And no moderator reply to this defending Tate?  Impressive post. 

Joe is not defending Tate

Just now, hyruga said:

Joe is not defending Tate

Lol no no, I know, you just misread what I said.  I'm in the same opinion as Joe.

It's just my posts about Andrew Tate in general always has a specific moderator excited and try to call me toxic and replies specifically to me.  Which is fine, we agree to disagree.

There's just no way to cut it, Andrew Tate is total garbage.

4 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Lol no no, I know, you just misread what I said.  I'm in the same opinion as Joe.

It's just my posts about Andrew Tate in general always has a specific moderator excited and try to call me toxic and replies specifically to me.  Which is fine, we agree to disagree.

There's just no way to cut it, Andrew Tate is total garbage.

Whining under the guise of moral virtue is a sign of repressed Red. The aggression has to be channeled somewhere 😛 Seems like those who reject the medicine the strongest need it the most 🤗

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

Whining under the guise of moral virtue is a sign of repressed Red. The aggression has to be channeled somewhere 😛 Seems like those who reject the medicine the strongest need it the most 🤗

Uh huh lol, just drop your Hustlers University affiliate link and keep it moving.

The guy is toxic as fuck.

A wise one can see it from miles away in a few seconds.

On 2022-08-03 at 0:23 AM, Recursoinominado said:

Yes he's clearly toxic however we shouldn't reduce it to that. As another commenter pointed out, he's also filling a role for supressed masculinity in our culture, and I think there's some healthy aspects of red, blue and orange to integrate from people like andrew.

On 2022-07-17 at 8:36 AM, Something Funny said:

@Raptorsin7

"Cool things to say" - like what? After spending 5 minutes looking this guy up and listening to what he says, he seems like a standard stage red clown who thinks that he is very cool when in fact he is basically a joke.

"I think if you are incapable of doing what he can do then it's worth listening and learning" - again, what things? Cheating on your gf and then making a video about it and turning it into a self-help lesson on how to be a manly man? Punching people in the face for a living? Beating up women? Getting your house raided because you are under an investigation for rape and human trafficking?

Yeah, sorry, I am incapable of doing those things. But I think I will pass on listening and learning part anyway, thanks.

The fact that there are people on this forum who look up to retards like that is honestly mind-blowing. How did you guys get there?

On 2022-08-03 at 0:23 AM, Recursoinominado said:

Standard stage red clown? As if the lower stages were bad? All stages are necessary. You don't get to college without having first learned important things in primary school or elementary school. Andrew tate sometimes talks about being tough and not being a pussy or bitch. It's basic but important to not be mentally weak, but be brave and tough. One doesn't have to be brave and tough all the time of course but it's important for many situations.

Also, stage red get things done. It accomplishes things in the world. That's better than being like depressed in bed or being otherwise very passive in life. So that's one thing that can be integrated from andrew. And it can certainly benifit someone not to be physically weak either. Learning how to fight can come into handy in a situatation where you might have to defend yourself from attackers. 

Andrew tate is also not just red, although there seems to be a lot of stage red vibes from him. But he also seems to have a lot of blue and orange. Andrew talks about dicipline and work ethic a lot (stage blue). People can learn important lessons about dicipline and work ethic from him. 

And of course he encourages people to earn money, and he's all about money money money, so while I can't think of any examples, he's probably not just unhealthy stage orange. I'm sure there's some healthy stage orange stuff one can learn from him. Maybe he can help and/or motivate/inspire some people to get rich or improve their financial situation. That's good stuff. 

I think we should be careful demonizing the lower stages. Any stage can be toxic or unhealthy, but it can also be super cool and healthy. And any one person likely doesn't fall into only one of either category of healthy/toxic or healthy. These are some important nuances.