Knowledge Hoarder

For young men, Andrew Tate´s advice > Leo´s advice

190 posts in this topic

Just putting it out there. You can agree or disagree however much you want, I don´t really care. I will not read, nor respond to any comment here anyway. But I think this post can save many confused young men out there, trapped in this spirituality rabbit hole bullshit.

Honestly, listening to Tate has made me realize many things, made me re-evaluate many life choices, and he has shown me how stupid I´ve been, wasting all this time on pointless bullshit. The guy is honestly not NEARLY as stupid as he seems. I´m not worshiping him or idealizing him, but when it comes to advice SPECIFICALLY tailored to men, and maximizing potential of MEN, there is not a better guy on the internet to take advice from. He really is the epitome of LIVED LIFE. Experience completely trumps knowledge from books, and the guy has experienced more, than most of you have or will experience within thousand lifetimes.

Most of you HAVE NOT MOVED AN INCH in life. I left like 2 months ago, and most of you are still THE SAME. Doesn´t that bother you at all? Are you REALLY, ACTUALLY about that self-improvement, or are you not? Taking some stupid mushrooms, or meditating won´t change your life AT ALL. Tried that, done that, waste of time. Same with books. Why read a story about mongolian steppe warior pillaging villages and towns, when you can ACTUALLY travel to Mongolia, and ride a steppe horse/shoot from a bow yourself. Seriously, think about it.

The entire philosophy of this channel is wrong. Turning inwards, DOESN´T improve your OUTWARD experience, AT ALL. All of you here, who achieved something of significance in your life (although lets be honest, it was probably not that impressive), achieved it, BECAUSE YOU TOOK ACTION. ACTION IMPROVES YOUR LIFE, THEREFORE ACTION=SELF IMPROVEMENT. Action equals happiness. This is important. This piece of information alone, could have prevented couple of suicides that happened here.

Having an EGO, and justifying that ego = happiness. Trying to get rid of ego, taking mushrooms and thinking you are God, IS NOT HAPPINESS, and never will be.

I could elaborate further, but I won´t waste my time debating, when I could be making money, or work on my money making skills. I´m doing pretty good now, btw.

Honestly, I urge guys to leave this forum. There´s really nothing of value here. The only thing you can discover here, is a bunch of mental masturbators, and, if I have to put it bluntly and brutally, losers. Yes, I have said it. From society´s POV, a lot of you are basically losers. And since living in a society is literaly a necessary part of human experience if you want to survive, we might as well objectivelly call you losers.

Anyone worth a shit, has long left this forum. Or is seldom online here.

3 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Yet here you are...

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Just putting it out there. You can agree or disagree however much you want, I don´t really care. I will not read, nor respond to any comment here anyway. But I think this post can save many confused young men out there, trapped in this spirituality rabbit hole bullshit.

Honestly, listening to Tate has made me realize many things, made me re-evaluate many life choices, and he has shown me how stupid I´ve been, wasting all this time on pointless bullshit. The guy is honestly not NEARLY as stupid as he seems. I´m not worshiping him or idealizing him, but when it comes to advice SPECIFICALLY tailored to men, and maximizing potential of MEN, there is not a better guy on the internet to take advice from. He really is the epitome of LIVED LIFE. Experience completely trumps knowledge from books, and the guy has experienced more, than most of you have or will experience within thousand lifetimes.

Most of you HAVE NOT MOVED AN INCH in life. I left like 2 months ago, and most of you are still THE SAME. Doesn´t that bother you at all? Are you REALLY, ACTUALLY about that self-improvement, or are you not? Taking some stupid mushrooms, or meditating won´t change your life AT ALL. Tried that, done that, waste of time. Same with books. Why read a story about mongolian steppe warior pillaging villages and towns, when you can ACTUALLY travel to Mongolia, and ride a steppe horse/shoot from a bow yourself. Seriously, think about it.

The entire philosophy of this channel is wrong. Turning inwards, DOESN´T improve your OUTWARD experience, AT ALL. All of you here, who achieved something of significance in your life (although lets be honest, it was probably not that impressive), achieved it, BECAUSE YOU TOOK ACTION. ACTION IMPROVES YOUR LIFE, THEREFORE ACTION=SELF IMPROVEMENT. Action equals happiness. This is important. This piece of information alone, could have prevented couple of suicides that happened here.

Having an EGO, and justifying that ego = happiness. Trying to get rid of ego, taking mushrooms and thinking you are God, IS NOT HAPPINESS, and never will be.

I could elaborate further, but I won´t waste my time debating, when I could be making money, or work on my money making skills. I´m doing pretty good now, btw.

Honestly, I urge guys to leave this forum. There´s really nothing of value here. The only thing you can discover here, is a bunch of mental masturbators, and, if I have to put it bluntly and brutally, losers. Yes, I have said it. From society´s POV, a lot of you are basically losers. And since living in a society is literaly a necessary part of human experience if you want to survive, we might as well objectivelly call you losers.

:) 

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Music is Love in disguise.

1 hour ago, Realms of Wonder said:

:) 

We all have stages we must go through. We can't skip them. So its nice to see a previous stage pop up every now and then. I wish him the best. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Hmm, Leo talks about taking action plus listening to other teachers like this guy. Sounds like a good teacher for the achiever stage of ego development 

"I would rather be wrong, than live in the shadow of your song. Now my mind is open wide, and now I'm ready to Star(t)!" - Arcade Fire "Ready to Start"

You are also a loser listening to andrew tate and making him your god ,just like any guru you take as someone to follow word for word... not making your own stuff so others follow, you end up as loser...

@Knowledge Hoarder

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

So, hypothetically, if you don't won't comment, nor won't read, assuming you could, you won't mind if this thread disappears?

Specifically tailored to all men, or some men? Lived his life, or someone else's life?

Congrats on your progress. Are you assuming we all have a choice in how still or how dynamic we want to be? We all are moving at various degrees whether we like it or not, even the rotting corpse can't resist this law of movement, look at all the gas coming from it, all that action.

This entire channel's worth and value, of turning inwards, internalizing, then going outwards and externalizing, actual does work, although yes this value is subject to who you are, your value systems, cognitive and moral development, personality typing, states of being, life experiences and the worldview imprinted into your baby mind, and other lines of development and factors that contextualize the worth of Actualized,org to you. It's just that Leo has  a mind bias and keeps it more so abstract and flexible than concrete, because that leaves a large room for your own DIY of your life.

What if, your EGO is weak and a victim, and justifying that ego's existence = suffering? I don't know, but maybe trying to outgrow that which thinks it's a victim of life, of circumstances, that loves to blame, to lie, to cheat, to gossip, to hurt, is worth it?

Making money off of whom?

Why do you want us to leave Actualized.org? If we're all losers here, are you also one too?

In case you're a hypocrite, reading this post, would you like more questions?

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

That's a lot of projecting. Toxic, insecure masculinity at its finest.

INTJ 5w4 from Norway

Lol

Okay, good luck with that.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Ah yes, the epitome of self-development: The keyboard warrior 😂

"Faith begins as an experiment and ends in an experience." - William Ralph Inge

"No parts left behind." - Janina Fisher

"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will rule your life and you will call it fate" - Carl Jung

@Knowledge Hoarder inb4 he deletes this thread like he did with all his other journals 😂 Don't worry bro your fetish is safe with me 👍

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

This??

Lol

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

oh this guy he’s a knob

"I would rather be wrong, than live in the shadow of your song. Now my mind is open wide, and now I'm ready to Star(t)!" - Arcade Fire "Ready to Start"

I like this guy, I thin he has some cool things to say. I think if you are incapable of doing what he can do then it's worth listening and learning, rather than believing you are above him.

13 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

Haha read my recent. Today is my last day here. Don't go writing huge posts on why to leave. A comment is fine. 

I'm glad you've awoken to the fact you will gain nothing from this forum. I urge you to stay and watch Leo's Blog. The blog has high value content that can be found useful in the relative sense. Or interesting stuff like 'Kambo therapy'. 

Tonight at 12a.m I'm no longer apart of the forum. When you reach the highest levels of consciousness this place becomes a joke. A sage wouldn't be here. So, move fowards. #GODSPEED!

It was nice to have you here good luck in the future.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

The entire philosophy of this channel is wrong. Turning inwards, DOESN´T improve your OUTWARD experience, AT ALL. All of you here, who achieved something of significance in your life (although lets be honest, it was probably not that impressive), achieved it, BECAUSE YOU TOOK ACTION. ACTION IMPROVES YOUR LIFE, THEREFORE ACTION=SELF IMPROVEMENT.

there are many traps with going inward - as there are many traps with going outward as well!

#balance #mastery 

to some extent i agree with you. you must diversify your sources. 

7 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

The only thing you can discover here, is a bunch of mental masturbators, and, if I have to put it bluntly and brutally, losers

Omfg ahahah. thats andrew tate for ya

careful with much of andrew tates philosophy. he's wrong about gender norms and believes in clear cut man/woman ideology

Edited by Jacob Morres

this guy is insane. He's a terrible role model and young men are looking up to him. I know people who idealise him, it's ridiculous. The guy's a joke. 

Only watch him for comedic value and to see the hollowness of strange orange and blue. 

Men shouldn't be following him for advice.

11 minutes ago, herghly said:

this guy is insane. He's a terrible role model and young men are looking up to him. I know people who idealise him, it's ridiculous. The guy's a joke. 

Only watch him for comedic value and to see the hollowness of strange orange and blue. 

Men shouldn't be following him for advice.

Like @Fearey said- toxic, insecure masculinity at its finest. this whole thread is a complete joke lmao.

bro you can do both inward and outward journey but most important purpose is to not identify with the mind or body

See you in a couple of years/lifetimes! ;D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.