TheSelf

Kundalini problems

16 posts in this topic

Its been almost 4 years which I've activated my Kundalini it's been with me ever since, and just got stronger and more powerful not in an pleasant way...

I stoped my spiritual practises a while ago which I love because the energy goes creazy and causes hallucinations and constant lose of consciousness which is not pleasant really.

Does anybody know how to completely shutdown Kundalini energy or get it under total control to bring some ease to the body? Is it possible?

Koharalan could give u advice. He's well experienced with kundalini symptoms and very open to talking and giving advice.

Reach out to him. U have nothing to lose.

I also heard that openning microcosmic orbit helps to draw all the energy from the head to dantien. And by this method daoist never have kundalini sindrome. Koharalan can tell u more about it.

A Reiki healer can shut it down very quickly. Also, if you find such healer it's better to ask him to heal previous traumas so that you have a clean energetic system for the Kundalini energy to move up in your body.

@Raphael any reiki healer can do that? also I have some level of control over my energy can I do it myself though I don't know enough about reiki

4 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Raphael any reiki healer can do that? also I have some level of control over my energy can I do it myself though

I don't know but the one I found did it for me in a fraction of second.

I tried to controlled it in my case but it was too painful and  difficult as they were a lot of emotional blockages.

I don't know enough about reiki

After the sessions that I had, I also barely know anything about Reiki but if the healer is good it can get better very quickly.

Make sure you are strong, healthy and grounded in your body, this will help alot. This is a bit fringe, but I smoke cigarettes and they are pretty effective at mediating this kind of energy (thats not why I do it, its just something I noticed), so I think anything resembling a sedative on the one hand or stimulant on the other hand can be used to manage your energy levels (which also includes psychotechnologies; e.g. without getting into the technicalities here, there is a lot of literature on different breathing patterns to mediate your "energy levels"), if you really want immediate relief.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 hours ago, Raphael said:

A Reiki healer can shut it down very quickly. Also, if you find such healer it's better to ask him to heal previous traumas so that you have a clean energetic system for the Kundalini energy to move up in your body.

That is  totally wrong.  Kundalini is divine intelligence and can't go back by any forceful attempt or method. It can become more dangerous if you are not willing to surrender to her or trying to fix her.

You can not control Kundalini. Kundalini controls you. 

Kundalini is the end of all control and effort.  It's the ultimate path of surrender to God's will. 

7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Make sure you are strong, healthy and grounded in your body, this will help alot. This is a bit fringe, but I smoke cigarettes and they are pretty effective at mediating this kind of energy (thats not why I do it, its just something I noticed), so I think anything resembling a sedative on the one hand or stimulant on the other hand can be used to manage your energy levels (which also includes psychotechnologies; e.g. without getting into the technicalities here, there is a lot of literature on different breathing patterns to mediate your "energy levels"), if you really want immediate relief.

Basically if I don't meditate or do any kind of relaxing activity like reading books in silence, I'm totally fine with the normal energetic activity of Kundalini, no pain nothing disturbing really.

But I love meditation and reading books, I love to sit in silence and bask myself in the pure consciousness, awareness empty space, but all these give rise to Kundalini and can get intense sometimes, these days it's ok.

7 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

That is  totally wrong.  Kundalini is divine intelligence and can't go back by any forceful attempt or method. It can become more dangerous if you are not willing to surrender to her or trying to fix her.

It can take up to a decade for a full blown Kundalini experience, but indeed at least partially can shut it down forcefully.

6 hours ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

You can not control Kundalini. Kundalini controls you. 

Kundalini is the end of all control and effort.  It's the ultimate path of surrender to God's will. 

It's just energy and energy flow where the mind concentrate, for example if I focus on my arm all the energy will flow there and I experience relief in my spine but once I stop doing so it will back to the spine, very simple. Its just energy and not a sentient being.

Edited by m0hsen

Just now, m0hsen said:

Basically if I don't meditate or do any kind of relaxing activity like reading books in silence, I'm totally fine with the normal energetic activity of Kundalini, no pain nothing disturbing really.

But I love meditation and reading books, I love to sit in silence and bask myself in the pure consciousness, awareness empty space, but all these give rise to Kundalini and can get intense sometimes, these days it's ok.

I know that when I have a lot of energy that wants to come out, I basically have to do something creative (in the broadest sense possible) to alleviate it; write something, have sex, go for a run, throw a party etc. etc. 

The good thing is that this energy should allow you to be more productive and creative then you would normally be so just find a healthy outlet for it. You can of course also use it to fuel your spirituality.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 minute ago, Nilsi said:

I know that when I have a lot of energy that wants to come out, I basically have to do something creative (in the broadest sense possible) to alleviate it; write something, have sex, go for a run, throw a party etc. etc. 

Exactly, the energy is indeed intelligent, I can easily get sleep and I've never had any problem in the past few years.

It's just that I'm superbly introvert person and love the energy that I get from pure awareness space in silence, I just want to be able to somehow control it to never really disturb me in my spiritual or relaxing activities. Just like you said its totally fine in any other activities.

12 hours ago, m0hsen said:

It's just energy and energy flow where the mind concentrate, for example if I focus on my arm all the energy will flow there and I experience relief in my spine but once I stop doing so it will back to the spine, very simple. Its just energy and not a sentient being.

It is more powerful and intelligent  than your attempt to concentrate. 

See if you stop concentrate and focus you have to start again and the effects vanishes .