StarStruck

Higher LOC person = higher value person?

30 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Leo Gura okay yeah:)

Would you say that a "Buddha" is still asleep, given it's not the Godhead in its purest form?

If you say asleep, isn't there still something "apparent" to a Buddha, even when the world is "manifest", physical and solid (specific, limited) in its appearance? I.e. the "Buddha" is "enlightened", or, Oneness, in its clarity, is.

Would you say that Leo in his human form is awake or asleep? Or something like "there's no Leo, Leo is imaginary"?

Sorry if this is too much.

I would say that you are dreaming, and only you can awaken to the fact that you are imagining everything and everyone beyond yourself.

Consciousness is radically -- infinitely -- self-involved.

As long as you keep dreaming of Buddhas, you cannot fully awaken to your own Absoluteness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

God is dreaming, then God is awake. But even when God is dreaming, it's still God. It just doesn't know itself as God because it's too busy thinking it's a human.

Dreaming is the best analogy. You already have an experience of how this works every morning you wake up.

we can even practice being god when we sleep every night so next day we can do a better job at being it

karma.jpg

Yeah, you could do that.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, you could do that.

I remember you mentioned in one of your videos of reaching the highest state of God Consciousness. Did you choose to come back and start dreaming? 

Also how does God choose to play out events in our lives from your perspective. Things such as coming across certain people, conflict, resolution etc. Is God writing our life like some script writer? That is what it feels to me.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Like all theory LOC is a map and not the territory. Trying to find or create an infinite map with a finite brain is not possible anyway so I do find the criticism placed on Hawkins a little bit silly. LOC is very useful to navigate the dense lower ego if you are stuck there. It has its uses.  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

35 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I remember you mentioned in one of your videos of reaching the highest state of God Consciousness. Did you choose to come back and start dreaming? 

I did. But also I don't really have a choice. I cannot be anything other than what I am.

Also how does God choose to play out events in our lives from your perspective. Things such as coming across certain people, conflict, resolution etc. Is God writing our life like some script writer? That is what it feels to me.

God doesn't choose anything. God is Absolute Truth/Love, and all form is just a precipitate of that.

You might say that God's only choice was to be Love. No other choices were needed once that top-level choice was made. God's unfoldment is completely tautological and automatic. It's like A = A. There's no room for it to be otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God's unfoldment is completely tautological and automatic. It's like A = A. There's no room for it to be otherwise.

This could be a good video topic maybe. So God simply chose love. The dream is all love. 

Ok so how about this one, if one become too selfless...I believe they would die....or would that surprisingly NOT be the case? How would that work? 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Is God writing our life like some script writer? That is what it feels to me.

You are the scriptwriter. But you are such a masterful creator you are completely bought into the narrative of the story you are spinning. You then spin new ongoing plotlines based on the character in your script you think is you. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You might say that God's only choice was to be Love. No other choices were needed once that top-level choice was made. God's unfoldment is completely tautological and automatic. It's like A = A. There's no room for it to be otherwise.

Isn't this akin to say that god is pure determinism? 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Intriguing I felt as though I had the choice to stay in the dream or completely awaken. And I almost didn't come back what kept me to go back into the dream was Love I chose Love and wanted to keep dreaming. Only you can make that choice there is only God's will is absolute and there is no one else to choose for you but you