BeachBliss

Shroom strains matter

25 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, BeachBliss said:

Please feel free to mention which strains are strong

Mazatapec mushrooms are incredibly strong, 1g of this strain is enough to have incredible trips. 

19 hours ago, BeachBliss said:

I also find that different strains lead to different highs.

I second this, the mazatapec strain for me has a similar effect to N,N-DMT. 

I dont' think the high is influenced just by the quantity of psilocybin, there must be some other variable. The difference of the various strains of mushrooms is too profound to be influenced just by the quantity of psilocybin.

I can speak from experience that penis envy is ridiculously more potent. I took what I thought would be a small dose that would be very light and ended up tripping harder than I ever had before lol. I also notice that penis envy has a very heavy cathartic body load 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hence it's better to dose with 4-AcO-DMT or the like.

A friend of mine tried 4-AcO-DMT and said it wasn't much like shrooms. 

I haven't tried it so I've no say.

Yes, shrooms strains have different effects...

If you wanted precise clinical dosages... then maybe shrooms aren't the best because they are less consistent (the stems often contain less psilocybin then the caps).

That being said, I still think that for many people, having a shroom trip that is at least in the ballpark between 1g and 1.5g is good enough for having an awesome trip. 

Also, I've been experimenting with this shroom tea method and it's been extremely effective. This method extracts the psilocybin from the mushroom and helps your body uptake it more evenly and more quickly. I highly reccomend this method if thinking about taking mushrooms.

https://youtu.be/F833VNmhrhU

Edit: There could also be some benefit in just exploring the different effects of the different strains? 

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

3 hours ago, Adam M said:

A friend of mine tried 4-AcO-DMT and said it wasn't much like shrooms. 

I also had this experience, the effects where nothing like shrooms. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Seems a lot of people are saying it's very different than shrooms. So where did it get its reputation as being similar to shrooms? Just the chemistry?

@Leo Gura did you find Aco like shrooms?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"