DefinitelyNotARobot

How can reality be intelligent when it's absolutely nothing?

41 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Both are facets of God, but I generally distinguish them.

What is the difference?

Glory to Israel

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What is the difference?

Common sense tells you the difference. You know an intelligent thing when you see it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Common sense tells you the difference. You know an intelligent thing when you see it.

Yes, and that's what Divinity is, what else could Divinity possible mean but that? Intelligence is divine, and Divinity is intelligent. I do not see a difference. When I realize the impossibility of Existence, that to me is the same as the Intelligence and Divinity of Existence.

Glory to Israel

11 hours ago, Scholar said:

When I realize the impossibility of Existence, 

Everything is impossible for the human because when the body dies everything in its existence is gone.

As far as anything being impossible for that which is infinite, I wouldn't know!....seems like AI could be a major problem for human civilization for the next few hundred years!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 7/14/2022 at 1:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you want to get a sense of pure intelligence, just focus on your own intelligence. Notice that you can sense your own intelligence without reducing it down to any specific thing like a particular thought. Now just notice that this intelligence is not residing in your head, it is a feature of the entire field of consciousness that's dreaming your life.

It's tricky for me to see beyond my limited perception of intelligence. In a sense that what relative intelligence appears to be: A perception. But I could also see how, if there was a fundamental layer of intelligence, my perceptions of intelligence themselves would just be its own manifestation. So how do I experience this deeper intelligence if the experience itself would be a mere creation of said intelligence? In other words why would it stop to create an experience of ignorance? I bet psychedelics can act as a back door, but I'd first have to deconstruct my notion of experience and perception, as they make it difficult to see clearly. But isn't it also a duality to differentiate between my surface level perception of intelligence and the deeper layer of non-perceivable intelligence?

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot Take psychedelic and you will see. Stop wasting time in mental masturbation. No amount of theory is going to wake you up.

In other words why would it stop to create an experience of ignorance?

In order for God to have an experience of not being God, it has to fool itself by imagining that something other than itself could exist. Constructing the illusion of other requires turning God's intelligence against itself. It requires enormous intelligence for God to convince itself that God isn't alone. So the ignorance is necessary if God wants to experience not being alone.

Your whole life and reality hinges on your notion of others being real. The ego is doing everything in its power to maintain the illusion of other.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In order for God to have an experience of not being God, it has to fool itself by imagining that something other than itself could exist.

@Leo Gura Perhaps in an upcoming episode you could focus on explaining the paradoxes of God/Consciousness. 

It can't completely fool itself apparently coz it's made of itself. So the joke's on God ;)

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@DefinitelyNotARobot Take psychedelic and you will see. Stop wasting time in mental masturbation. No amount of theory is going to wake you up.

In order for God to have an experience of not being God, it has to fool itself by imagining that something other than itself could exist. Constructing the illusion of other requires turning God's intelligence against itself. It requires enormous intelligence for God to convince itself that God isn't alone. So the ignorance is necessary if God wants to experience not being alone.

Your whole life and reality hinges on your notion of others being real. The ego is doing everything in its power to maintain the illusion of other.

How has your recent awakening of Infinite Gods affected these claims ? Ever since you posted that video I don't see you expanding knowledge in that direction. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

12 hours ago, mmKay said:

How has your recent awakening of Infinite Gods affected these claims ? Ever since you posted that video I don't see you expanding knowledge in that direction. 

god engineers itself into a bunch of clones in different clothes and then goes around pretending they are not me

14 hours ago, mmKay said:

"Infinite Gods" is not an awakening. It is pure delusion.

On 7/13/2022 at 8:50 AM, RMQualtrough said:

It's simply the case that substances aren't real and couldn't be real... It wouldn't even make sense for there to be a REAL, physical substance, that's why physicists and such can't answer why anything exists rather than nothingness...

If I talk about intelligence I'll be theorizing as I don't understand why: But I have noticed that things often conform to patterns. In nature, when you get high and see patterning etc. Patterning is probably the most natural, easiest thing, as it just repeats one imagined object over and over, rather than many different ones... MOST intelligence (e.g. how plants grow and function) might be some extreme form of patterning.

The idea of deciding our actions is bogus. There isn't "free will". So our actions like a plant might be some sort of patterning up to a higher order. Ex: There's nothing to a person than the exact present happening, yet you can predict a person. You can predict someone who hates olives won't order olives, and action film addicts are likely to choose an action flick at the cinema.

That is a type of pattern.

Self awareness on the other hand is strange. I can't really account for that. I don't understand it... I do understand that awareness is necessary for any thingness to appear, but I don't understand why we recognize the awareness that exists.

I can confirm in my direct experience I do not order olives. YUCK!!!!! 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 7/16/2022 at 3:57 PM, Michael Jackson said:

"Infinite Gods" is not an awakening. It is pure delusion.

You are living proof that Infinite Gods exists. Right now you are proof. Pay attention to the video Leo said. Its funny because I had intuition before he released that video but I'll explain one of the key points people aren't getting.

1. Infinity is not ONE thing. When we say its ONE we are saying it is made of the same stuff which is nothing. But Infinity...well it goes on forever. Saying infinity couldn't separate is itself a limitation. Of course it can separate. So how does it do it? Right now in your direct experience Infinity has separated. How so? By going to sleep!!! 

Right now if you truly awakened as God you couldn't live as a human. To separate you have to go to sleep!!! That is why when Leo said he put a call out and received an answer he stated that he only was able to receive an answer because the other God was awake. He also admitted that both him and the other God both realized they could both be imagining each other at the same time.

What do you guys think is happening right now? So above so below. The proof is in front of you right now. Infinity of Gods explains the issue everyone has of how can you and me be God. 

As long as we are asleep, this is the case but if your awareness awakens to its true infinite state...everything will dissolve into an infinite singularity. So for now, be infinite my friends, be separate Gods.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Infinity is not ONE thing

The biggest mistery is that. How infinity is one and multiple at same time?. if you divide infinity into three parts, the result is infinity. that is, 3 exactly equal infinities. but they are not ecual, they are the same, one. but they are three, because they have been divided

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The biggest mistery is that. How infinity is one and multiple at same time?. if you divide infinity into three parts, the result is infinity. that is, 3 exactly equal infinities. but they are not ecual, they are the same, one. but they are three, because they have been divided

We say its one because its nothing. Everything is nothing so its all one because it comes from the same source of nothing. A nothing that is also intelligent and also love. 

But people mistake that for infinity not being able to be split apart, yet we literally experience it right now in the present moment. To experience unity you have to wake up your consciousness by raising it. If you bring awareness down enough, it feels separate. So that is the big riddle. 

Here is an exercise for some people. Fall asleep on your arm, or put pressure on it till you can't feel it. We call that your arm falling asleep, consciousness basically does that. If we raised humanity's consciousness they would INSTANTLY realize we are all one. We are able to experience separation like that.

So God can create a division the same way on the cosmic level as it can on the relative level. That is how Infinity of Gods works.

Remember that one vs many is a duality. That is an imagined difference.

All philosophical thinking has nothing to do with what reality actually is. You should instead try to figure out what are the properties of reality and then accept them. It is like trying to figure out a scientific law. You do expirements, you determine the law and the then you accept it. Work with God that way and you will spare yourself a lot of confusion.

Its real and unreal!!

Real in the sense that contracted or localized energy within the body gives rise to the experience that "I am here" and everything else is out there.

Unreal in the sense that this localized energy in the body simply doesn't equal a real separate individual. This character called "ME" can be recognized as being completely unreal or as an illusion of self!

It could be said that the experience of separation is like: A Conditioned Energetic Assumption. 

Any attempt to label reality as this or that is realized to be silly or futile because it's clearly seen to be nothing other than a conditioned illusion of self running around labeling things as such!

Reality doesn't care which labels or names it's given......it doesn't change anything!

Giving something a name or label doesn't really make it that..... it's just language used for communication purposes.

Everything is already what it is prior to a name or label being placed on it.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You are looking for an outside source of intelligence for nothing, outside of nothing, something making nothing intelligent. Nothing is total and absolute, so it has no outside, so nothing else makes it intelligent other than itself.

Nothing is its own source of intelligence.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

God is formless, therefore God is nothing, in that sense, "from" which everything and everyone is made. God actually is pure intelligence because it is formless. Otherwise the intelligence would be limited in form.