Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

I've never met a lazy person in my life

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Vision said:

Exactly. It must be this way for him to have the popularity he has. This is why he’s (relatively) mainstream.

It has its pros and cons. The pro is that it has more reach, the con is that it’s not as direct. Nothing inherently wrong with either approach, the more people that learn, the better. But depth is also needed, which comes at the cost of reach.

Exactly its all serves a purpose. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

That's actually very interesting, I've never thought of it that way and I can see it applying in my life.

Every time I apply myself and start really working something, it's because I have a stronger desire.

So for example, even though I got a degree in Software Engineering, I haven't programmed at all in my free time for about 3 years. But now that I'm looking for a new job, I'm like "holy shit! Look at all these skills I seem to be lacking!" And now I'm working hard to develop my programming skills again.

Or recently I also started taking my health very seriously, eating healthy and exercising. Which I hadn't done for like 7 years. And it seems effortless now but only because I have decided that I wanted to get a great looking physical body and that's what drives me.

On 7/14/2022 at 0:36 PM, Emrie said:

That's actually very interesting, I've never thought of it that way and I can see it applying in my life.

Every time I apply myself and start really working something, it's because I have a stronger desire.

So for example, even though I got a degree in Software Engineering, I haven't programmed at all in my free time for about 3 years. But now that I'm looking for a new job, I'm like "holy shit! Look at all these skills I seem to be lacking!" And now I'm working hard to develop my programming skills again.

Or recently I also started taking my health very seriously, eating healthy and exercising. Which I hadn't done for like 7 years. And it seems effortless now but only because I have decided that I wanted to get a great looking physical body and that's what drives me.

There you go. Our beliefs, perspectives are what hold us back. Took me a couple years back to figure this out. Its why we can engage in self-sabotage. Whenever you try to act differently to what you believe there is going to be resistance. Your comfort zone is conformity to your beliefs.

The ego is not just a survival mechanism, it also makes you a character that acts out a role. Its hard to break character, its truly a genius design when you think about it. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86