Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

I've never met a lazy person in my life

23 posts in this topic

I've never met a lazy person in my life.... defeated? Sure.                                                                 

Depressed? Sure

Hopeless? Sure

Confused and Lost? Sure

But Lazy? Nah I've never met them

I've seen a guy not give a damn and barely move a muscle and as soon as something he desires appears a fire rises within, he stands at attention, eyes straight forward, a new life wells up and he nearly is bouncing up and down raring to go.

When someone is lazy they are akin to a solider who has lost morale, the will is low, the desire evaporated, yet we mask this and call them lazy.

Some of the hardest workers can fall out of their element and let themselves go if this state befalls them. They aren't lazy....they just don't care.

Without care.....what is the point, and if there is no point....might as well lay down at least that is what resonates with the soul that has lost its way.

So if you are raising a young one, they are not lazy, they simply do not care. The question shouldn't be why are they so lazy it should be why don't they care?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

That is a good point. Most people simply have no vision and therefore no motivation to do big things.

But still, building up a solid work ethic is a thing. Many people haven't done that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

work ethic. 

What 's like to do work ethic. What is disipline or work ethic? I don't know

Edited by John Iverson

Yeah don't have to care about laziness...it's a secondary trait just like being hardworking or being cheerful.

You don't have to care about being cheerful. Cheerfulness is due to an abundance of love or lack thereof.

Why people don't care? Because love is lacking. 

to call someone lazy shows a deep rooted long buried culturally approved fear of being unproductive

end of

truth though, EVERYONE  is lazy ... no person wants to lift one more finger than they have to

it is human nature

but don't feel bad

you're not a bad person, k?

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Best video I ever seen on what work ethic is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-_qOh5tKrI&t=4s

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a good point. Most people simply have no vision and therefore no motivation to do big things.

But still, building up a solid work ethic is a thing. Many people haven't done that.

Yeah I agree, you need to be able to apply the desire in a repeatable organized fashion. Can't argue with that. Basically like a work out fitness plan. Or what is called iteration. 

There are causes for laziness I guess. I feel like some people are lazy.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, John Iverson said:

These are the authorities regarding work ethic

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

building up a solid work ethic is a thing. Many people haven't done that.

how do I do that? any videos planned on work ethic?

Edited by MarkKol

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Great share!

This is the stage orange i need in my life! 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Great share!

Thanks...you don't want to know how many Youtube videos I've watched in my life lol. But yeah that guy is good on giving advice on how to think like a businessman. I like his mindset and he does great videos, he also loves interviewing people and will literally interview ANYONE even people he doesn't agree with. He asks tough questions but gives you respect. 

If you are interested I could reach out to him on Social Media to give you an interview maybe get more views on your content. Obviously you don't need it but it would be good for people to get exposed to your perspective. 

Check out his interviews if you are interested I didn't even know he interviewed Deepak Chopra.

@Razard86 I know about David.

He is not capable of understanding what I teach. Way too lost in Orange.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, herghly said:

@Razard86 It would do more harm than good. MOST people would think leo is insane. 

1. This might sting but its the truth... What you just said is projection. If Leo thought like this...would he have been able to do the things he has done? Who cares if people think you are insane? There are already people right now who think he is insane and he is still able to make a living. How others think about you says more about them than it does about you. If you care about this...you will never be able to take any risks because you care too much about what other people think about you.

Let's explain why this is foolish.

1. 1st impressions are illusion. Sure somebody can pick up on signs and I personally am good at reading people but you will NEVER be able to glean the depths of a person off or one meeting much less years unless you communicate and open yourself to them. Why is this important? Simple, since nobody can understand you off a chance encounter why would you put weight on what they think? Especially since most people are too preoccupied with themselves to even render a fair analysis of your character. Most people don't even have the patience to figure out how to vote for the right political candidate and you think they have time to render a fair critique? Lol.

2. Most people operate off fear, and shame. They fear being different (basically being themselves) and have shame because they KNOW on a deep level they are not being authentic. So when they see someone who is brave enough to do this, they will shame and ridicule that person because that is how they feel about themselves. So yeah who cares about people's opinion when it actually has nothing to do with you but with themselves.

3. Leo has already done this twice. He did an interview with Charisma on Command's podcast, and he did one with Curt's Theory of Everything Youtube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCU-FKKRoZ0&t=5283s Charisma on Command's podcast.

Curt's Youtube.

Leo's whole channel screams "I don't care what you think about me!" from the funny weird thumbnails culminating into THIS.

Not to be mean YOU wouldn't make a video like this....and I wouldn't either. Leo's level of I don't care is beyond levels that most will ever reach. This is why he is where he is. This is also why he is respected by people, even if people don't agree with him if they have any sense they WILL respect him because that is an admirable trait.

I got a friend and he pulls women easily and he looks at me and admires me because I don't care much for what other people think and he is right.... but there are levels to this....I look at Leo and I'm like dang I thought I DIDN'T CARE this guy's life is basically a middle finger. A middle finger of love lol.

Leo Gura middle finger.jpg

Edited by Razard86

@Razard86
That’s true. I think he just has A LOT of integrity. 

90% of people who see that video will think Leo has gone crazy. Leo probably knew this and uploaded it anyway. He didn’t want to compromise his integrity. 

Even Sadhguru withholds a lot of things. Because he would seem crazy to most people if he said them outright.

26 minutes ago, Vision said:

@Razard86
That’s true. I think he just has A LOT of integrity. 

90% of people who see that video will think Leo has gone crazy. Leo probably knew this and uploaded it anyway. He didn’t want to compromise his integrity. 

Even Sadhguru withholds a lot of things. Because he would seem crazy to most people if he said them outright.

Exactly!! I noticed this about Sadhguru!!! Some of his earlier videos when he was younger he would say certain things like (I don't exist) he stopped doing this now and speaks indirectly.

He tells someone the seat of your experience is within you, you have only experienced everything within. People are like wow so deep.

We are like...HE IS TELLING YOU ARE GOD AND ARE ALONE AND HAVE ONLY EXPERIENCED YOURSELF YOU IDIOTS!!! Lol. Goes right over there heads. He also is saying, stop blaming something else or someone else and take responsibility....again goes over their heads. It is why he is popular. If he was direct.....lol he would lose a lot of followers. He probably is direct with those closer to him, but who knows?

31 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly!! I noticed this about Sadhguru!!! Some of his earlier videos when he was younger he would say certain things like (I don't exist) he stopped doing this now and speaks indirectly.

He tells someone the seat of your experience is within you, you have only experienced everything within. People are like wow so deep.

We are like...HE IS TELLING YOU ARE GOD AND ARE ALONE AND HAVE ONLY EXPERIENCED YOURSELF YOU IDIOTS!!! Lol. Goes right over there heads. He also is saying, stop blaming something else or someone else and take responsibility....again goes over their heads. It is why he is popular. If he was direct.....lol he would lose a lot of followers. He probably is direct with those closer to him, but who knows?

Exactly. It must be this way for him to have the popularity he has. This is why he’s (relatively) mainstream.

It has its pros and cons. The pro is that it has more reach, the con is that it’s not as direct. Nothing inherently wrong with either approach, the more people that learn, the better. But depth is also needed, which comes at the cost of reach.