Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

What is friendship, relationship and social prosperity?

3 posts in this topic

This is very central and a topic that contains a very important and very hidden truth...

It's apparent that Leo is starting to care more about his social life, with game and friendships etc out in the party scene, with his new Instagram page as well 

Social prosperity is something that I've been contemplating today and it's led to a massive insight. I feel like many people there are who seek "enlightenment" but who actually desire to seek friendship, love and respect in social scenarios.

Obviously enlightenment is real and awesome and extremely rare...but the same could be said about any pursuit in life...a job, a career, a skill...if you took a person with the same skill and put them on another planet [on which they are the only person] to practise that skill, I can guarantee you he wouldn't be having a good time regardless of how awesome his life's work is...

...because I feel it's possible that all achievement in life (beyond money) is ultimately an attempt to avoid social isolation.

In this new world of digitisation... connection and friendship suffers. And it would seem as though people drown their need for social prosperity in extravagant knowledge, money, power, career or even enlightenment. And while each of those components are extremely and irreducibly important...it doesn't take away from the fact that [if we are honest with ourselves] what we truly desire at the end of those paths, is friendship, love and social connection. But even to admit this would require vast humility and self authenticity and consciousness.

I feel like the domain of game is deeper than just getting sex. I feel as though it is a very important and foundational domain in which to become successful emotionally and therefore physically. It's a tool to cultivate emotional and energetic love between you and strangers who become friends. This is huge.

we are bullshitting ourselves regarding what our heart truly wants. I predict that many people would desire social prosperity and the love and acceptance that subsequently comes with that...than the solipsism and deep challenge of isolation that comes with awakening (or at least desire social prosperity first).

Thoughts? :o

I agree that following what you want is better than bullshitting yourself. But that can be different for everyone, it can be dangerous to draw conclusions on what "the majority" wants.

self mastery is becoming magnetic infectious charismatic magnificent

but that isn't why you do it

however because you care not a jot about others they will come running in their droves ... what this person has is what i want

and you will be delighted to share your intoxicating fragrance generously joyfully abundantly

there isn't anything else to do