Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herghly

Best personal finance / investment youtube channels

14 posts in this topic

I need to improve my knowledge of personal finance. I have no idea which YouTubers  / podcasts are good. Can anyone recommend me high-quality content creators on the topic of personal finance / investing 

What country 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Graham Stephen is the most popular right now but I find his content gets kind of repetitive and same-y.

I haven't watched Dave Ramsey extensively... but everybody I know who owns their home mortgage-free swears by him. If you currently have student loans, credit cards, car payments, etc he is probably the way to go.

Channels tend to be more specialized than just investing. There are channels that focus just on real estate, just stocks, just saving, just paying down debt, just budgeting, etc. So try to drill down and find whichever of those interest you.

In this space, be particularly careful to watch out for scams with forex, crypto, and even people trying to sell you access to their stock trading Discord or secrets formula to success.

Just now, Yarco said:

Graham Stephen is the most popular right now but I find his content gets kind of repetitive and same-y.

I haven't watched Dave Ramsey extensively... but everybody I know who owns their home mortgage-free swears by him. If you currently have student loans, credit cards, car payments, etc he is probably the way to go.

Channels tend to be more specialized than just investing. There are channels that focus just on real estate, just stocks, just saving, just paying down debt, just budgeting, etc. So try to drill down and find whichever of those interest you.

In this space, be particularly careful to watch out for scams with forex, crypto, and even people trying to sell you access to their stock trading Discord or secrets formula to success.

I'm cautious of scams, which is why I'm asking here. It's hard to sift through all the BS and find someone offering real knowledge. 

What sort advice do you want? Like the basic concepts or investing or what?

◭"89"

On 7/15/2022 at 5:31 PM, herghly said:

@Consept thanks. I'm looking for more youtube channels and podcasts

Buying books I have found better than YouTube channels. I’m reading 3 here all day and making so much progress on my planning and understanding.

◭"89"