Revolutionary Think

Leo Finally came back from the Deep End and I Couldn't be Happier

53 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Cool you're a community leader in twitter, what is it?

I don't know if this comment is sarcastic or not but, regardless I will respond. Regular Twitter or what I like to call text twitter can be very toxic just like Facebook. How ever Twitter Spaces is social audio that means whoever host the room gets the ability to choose who gets to speak, who gets to listen, and who even gets to be in the room. Depending on the host these rooms can be toxic themselves a toxic host will get you a toxic room. 

There's a whole nother dimention in hearing a person rather than just seeing them as a profile pic with a bunch of text next to it. I've met so many amazing people on these spaces where I have helped them and they have helped me. Social audio is evolving the social media game in a good way. When I run a space and I pick who speaks and who doesn't I always keep my rooms on topic and talk about deep profound things and it's a lot of regulars who appear in my room and really admire and respect my ability to bring up topics and moderate them the way I do. That's what a Twitter space is all about. Hope that answered your question. 

Edited by Revolutionary Think
*how ever

@Revolutionary Think

2 minutes ago, Revolutionary Think said:

I don't know if this comment is sarcastic or not but, regardless I will respond. Regular Twitter or what I like to call text twitter can be very toxic just like Facebook. Howere Twitter Spaces is social audio that means whoever host the room gets the ability to choose who gets to speak, who gets to listen, and who even gets to be in the room. Depending on the host these rooms can be toxic themselves a toxic host will get you a toxic room. 

There's a whole nother dimention in hearing a person rather than just seeing them as a profile pic with a bunch of text next to it. I've met so many amazing people on these spaces where I have helped them and they have helped me. Social audio is evolving the social media game in a good way. When I run a space and I pick who speaks and who doesn't I always keep my rooms on topic and talk about deep profound things and it's a lot of regulars who appear in my room and really admire and respect my ability to bring up topics and moderate them the way I do. That's what a Twitter space is all about. Hope that answered your question. 

No, I thought it's a cool thing to be a community leader.

I was asking because I'm curious of those chat rooms you set, and maybe I could join if I knew your username in that Twitter community, but that's fine if you don't wanna share.

Cheers

@Leo Gura I'm saying this to you as a friend and someone who enjoys your content. @AuroraDream was never claiming to be awake I think she or he (I don't know) was saying what's wrong with being loved and enjoying life even when one is not awake your level of awakeness does not equal how much love and respect you should get as a human being. You made a wonderful video about how you want to evolve to be more kind and loving instead of arrogant and scolding so practice what you preach! I know what @AuroraDream could've triggered some kind of righteous indignation with in you and your last post looked extremely passive aggressive instead of addressing the points that the person was making. Not to mention you never addressed or added anything to what I said but, that's beside the point. Just imagine how silly you would sound if we replaced the word awake with cool. "Never be arrogant enough to think you're cool. You don't know the meaning of cool, you'll never reach my level of coolness" we'd sound like middle schoolers on a playground. I know cool and awake are not the same but, bear with me here I'm making a point. Think of all those mentally ill people you talked about during your last video some of them may never awake. Question is that is the person who doesn't awake doomed to live an unfulfilled life and when they reach the end of it end up in a profound misery?

All I can say is your last video made me happy but, here on the forum you seem to play to the audience you have that enjoys it when you're a stage orange self rightoues dick. Remember it feeds on itself. You enjoy their validation when you act like a stage orange dick and they enjoy when you act like one and it's a positive feedback loop. I'm just saying this as an observer. Different strokes for different folks right. Try playing to the audience that wants you to be more humble and kind. That's my challenge to you @Leo Gura now the only question remains is will you accept that challenge. I think if you do you'd be a better person for it.

Any way keep making videos of yourself evolving and realizing the things about yourself in the past that made you cringe. I've done a lot of things in my past that made me cringe as well. 

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@AuroraDream was never claiming to be awake I think she or he (I don't know) was saying what's wrong with being loved and enjoying life even when one is not awake your level of awakeness does not equal how much love and respect you should get as a human being. You made a wonderful video about how you want to evolve to be more kind and loving instead of arrogant and scolding so practice what you preach! I know what @AuroraDream could've triggered some kind of righteous indignation with in you and your last post looked extremely passive aggressive instead of addressing the points that the person was making. Not to mention you never addressed or added anything to what I said but, that's beside the point. Just imagine how silly you would sound if we replaced the word awake with cool. "Never be arrogant enough to think you're cool. You don't know the meaning of cool, you'll never reach my level of coolness" we'd sound like middle schoolers on a playground. I know cool and awake are not the same but, bear with me here I'm making a point. Think of all those mentally ill people you talked about during your last video some of them may never awake. Question is that is the person who doesn't awake doomed to live an unfulfilled life and when they reach the end of it end up in a profound misery?

thanks. yea my point is basically to point out the undertone to the words he speaks and the vibe of the forum which includes bullying, comparing attainments, other people deciding for another who is awake and who isn't etc. This isn't just a neutral thing, there's obvious undertones of toxic hierarchy which is hurting people here and adding to their struggles. 

1 minute ago, AuroraDream said:

This isn't just a neutral thing, there's obvious undertones of toxic hierarchy which is hurting people here and adding to their struggles. 

I get ya. 

On 7/14/2022 at 9:25 PM, AuroraDream said:

Lol and here you are telling me to integrate more of my masculin. Why can't I just be myself as I am now and that be good enough? ?

You integrate more of your masculine so you can not be triggered and angry at the masculine. Leo is you. Literally you. So I tell you to integrate your masculine because your masculine is YOU. Me telling you to integrate your Masculine is telling you to love yourself. The only reason you cannot accept his tough love, is because you lack self-love.

So I AM telling you to be yourself, because you can only truly be who you are, when you accept every part of yourself.

https://www.yoga-anatomy.com/why-we-hate-in-others-what-we-hate-in-ourselves/

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You integrate more of your masculine so you can not be triggered and angry at the masculine.

Fair enough. People can only offend you and make you angry if you give them permission too. Also one of the things you learn in life. 

@Razard86 Im fine with being triggered, it's not a problem for me, but seems to be a problem for you.

I actually do love myself cause I love myself just the way I am in the present moment now, as I am, with a "lack of self love" according to your standards. :) I think its actually you who is triggered because you're telling me to change and integrate more of my masculine. to be "better" or "more loving".... because it seems you think I should live up to some standard. 

Remember than old teaching?: "love something just as it is?" :) I don't lack self love, you think I do. True self love doesn't have a standard, or threshold point for it to be a real thing, it loves everything at every level and no level of self love is better than another, that's true self love. 

and of course no further comment from leo lol... i guess that's expected, he just wants to dictate rather than discuss xD 

On 7/15/2022 at 6:44 PM, AuroraDream said:

I am NOT awake everybody. It's great and I'm fine with it. I'm no better than you. If I know myself more than you know yourself, its all good I'm not better than you or vice versa. Just so you know. And if you never awaken in this life, all good! Nothing wrong with you! You deserve love just as much as someone who is awake! And who cares who is awake and who isnt? enjoy life! We are free to be whatever we want at any level of awakreness we want!

I appreciate this bro. You're pretty chill :)

I will say though - I personally respect Leo's stance more.

In my life, "go with the flow" and "acceptance" has become one of the greatest self-lies that've held me back from experiencing, knowing, and loving more and more of reality.

Although the way to the top, so to speak, is always through surrender - I've found that it has to be an ACTIVE surrender, which takes focus, work, and a level of discomfort/endurance. "Embracing the present moment" without this kind of sacrifice or intention ends with me spinning in ego-charades thinking I know what love is.

When it hits us deeply that, "shit, I really don't know ... [what love is]," then Leo's insistence that there are greater levels of self-understanding seems wise.

Of course there is always the idiocy of the seeker who thinks he's going to "get" somewhere when he already is what he's looking for.

However, there is equally the idiocy of the human who believes himself to be spiritually finalized/disengaged.

You're right: How awake you are has no bearing on your value or how deserving of love you are.

Nothing matters, but - If it really turns out that you are in fact Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnibenevolent... perhaps you owe it to yourself to rediscover that.

Hope this makes sense...

It's Love.

thanks man. right like that's what I mean, im pointing to undertones here, so many people here and leo say to people "youre not awake" or something along those lines like its a problem when it isn't. Like youre not good enough or something or don't "get it" in a way that presents like a math equation you have to understand or else youre falling short. I'm glad you can appreciate what I said, which also kinda proves my point a bit that people here are affected by the standards of awakening or development being presented and can appreciate when someone says hey any level youre at is no big deal and all good, dont worry about it. 

40 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

In my life, "go with the flow" and "acceptance" has become one of the greatest self-lies that've held me back from experiencing, knowing, and loving more and more of reality.

100% thats fair, and like i know what you mean here, theres no one size fits all teaching I know of really, gotta do what you gotta do, im just here to speak my mind on what I think of this place. Like what ive seen for me is that advice like that of "going with the flow" which leads to innaction, has hurt me sometimes, and sometimes what I needed to do was take action, and one more meta level up, go with the flow of that, which is the action taking. 

48 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Although the way to the top, so to speak, is always through surrender - I've found that it has to be an ACTIVE surrender, which takes focus, work, and a level of discomfort/endurance. "Embracing the present moment" without this kind of sacrifice or intention ends with me spinning in ego-charades thinking I know what love is.

For me actually with this, it was the active seeking that was holding me back and just needed to take the foot off the gas and relax for me to actually move forward. but thats where mdma really helped me. 

49 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

When it hits us deeply that, "shit, I really don't know ... [what love is]," then Leo's insistence that there are greater levels of self-understanding seems wise.

Greater levels of awareness exist im sure and can be nice and beneficial etc, but to cast down the shadow onto other "ignorant fools" for not getting there or understanding these deep places or understandings is absolutely ridiculous and egoic as fuck. 

On 7/17/2022 at 0:42 AM, AuroraDream said:

Greater levels of awareness exist im sure and can be nice and beneficial etc, but to cast down the shadow onto other "ignorant fools" for not getting there or understanding these deep places or understandings is absolutely ridiculous and egoic as fuck. 

Agreed. Especially if we're not arrogant people and actually want to learn. If we're more respected we're more willing to learn from the leader, teacher, etc. if we're just spoken down to it just shows that it's not a good leader, teacher, etc. I think Leo's latest video acknowledges that though (although the way he acted on this forum kind of went against it) I think it's a work in progress.