Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Realms of Wonder

What if Every Trauma...

12 posts in this topic

Was there to show us WHY to love. Notice where the hurt has been placed, in areas we feel called to heal. 

Remember the early days, before our vocabulary could "describe" the immensity of life. With those times came such experiences that gave us our victim stories, coping/survival strategies,  and the seeds of four shadow and the impact we now desire to bring into Being.

We learned the hard way, the long path, the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual bumps and the bruises, with consciousness, and desire, can become the very fuel for the impact we WILL into reality.dreamstimelarge_25428600-1024x943.jpg

Maybe our suffering is part of the process, maybe our suffering is exactly what we need right now, to grow, push our roots deep through the dark earth, and up into the sun, as we grow and bloom, in Love.

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

This is one of those things that’s so obvious it’s hard to see sometimes. 

My wife has dealt with more trauma in her life, at all stages, than most. 

She has found ways and fought to overcome so many of the struggles in her life that have resulted from it.

One of her favorite things to remind me when I am struggling, is to embrace the hurt, recognize it, learn from it, grow from it, find out what it’s teaching you, so you don’t have to continue to go through it.. 

just some words for thought. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

What if every trauma of yours was just imagined by you in order to keep yourself asleep?

Now that would be one hell of a mindfuck.

Sneaky, sneaky ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura wait a minute, what !?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What if every trauma of yours was just imagined by you in order to keep yourself asleep?

Sneaky, sneaky ;)

@Leo Gura hey Leo I am in this situation I can't even really describe it properly but could you try and give me some advice please?

I'm in this heartbreak kind of state but I don't want to let it go ? I am kind of liking this state. This is what is making it confusing , I have never seen anyone so far saying that they like being in the pain state...I say this because I can let go but I won't, I don't want to let go. Why ? 

Why did you say that every trauma is imagined by you to keep you asleep ? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sneaky, sneaky ;)

I don't think anything is created or imagined for any particular reason. It's us who choose in which order are we going to (or not) relate and react to it based on the meaning we are attaching to that thing.

27 minutes ago, Elton said:

@Leo Gura hey Leo I am in this situation I can't even really describe it properly but could you try and give me some advice please?

I'm in this heartbreak kind of state but I don't want to let it go ? I am kind of liking this state. This is what is making it confusing , I have never seen anyone so far saying that they like being in the pain state...I say this because I can let go but I won't, I don't want to let go. Why ? 

Why did you say that every trauma is imagined by you to keep you asleep ?

Of course the ego is a drama addict. You're addicted to the drama of life and suffering.

If you suddenly got endless peace you would trade it back for a bit of drama.

23 minutes ago, Mz Hyde said:

I don't think anything is created or imagined for any particular reason. It's us who choose in which order are we going to (or not) relate and react to it based on the meaning we are attaching to that thing.

You don't choose anything. God is an infinite chain of self-awakening. The entire structure of reality is designed to ensure God's awakening to itself.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't choose anything. God is an infinite chain of self-awakening. The entire structure of reality is designed to ensure God's awakening to itself.

@Leo Gura So my fear of fucking my "normal" life up if I keep going deeper with psychedelics is simply the ego holding on? And it will create all kinds of ideas to avoid awakening.

After your blog post about mastering survival before coming to you for the dessert, I felt very bad. Because deep down I don't care as much about anything else other than the dessert. I'm a child who won't eat it's vegetables and want to go straight to the dessert.

So right now, I'm kind of stuck with fear, but also curious and hungry to go deeper.

Maybe balance both as best as I can?

Edit: I recognize that I also want a human life (because I'm here).

Edited by Vibes

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sneaky, sneaky ;)

internet-wow.gif

That is a radical possibility indeedy!

That doesn't even make sense in my mind. it says "but its real, it happened, remember?" 

Pretty powerful stories...

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I meant was: whether these traumas imagined by us are going to be used in order to keep us asleep or in some other way is up to how we interpret them.

Edited by Mz Hyde

3 hours ago, Mason Riggle said:

This is one of those things that’s so obvious it’s hard to see sometimes. 

My wife has dealt with more trauma in her life, at all stages, than most. 

She has found ways and fought to overcome so many of the struggles in her life that have resulted from it.

One of her favorite things to remind me when I am struggling, is to embrace the hurt, recognize it, learn from it, grow from it, find out what it’s teaching you, so you don’t have to continue to go through it.. 

just some words for thought. 

Thank you for sharing :) 

28 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura So my fear of fucking my "normal" life up if I keep going deeper with psychedelics is simply the ego holding on? And it will create all kinds of ideas to avoid awakening.

Careful, it is certainly possible to fuck up your normal life.

Not all your fears are groundless. You should be cautious with psychedelics. But not so cautious that you don't take them.

28 minutes ago, Vibes said:

After your blog post about mastering survival before coming to you for the dessert, I felt very bad. Because deep down I don't care as much about anything else other than the dessert. I'm a child who won't eat it's vegetables and want to go straight to the dessert.

Don't feel bad. You're not a child, you're God struggling to awaken. It's good that you care more about dessert in this case than the vegetables. Because dessert is all there is ;) The vegetable analogy is not quite correct. It would be more correct to say that what I teach is the vegetables and the survival stuff is just candy for hungry ADD children.

25 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

That doesn't even make sense in my mind. it says "but its real, it happened, remember?"

Exactly! That's how you anchor "reality".

24 minutes ago, Mz Hyde said:

What I meant was: whether these traumas imagined by us are going to be used in order to keep up asleep or in some other way is up to how we interpret them.

Yes