Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jannes

Feeling weird energies, can somebody relate ?

4 posts in this topic

Its really hard to explain because I cant really say how these energies feel like with normal vocabulary, they just feel weird. I cant create them in a way you would create anger or Motivation in yourself for example. Only when I spontaniously feel them I also get an Intuition on how to create them or rather I let my intuition overtake and it creates it for me. When I try to hard I loose them completly. So this is how I would explain them:

Here you have your legs and one finger. The finger is way less massive then your legs. So your legs kind of have a more massive or solid feel to them. But in this process now the finger gets the more massive feel to it and the legs the less massive feel. But not in a way that they just switch their Sensation but that you put the massive feeling in the less massive feeling and the less massive feeling in the massive feeling. So the comparison itself has a feel to it. And this can feel pretty powerful. Sometimes I have this feeling for half a Minute but I also had it for like 20minutes in all different kind of forms where I defenitely thought that I was about to realize something but nothing really happened. And I dont have any controll over it really I just let it overtake me. It defintely feels really “real“. There are all kinds of variations of this kind who all have this powerful and real feeling in Common. But I cant remember what they were about. 
Can someone relate or is this to short and abstract ? 

you mean something like a strong tingling sensation? because i have this shaking/tingling sensation sometimes when i am in a spiritual state whether meditating, contemplating, watching/reading spiritual things, etc.

it mostly happens in my hands.

@Ayham Yeah but I dont really feel that it has a center. Or you could say that I feel it in my head. I dont really have a sense of my Body when that Happens. Sometimes it came up for me during meditation but mostly unplanned when doing a nap. 

Edited by Jannes

Subtle body/nervous system. Be careful you're playing with Kundalini, it could drive you crazy for years if you don't take it seriously