Blackhawk

Bad trip on LSD

94 posts in this topic

@Salvijus I will do it! costs a little but thats how it is (first this engineering course and then you can do the shambadhi mahamudra). Good they do online courses. No power to travel there

@Razard86 YESS!! That I also found out. Focus on breathing during psychedelic experiences gives me so much stability. I tested it many times where my body clearly went to stress mode (loud heart beating, deep feeling in stomach that things go bad). Just focus on breath and after some minutes...Fear GONE!

However i never experienced an ego death and this is the most frightening thing I fear. How did you handle a situation like an full blown ego death on psychedelics? Did you also focused on the breath? Was it fine or torture?

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 YESS!! That I also found out. Focus on breathing during psychedelic experiences gives me so much stability. I tested it many times where my body clearly went to stress mode (loud heart beating, deep feeling in stomach that things go bad). Just focus on breath and after some minutes...Fear GONE!

However i never experienced an ego death and this is the most frightening thing I fear. How did you handle a situation like an full blown ego death on psychedelics? Did you also focused on the breath? Was it fine or torture?

The moment BEFORE the ego death was the scariest day of my entire life. I felt like I was about to explode into a million pieces....THEN I DID. When it happened...I was like...oh I'm still here...oh yeah that's right I can't die cause I am not my body. It happened on edibles and I think it was reacting with the residue from the 5 grams of Mushrooms I had taken about 19 to 20 hours earlier.

Anyway I couldn't resist that one I tried and it just happened but afterward it wasn't so bad. As long as you realize that what your true identity is....is just awareness, infinite awareness. You will be fine...because nothing can harm you. But I won't lie the moment BEFORE...lol you feel like a cartoon character about to be erased by a pencil eraser. Cause you think your the character....but you aren't.

So yeah you can't prepare for ego death, either you are afraid to face your illusionary mortality or not. You think you can handle it...until it happens because nothing in life compares to it. There is no reference experience you can allude to. Even Kundalini Awakenings do the same thing.

Anyway the key to not losing your sanity is to have certain grounded knowledge...and lock your door and put your keys some where you can't reach it, or have a trip sitter.

1. Even if everything is a dream....YOU WILL RETURN. So there are consequences for doing crazy things while in a trip.

2. Even though you are God....you have placed yourself here until you desire to leave. 

3. God loves Fear, and even the human version of you does too.

4. If you aren't searching for ego death you probably won't experience it. But if you are looking for Absolute Truth from the depths of your being it will show itself......are you ready for the scariest thing ever? THE REAL YOU?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you aren't searching for ego death you probably won't experience it.

Bahahaha

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Bahahaha

I said PROBABLY, no guarantees. Take too high a dosage or you just highly sensitive to that particular psychedelic and LOOK OUT lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Man..this gives me chills..just want to focusing on breath...but if I fall apart in 100000 pieces there is no breath anymore to focus on...DAMN!!

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Its not relative phenomenon its literally everything that I went through. Making excuses for others infantilizes them. You should show compassion but never tell the person that they aren't in control, they always are at all times. You just let them know its normal to be afraid and that doesn't make them weak because fear is a normal response to something foreign or unknown. My first experience with a psychedelic scared the crap out of me. But I remained calm and controlled my breathing. I was actually able to change the direction of the trip through breath control and staying calm and I never had any formal training in breath control.

So this isn't no absolute anything, I literally went through it. The reason he freaked out is how he would respond in an emergency situation which means he has trouble remaining calm when things are going crazy around him. Its a normal response but definitely NOT something he is unable to transcend. He can, he just has to find a way to calm and center himself. For me controlling my breathing works for me.

No we aren't always in control. Actually free will is probably a illusion, so you are never in control.

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Salvijus I will do it! costs a little but thats how it is (first this engineering course and then you can do the shambadhi mahamudra). Good they do online courses. No power to travel there

The heavens are rejoicing! :D

Tcare ?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 7/13/2022 at 7:52 PM, Blackhawk said:

No we aren't always in control. Actually free will is probably a illusion, so you are never in control.

As long as you believe that, that will be your experience. You have a response-ability. That is your control, the response-ability. Outside of that, yeah you gave up the rest of your control to live as a human. But you can always control your response. That is the whole point of meditation, to learn to not resist what arises. When fear arises, you can choose how to respond to it. Or you can resist it and fight it. Not saying its easy, everyone has a different level of resistance. But control is possible that is what psychedelics teach, you gain control by releasing your desire for control.

Counter-intuitive but that is how it works...and that is how life works...ALL of life. 

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

As long as you believe that, that will be your experience. You have a response-ability. That is your control, the response-ability. Outside of that, yeah you gave up the rest of your control to live as a human. But you can always control your response. That is the whole point of meditation, to learn to not resist what arises. When fear arises, you can choose how to respond to it. Or you can resist it and fight it. Not saying its easy, everyone has a different level of resistance. But control is possible that is what psychedelics teach, you gain control by releasing your desire for control.

Counter-intuitive but that is how it works...and that is how life works...ALL of life. 

Bs.

Your problem is that you haven't experienced things where you have had zero control.

Your life is way too comfortable. But don't worry, sooner or later life will teach you the hard way.

@Blackhawk man...step a little back.. You really sound like you have some mental problem. 

I recommend dont do any psychedelica again until you have basic maturity for this work

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Blackhawk man...step a little back.. You really sound like you have some mental problem. 

I recommend dont do any psychedelica again until you have basic maturity for this work

I don't have any mental illness.

Is it a new thing in this forum to give people "mental illness" labels and then have a crusade against them?

Btw, you sound like Leo. Try to find your own things to say instead of parroting Leo.

I will never again in my life touch psychedelics. I have gave them several chances, and every trip has been super bad.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk it just seems you dont understand basic things like what control means when taking psychedelics. And based on your commends you seem to have some issues going on. 

You blame others. 

You seem to react too strong on external things. 

Paranoid like Loosing your Job.. You Did not loose your Job. 

If you ever give psychedelics a chance again have some basics in check. Be Jones to yourself, what really is making your trips bad all the times. Psychedelics are mirrors of your mental state

16 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Bs.

Your problem is that you haven't experienced things where you have had zero control.

Your life is way too comfortable. But don't worry, sooner or later life will teach you the hard way.

That's projection. I am open to destroying your projection.

1. I was bullied from small and got into a fight in pretty much every grade from 1st grade all the way to college.

2. I was a passenger in 2 car accidents 2 were head on collisions, and I was the driver recently in my 3rd car accident while passed out. Before said car accident I experienced ego death and experienced shattering into pieces.

The problem with people who have victim mindsets (you) is you start thinking that only you have problems. Wrong, everybody you meet has problems and has gone through something. While I empathize with your loss of control believing that you have no control is a defeatist mindset that will keep you a victim. 

The older you get this mindset will destroy your life and can lead to what is called learned helplessness where you teach yourself that you have no agency. I'm not saying you will, but many of the serial killers you see have this mindset. They demonize everything, become nihilistic, and start to attack everything they see. 

Grieve, scream, do whatever you have to get those negative emotions out. When you are done grieving dust yourself off, and remind yourself that you always have control, even when you think you don't.

P.S. I also voluntarily committed myself to a psyche ward because I was afraid of visions I started getting after my car accident. You know how I got out? I recognized my control, and accepted the visions no matter how scary. The moment I did that....it became easy. I realized to gain control you have to surrender to what is. One day you will realize this....or suffer until you do.

Car Accident Picture.jpg