Blackhawk

Bad trip on LSD

94 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Michael Jackson said:

Guys please stop with your projections, how you react to psychedelics is nothing you can control and some people react way stronger than you guys do so stfu.

@Salvijus

@OBEler @stefm5

15057327.jpg

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are always in control, even when you think you are not. I left out some stuff that happened when I had God realization. What I discovered is any lack of control is an illusion. If you surrender to what is, you will always be in control. Our inability to be in control comes from resistance. 

I'm not saying it is easy to do, because it is divergent from our natural conditioning. But if we look at any situation we have ever had, resistance to what is always lies at the heart the center of it. 

I know that absolutely speaking you are God, which means that everything absolute perfection, beauty, completeness and your own creation but it's not appropriate to apply absolute logic to relative phanomenon.

@Razard86

I'll say what needs to be said.

This guy needs therapy, not 'Truth'.

@Blackhawk Sorry to hear what you went through.

Your initial posts in this thread mention two things:

• Can't have a tripsitter because I don't know anyone
  • I have "naturally bad nerves"

Not knowing anyone is a sign of depression and bad nerves means you have anxiety.

Not the exact recipe for a good 'set' before this trip - I'm surprised how many people missed that and just encouraged you to go into it, while there's clear signs that your mental health is not in order and you don't have a good support system.

Don't blame the community though - you did this together. No one can convince you that a dose of LSD will fix you if you don't convince yourself first.

When you've had some time to take a breath and recover - please look into healing, especially therapy forms that address childhood trauma, rather than spirituality and 'Truth', because that seems to be just not what you need right now.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy People have always told me that I need therapy..  I have tried that, it didn't help.

I don't have any childhood trauma.

Edited by Blackhawk

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Blackhawk u need grace, i bet u haven't tried that yet.

?

So, how does that work?

58 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

?

So, how does that work?

Life is a matrix of things influencing each other in mililon different ways. Some forces are negative and can impact in a very negative way. Simply entering certain spaces can make a person depressed for no reason. 

Similary there are forces that can influence your life in a very positive way. Just try to be in nature or on the beach and swim, u'll see all the negatively will get washed away and u will feel fresh and amazing.

Forces that are not of nature but of enlightened masters is called grace. Receiving the grace of an enlightened master can make your life blossom like rainbows in the stars. 

This not lala land talk, I seriously invite u to experience what is grace for yourself and how drastically it can change your life. U just need to find a spiritual master u find some affinity with and allow yourself some leap of faith and trust that im not full of bullshit. ? 

Inner engineering program by sadhguru is probably the most realistic and accessible option that i can think of (tho not the only one) to experience what im talking about. It would blow your mind away that u didn't know smth like this existed and how easy it is to be happy.

I hope u don't dismiss this as total bs and allow some open mindedness for these words to sink in.

?

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus I have done Sadhgurus inner engineering program. It didn't help.

I don't know how to "receive grace" from someone else.

22 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Salvijus I have done Sadhgurus inner engineering program. It didn't help.

@Blackhawk @Blackhawk @Michael Jackson @Razard86@Razard86 - - bug

Hey Blackhawk, you said you dont have any childhood trauma, this is highly wrong. 

Everyone experiences childhood trauma, at least your birth brings trauma to any human. 

It could be that you simply blocked the memory of traumas which happened to you. 

You could be mental unstable from the beginning. Analyse why. Depression maybe? 

54 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Same way u receive the positive warm life giving energies from the Sun while sunbathing. U don't have to do anything but it helps if u leave the house to lie on the beach. Lying on the beach would be equivalent to attending isha program and receiving transmittions.

I have a feeling u only did online video lessons not the real thing yet. 

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

@Blackhawk really? Shambhavi mahamudra kriya u got initiated?

I don't know what that is.

And I'm not gonna do Kriya yoga, I have tried that too, didn't help.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Blackhawk @Blackhawk @Michael Jackson @Razard86@Razard86 - - bug

Hey Blackhawk, you said you dont have any childhood trauma, this is highly wrong. 

Everyone experiences childhood trauma, at least your birth brings trauma to any human. 

It could be that you simply blocked the memory of traumas which happened to you. 

You could be mental unstable from the beginning. Analyse why. Depression maybe? 

Sigh.. okay.

50 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Same way u receive the positive warm life giving energies from the Sun while sunbathing. U don't have to do anything but it helps if u leave the house to lie on the beach. Lying on the beach would be equivalent to attending isha program and receiving transmittions.

I have a feeling u only did online video lessons not the real thing yet. 

Yes I did online video lessons.

17 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Yes I did online video lessons

Duuude, you're missing out on so much. You're one step away from an oasis of happyness. U should finish your inner engineering program by completing the shambhavi mahamudra kriya practice. 

The end of sorrow is so close. Don't delay your freedom friend. I stand 100% when i say that happyness is real and easy to get to. And you're really close to it.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus is Shambhavi mahamudra online initiation also powerful? When do you see changes?

I will do this program by sadghuru one day

@BlackhawkYou just sound total depressed. You really need help

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Duuude, you're missing out on so much. You're one step away from an oasis of happyness. U should finish your inner engineering program by completing the shambhavi mahamudra kriya practice. 

The end of sorrow is so close. Don't delay your freedom friend. I stand 100% when i say that happyness is real and easy to get to. And you're really close to it.

Look, everyone thinks they have the key to happiness. Yoga, meditation, psychedelics, grace from a enlightened master, Jesus, therapy, anti depressants, Buddhism, solve childhood trauma, go to the beach, fuck a prostitute (yes I have got that advice too), surrender, prayer, etc.

But they are all bs, none of them works.

Edited by Blackhawk

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

is Shambhavi mahamudra online initiation also powerful?

I assume yes.

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

When do you see changes?

On the first day!

5 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Look, everyone thinks they have the key to happiness. Yoga, meditation, psychedelics, grace from a enlightened master, Jesus, therapy, anti depressants, fuck a prostitute (yes I have got that advice too), surrender, prayer, etc.

Those are mostly New Age spirituality things. What about good old self-development? Max out all the Maslowian levels.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Blackhawk said:

Look, everyone thinks they have the key to happiness. Yoga, meditation, psychedelics, grace from a enlightened master, Jesus, therapy, anti depressants, Buddhism, fuck a prostitute (yes I have got that advice too), surrender, prayer, etc.

:D brother, don't be attached to suffering. I genuinely promise u this will work. If u genuinely don't experience dramatic improvement on your wellbeing after this program u can finnaly give up on searching for wellbeing. But i promise u that's impossible. Im so sure. U have no idea how sure i am about this thing. 

23 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Look, everyone thinks they have the key to happiness. Yoga, meditation, psychedelics, grace from a enlightened master, Jesus, therapy, anti depressants, Buddhism, solve childhood trauma, fuck a prostitute (yes I have got that advice too), surrender, prayer, etc.

I had a friend who told me he’d tried everything. What he meant was he tried everything until he had one or two negative experiences and then gave up with that approach, deciding that it didn’t work.

I remember you saying that a girl was the thing you wanted most in life. Fucking do everything you can to get that.

What have you got to lose at this point?

21 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

I know that absolutely speaking you are God, which means that everything absolute perfection, beauty, completeness and your own creation but it's not appropriate to apply absolute logic to relative phanomenon.

@Razard86

Its not relative phenomenon its literally everything that I went through. Making excuses for others infantilizes them. You should show compassion but never tell the person that they aren't in control, they always are at all times. You just let them know its normal to be afraid and that doesn't make them weak because fear is a normal response to something foreign or unknown. My first experience with a psychedelic scared the crap out of me. But I remained calm and controlled my breathing. I was actually able to change the direction of the trip through breath control and staying calm and I never had any formal training in breath control.

So this isn't no absolute anything, I literally went through it. The reason he freaked out is how he would respond in an emergency situation which means he has trouble remaining calm when things are going crazy around him. Its a normal response but definitely NOT something he is unable to transcend. He can, he just has to find a way to calm and center himself. For me controlling my breathing works for me.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86