Bob Seeker

How do you practically follow God’s will?

24 posts in this topic

Many people practice Law of Attraction, and we can all create more or less what we want, but this typically is ego inspired, as we surround ourselves with a comfortable life with security and sensual goodies.

spiritual work is also driven by ego. It will ultimately benefit us, but driven by ego, even one man’s need for spiritual growth/environment conducive to that can negatively impact the world, and distract him from an even greater more intelligent path he is unaware of. A path that is presumably God’s true will for him. The highest path possible for him.

How can one follow this path?

How could he navigate?

how would he even decipher it?

must he be God realized/Have Jesus power to be capable of it?

Is the average seeker condemned to create from ego up until the very end point of powerful and lasting God realization?

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Even without direct experience of God you can still make the counterintuitive move to be more selfless. Just try it and see, experiment with being selfless to the extent you can manage without compromising your energetic integrity. The choice to align with consciousness and embodiment of light is always available to you. God realization just makes you more aware of everything being aspects of yourself and pushes you to love all that arises.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing so maybe I am being too all-or-nothing about this? Maybe that is because the idea of following God’s will full blown is more inspiring or cool sounding. I’ve always been very all-or-nothing. This might be because I don’t care very much about many things and the things I do care about I am so attached to that I can’t stomach the idea of failure so I either pretend not to care about them or need to get them 100%. Also, what kind of identity can be built from living an average life or getting average results? That feels like death to an ego like mine I’m thinking. Who wants to be a “good guy”. Nobody! We want to be Jesus. The full blow living Christ, the blazing heart of God. This desire is natural but the ego corrupts it.

Edited by Bob Seeker

It’s almost like I know what not to do- don’t be egoic, selfish or shallow, but I don’t know what TO DO

When you fully awaken and realize you are God, everything that happens becomes your/God's Will. There isn't any plan to follow. You just surrender to the natural intelligence the flows through the entire cosmos. The ego doesn't get to set its plans and God doesn't get to change its own Will. God's Will is 100% absolute and unchangable. So you don't muck around with it, you just accept yourself as you are.

What you realize with full awakening is the absolute perfection of yourself. So there is nothing to change or improve.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bob Seeker Search your heart, what do you want more of? What do you want to create more of?  You can bring those into your work, relationships, etc.

Searching your heart and gaining clarity on it is part of the process of manifesting God's/your will. 

Whatever brought you to ask these questions is part of this process. Just as me answering.

(High consciousness alignment are generally around Truth, Love, Beauty, Consciousness.)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

3 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

so maybe I am being too all-or-nothing about this?

Yeah it doesn't have to be all-or-nothing. I'd say it's an "endless" kind of journey. Growth is endless.

Self-love as God includes your finite self also and where you are at right now. So it's not just about giving and giving endlessly to the point your energetic integrity is disrupted (well realistically that's also kind of impossible if you want to survive/have a body). Not to mention that you're not as effective either from a place of "poverty". It makes more sense to fill yourself up with love or whatever else you need while you're trying to share (if that's one of your desires). 

There comes an "inflection point" that's available to anyone's growth journey to become more biased towards selflessness (as the ego) and embody more the "big I" that incorporates all of reality. When this happens practically speaking it becomes more about leadership, holding space, creation, love, etc. It's not better or worse, but just a trajectory of development. May happen in this lifetime, may not.

I'm assuming alot. But basically don't rush your development. But since you made this post it seems like a doorway has opened so I am being encouraging :D. It's good to have a vision/sense of where you're headed.

Edited by puporing

God is not a separate entity from you that already has a predestined will that you need to follow. Just do what you love.

It doesn't matter whether you love meditation, helping others, your senses, sex, creativity, or anything else. It's all love anyways.

You can't follow God because you are God.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1. You were never in control. You only suffer because you resist because you assume you are in control.

2. You only control your response to what arises, and what you focus on. Outside of that everything else just happens. Your body, which is just a reflection or mirror of your life is the same way. You don't control your heart beat, your mind, etc. It just happens. You can focus attention on your arm, and it moves where you direct your attention. You can focus on a thought which then motivates and inspires actions. You can focus on a feeling which can influence a thought that motivates and inspires action. Etc. Etc. So all you do is focus, and which is your response. So your entire life is your response-ability because it is based on what you focus on. What you focus on is your decision/Will.

You are not the driver, you are the passenger and you are on a trip. What you focus on, becomes the direction of your life. What you see, is based on your belief systems and the level of belief/doubt you have.

3. You are perfect, everything actually fits. From our finite perspective we cannot see how everything fits so we always assume something is wrong. We also believe we are wrong and need to improve. You cannot improve what is perfect, your imperfections and limitations is what makes you the puzzle piece that fits. If you were any other way, you wouldn't fit. Its a tough pill to swallow, because we are CONDITIONED to not be unique, peculiar, weird, divergent, we are educated to be the SAME lol which doesn't make sense. Its like trying to make a kidney a heart, and a heart a brain, and a brain a liver. Talk about chaos.

True self-development is just acceptance, surrender, and taking response-ability and ownership on what you focus on. What you focus on you ultimately become. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

what have i done for love's sake today this week this year ever?

whereby there wasn't gain for me

i did what i did - solely for thee

not real tough then not real love

love is doing what god wants when it's not what you wants, aligning with what god wills when for itself ego won't

Edited by gettoefl

Fate is God's will, and you don't have any free will to try and make your goals align more with it. But you have to act as if you have free will or you'll just lay down and die. So I guess just follow your heart and do what feels right.

In meditation you go through what you need to go through. No one has to tell you anything. God is the only therapist. If you have God or the Truth as your therapist, you can not do better. The only fee God wants is surrender to Him.

You can say Her if you prefer. The Goddess is Truth. Truth is the way things actually are no matter what perspective you take. You just let meditation happen whatever way it wants. Let His will be done, not yours.

Surrender, then, is to choose to let God, the Truth, or whatever you want to call it, guide your body, feelings, and mind, your thoughts and attention. You will be lead you through the most fascinating, exciting, sometimes boring and even terrifying journey to to union with the Truth.

By surrendering to the life energy, the body can naturally go through what it needs to go through in Natural Yoga. It does not become tired. The mind goes through what it needs to go through so it does not become stuck or frustrated trying to control the attention. And the feelings can flow when they are ready; when they are not ready, nothing happens. So just let it be.

One can do many hours of Natural Yoga over long periods of months and years. The serious aspirant can devote his or her whole life to this activity. Four to eight hours a day spent in meditation is not unusual for a serious practitioner of Natural Yoga

Literally anything and everything you do or don't do is achieving what you're talking about. You don't even need to concern yourself with this question.

On 09/07/2022 at 2:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

God doesn't get to change its own Will. God's Will is 100% absolute and unchangable.

It's kind of frightening, really. The will without the free part. It's just creepy that things happen without anyone/anything deciding it. It's so alien to how humans see the world.

It's honestly weirder than all the "Big Bang" stuff.

42 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

It's kind of frightening, really. The will without the free part. It's just creepy that things happen without anyone/anything deciding it. It's so alien to how humans see the world.

It's a necessary consequence Absolute Truth and Absolute Perfection.

You can't improve Absolute Perfection. You can't improve God. It's already perfect. Just surrender to it by realizing that its Will is none other than your own.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

love is change, is god's constant shape-shifting the one

this is what god does

change, is god moving, which means,, form is decaying

decay seems bad but this is self bias 

it is changing into new form

consciousness is always increasing just as evolution ever ongoing

sometimes it moves one step back two steps forward

love, in short, is unconsciousness becoming consciousness

this is god's will

On 10/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, gettoefl said:

love is change, is god's constant shape-shifting the one

this is what god does

change, is god moving, which means,, form is decaying

decay seems bad but this is self bias 

it is changing into new form

consciousness is always increasing just as evolution ever ongoing

sometimes it moves one step back two steps forward

love, in short, is unconsciousness becoming consciousness

this is god's will

Definitely terrifying

On 10/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, RMQualtrough said:

Definitely terrifying.  It's the end. Finito

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

God's will (to the extent that you mean the higher self) is what happens when you just let your ego go. You become an observer. Your hand moves and your hips thrust without any intention from you. You let yourself be moved. You have never actually intentionally done anything. You've only ever been an observer. You are not a physical body, remember. You are just "awareness of" the field of being before you. Awaken more and realize that you've never actually had control over anything at all, except your own conciousness. Become conscious of yourself and being and you'll recognize that God's will is just the flow of the universe without the petty resistance put up by your ego. 

The main idea is to remember that you actually have ZERO control over the physical world. Think of every unconscious action you are doing right now. You move your toes, hips, clench your stomach, your asshole, scratch your head, click your teeth, tap your feet, etc. Do you as an ego have control over any of these actions? No. They've only ever just happened to you. Even when you "intentionally" move your hand while staring at it, the moving of the hand happens an instant before your recognition of it moving. To surrender to God's will and live life in flow you need to awaken.