Max8

the law of attraction

6 posts in this topic

is the law of attraction book or concept legit ?

is it true that we magically metaphysically  could manifest   things to our lives ?

i know the old Leo thinks it's not the case but rather a psychological effect . 

i wonder what the current Leo thinks of this, because he had many awakenings and seem to know a lot about this stuff and i do take his opinion into consideration. 

@Max8 Why don't you do an experiment and find out for yourself

Edited by AlphaAbundance

When you walk down the street, and you smile at people, notice how they smile back. The only thing you have to cultivate is a connection to your own heart and practice opening it to people and when you become really open from the heart, people will smile back. You only had to attune to the right feeling and intention in your body. And reality mirrored that. You smile, they smile. Notice how I'm even engaging you in the law of attraction now. When you attune to the energy of what I'm saying, we'll create an energetic match. And that's because I am intending to engage you in it now. Notice how I'm trying to manifest a little connection with you now, through my intention? I speak to you now, do you feel that? Was the moment of you reading this here if I didn't have the intention now and skipped this post?

If we aren't vibrating at the same wavelength, you'll ignore this. If we are, you understand intuitively and spontaneously. You can shift your vibration consciously to match the vibration of my words. Simply through your intention.

Reality will always match your intention and internal feeling state. Both feeling and intention have to be in alignment in order for creation to happen. If the intention is there, but the feeling creates resistance, things won't manifest. Then you use intention to change your feeling state, and now when you do that enough, you will change your baseline feeling state and you will become internally aligned to create what you intent to create. 

LoA requires a ‘me’ who ‘does things’ that exists separately from ‘what is occurring’, and there isn’t one.

nothing to do and no one to it. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."