wpw

50 psychedelic experiences

26 posts in this topic

Leo made a suggestion once that you may complete 50 experiences over a range of different psychedelics before you 

"really know what's going on".... 

For those more experienced than me, how would you round out my experience?    

Already done:

25+ Ayahuasca 

5 x LSD

6 X mushroom (Cube:  3 x 2,  2 gram, 1x5 gram, 1x7 gram)  

- Currently doing a course of micro dosing (1x1 gram, then 16 x 0.5 grams) 

4 x San Pedro

2 x Iboga (1x3, 1x5 gram) 

1 x Bufo Alvarius (Toad venom smoked 55mg x 3) 

1 x DMT (vape) 

1 x 2-CB (dropper)

1 x 2cB

1 X salvia 

Haven't tried: 

Peyote, Changa, Morning Glory, Ketamine, MDMA, Blue Lotus, 

Would never do:

Datura/ Toe 

PS save the you don't need a list talk, I noticed some really green people, don't like that. It's how I operate.   

Edited by wpw

Your biggest gap is you're missing the most important class of psychedelics: the 5-MeOs

Specifically 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeO-MALT.

They are the most powerful and important tools.

Realistically you're looking at 200+ trips to start reaching total God-Realization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your biggest gap is you're missing the most important class of psychedelics: the 5-MeOs

Specifically 5-MeO-DMT and 5-MeO-MALT.

They are the most powerful and important tools.

Realistically you're looking at 200+ trips to start reaching total God-Realization.

Never done any DMT, but have had full God Realization on many LSD trips. 30 trips, all around the 100-200ug mark. During the peak of my experiences, I do remember thinking that it wouldn't matter the chemical because they are all imaginary anyway. I feel like LSD slowly leads you there until boom, you're just melting in love. How people don't realize themselves as God on LSD is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Godishere said:

Never done any DMT, but have had full God Realization on many LSD trips. 30 trips, all around the 100-200ug mark. During the peak of my experiences, I do remember thinking that it wouldn't matter the chemical because they are all imaginary anyway. I feel like LSD slowly leads you there until boom, you're just melting in love. How people don't realize themselves as God on LSD is beyond me. 

There are deeper levels of awakening which you cannot imagine you are missing yet.

LSD is good, but nothing quite compares a 5-MeO-MALT awakening after 200 trips. You will awaken to levels untalked about by any spiritual teacher or teaching.

If you are serious about awakening, 5-MeOs is where things get serious.

2 hours ago, Godishere said:

Lsd is my weapon of choice you could say. More so because the others have so far been unavailable to me as of yet. I understand what your saying to a degree why you find it difficult to understand how people don’t have the realisation. But they need a reference point to go from, and the majority of lsd users arnt even aware of awakening in the first place. They are generally stage orange type who can not for an instant fathom such a thing. So they are just tripping you could say, in a backward type manner. Stage green too but more hippy style, you ain’t gonna get a truly god realised hippy to be honest with ya. I’ve had many god realisations, and many others into reality and it’s construction, my construction etc. A total feel of awakening, yet still I know that it’s limited, I realise the limits of lsd, they are there clearly. The 5meo’s are surely to be a step up

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are deeper levels of awakening which you cannot imagine you are missing yet.

LSD is good, but nothing quite compares a 5-MeO-MALT awakening after 200 trips. You will awaken to levels untalked about by any spiritual teacher or teaching.

@Leo Gura Several times you mentioned that no other teacher talked about levels of Awakening and God-realization you've experienced. But what about Sri Aurobindo? I am familiar with his teachings and he talked about multiple spiritual Realizations, different types of Awakening, higher planes of consciousness and existence etc. all in great details. No other spiritual teacher, except maybe you, ever talked or wrote about it. So what is your view or opinion on Sri Aurobindo?

@Leo Gura I have done 1 x Bufo Alvarius (Toad venom smoked 55mg x 3)  once, with a practitioner in March. 

I can't believe I missed that out of the list....

It was ... very overwhelming.  I have now have access to it. But I admit I am afraid to do it again . 

I rolled around screaming etc... how do you do this by yourself? (or do you have someone watch you?)  

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you mean 200 5-MeOs?  How many times have you done the 5-MeOs by themselves?

I reflected back on my experience ... and remembered you had done it 30 days in a row...

Good god you must really have a hunger for this sh*t, because my toad experience was quite frighting on

a deep level at times.  Yeah, I broke through and disappeared etc.. 

The latest journey was iboga, which was like ... 6 hours of mysticism and 12 hours of some spiritual stuff then

flat out torture.  I have just integrated it, I took like a 2 and a half month break from the medicine world after that.

Now there is space for the toad to come back in.  

2 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@Leo Gura Several times you mentioned that no other teacher talked about levels of Awakening and God-realization you've experienced. But what about Sri Aurobindo? I am familiar with his teachings and he talked about multiple spiritual Realizations, different types of Awakening, higher planes of consciousness and existence etc. all in great details. No other spiritual teacher, except maybe you, ever talked or wrote about it. So what is your view or opinion on Sri Aurobindo?

He was definitely very advanced. I admire his work, although I haven't poured through all of it to ascertain his level of realization. He obviously had a good deal of it, not sure how complete it was.

1 hour ago, wpw said:

@Leo Gura I have done 1 x Bufo Alvarius (Toad venom smoked 55mg x 3)  once, with a practitioner in March. 

It was ... very overwhelming.  I have now have access to it. But I admit I am afraid to do it again . 

I rolled around screaming etc... how do you do this by yourself? (or do you have someone watch you?) 

Well, your fear of it is exactly what must be confronted.

All my deepest trips are solo.

When you dose yourself you can find the perfect dose for you which doesn't overwhelm. Having others dose you is a shit practice that needs to stop.

55 minutes ago, wpw said:

Do you mean 200 5-MeOs?  How many times have you done the 5-MeOs by themselves?

Something like that. I've done somewhere in the 100-150 range of just 5-MeOs.

I reflected back on my experience ... and remembered you had done it 30 days in a row...

Yes

Good god you must really have a hunger for this sh*t, because my toad experience was quite frighting on

a deep level at times.  Yeah, I broke through and disappeared etc.. 

Just get your dose right. And don't vape it. Vaping is not good for our work. It's too rapid.

The latest journey was iboga, which was like ... 6 hours of mysticism and 12 hours of some spiritual stuff then

flat out torture.  I have just integrated it, I took like a 2 and a half month break from the medicine world after that.

Now there is space for the toad to come back in. 

Fuck the toad. Find pure 5-MeOs and plug them.

10 hours ago, wpw said:

There is a significant difference between smoking toad venom and consuming synthetic 5-meo-dmt (snorting or rectally). It's obvious the experience is very different just based on the videos I've seen vs my own experience.

I have consumed synthetic 5-meo-dmt many times, and never have I felt the need to scream or roll around uncontrollably like I've seen in videos of people smoking toad venom. They are undoubtedly the most intense and powerful experiences of my life, but very often I am completely still and motionless. It was only after 4 or 5 sessions did the bi-lateral body movements start. But these are not violent and out of control. 

Synthetic 5-meo-dmt seems to produce a more stable and clear state of consciousness that can be 'navigated' more easily. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

10 minutes ago, Space said:

There is a significant difference between smoking toad venom and consuming synthetic 5-meo-dmt (snorting or rectally). It's obvious the experience is very different just based on the videos I've seen vs my own experience.

I have consumed synthetic 5-meo-dmt many times, and never have I felt the need to scream or roll around uncontrollably like I've seen in videos of people smoking toad venom. They are undoubtedly the most intense and powerful experiences of my life, but very often I am completely still and motionless. It was only after 4 or 5 sessions did the bi-lateral body movements start. But these are not violent and out of control. 

Synthetic 5-meo-dmt seems to produce a more stable and clear state of consciousness that can be 'navigated' more easily. 

I vape Bufo Alvarius regularly and end up in a space of peace and love.  The medicine always feels pure: no body load and even the smell and taste is divine.  Those videos you see are mostly like the result of an impure mixture or too high a dose.  Some fake facilitators mix in DMT or even Datura to create entertainment.  That’s why it is important to find a shamanic guide who is high consciousness and with serious intent.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

12 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Sri was on one. Sri Aurobindo was the first teacher to stop me in my tracks and make question the limits of what there is to discover. Would be really cool to see @Leo Gura examine his work. 

Check out the table of contents for this book. The topics are mind boggling compared to what others usually wrote about: 

https://www.sriaurobindoashram.org/sriaurobindo/downloadpdf.php?id=36

0EC03D5C-5D9B-4B36-804D-764B8FA07BD1.jpeg

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

@SourceCodo I have his book on my bookshelf but it's just so dense to read and I this point I just don't feel it's worth my time reading it. I have stopped reading all spiritual books because they are a distraction.

Rolling and screaming around happens because those shaman blast poor newbies with high doses. That is not the proper way to consume psychedelics. You should never give a newbie a vaped blast of 5-MeO-DMT. That's just totally irresponsible. That would be like me slipping a tab of acid into your morning coffee without telling you.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Rolling and screaming around happens because those shaman blast poor newbies with high doses. That is not the proper way to consume psychedelics. You should never give a newbie a vaped blast of 5-MeO-DMT. That's just totally irresponsible. That would be like me slipping a tab of acid into your morning coffee without telling you.

@Leo Gura Depends really I would said, I been in both scenarios where they gave me a too much of ayahuasca (full cup) in this case in a past which wasn’t a good idea for a beginner, but also taking it little by little I also screamed because it got to the point where it opened my “pandora box” of what I had to confront. So screaming and rolling around is gonna depend of specific factors imo, depending the traumas we gotta confront. ??

Edited by Juan

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is good to know. The practitioner reframed it as "purging".  Oh you were having a "purge". I'm not a newbie of  psychedelics, but that was my 1st toad vape. 

We got three hits in one ceremony. @Leo Gura

1st dose, I didn't break through.  I held on, although I tried surrendering, I noticed my ego came up with a strange reason, I was holding the energy like when you go for a run or something. 

The second dose: yep that was the bigger one (maybe 55mg) I think I screamed and rolled around

Third: I went back in and I noticed my mind shut the whole thing down in an attempt to protect me  

@wpw Yeah, cause you can just compress 3 big trips into a single weekend.

@Leo Gura Not sure what you mean. 

The couple of hour session was they give you one hit (or vial) a smaller one. 

Then another one, then another one.  It lasts like 20-30 minutes per journey.  Like half a day for the whole thing. 

I didn't take off until the second one. Are you implying I should learn something? 

In any case, I am looking to move past going to practitioners all together and secured on my own.  

If I can secure synthetic I will, for now tis the toad life. 

Edited by wpw