WokeBloke

Generating your input

19 posts in this topic

This sentence comes from me.

I am literally making a part of your experience by inputting this sentence into your brain.

I am outside of your body.

Thus, this input is coming from outside your body. 

How can I be a dream if I exist beyond your body?

Sigh.....

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

5 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

This sentence comes from me.

nope. All appearances ARE you. That's all. Period. 

From any perspective, that sentence came from nowhere.. where did you get it from? You have no idea. It simply appeared as your experience like EVERYTHING else.  

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle No it was generated by me just like this sentence. It only appears because I made it appear.

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke how did you generate it?  Where did you get it from?  Did it simply occur to you (from???) to think it, or did you think it before you thought it?

Edited by Mason Riggle

@WokeBloke that sentence appeared in your awareness just as it did in mine.. it wasn't there, and then it was.. 

This is the nature of reality.  It's all happening, and you're not doing it.  You can't stop it. 

9 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@WokeBloke how did you generate it?  Where did you get it from?  Did it simply occur to you (from???) to think it, or did you think it before you thought it?

I generated this sentence by controlling my body in a particular way and typing the necessary keys on my keyboard.

16 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@WokeBloke that sentence appeared in your awareness just as it did in mine.. it wasn't there, and then it was.. 

This is the nature of reality.  It's all happening, and you're not doing it.  You can't stop it. 

This post is only being made because I am making it. I can stop making it which I will prove by ending this post right here.

@WokeBloke lol, you're not stopping what's occurring.. this thread ending just means something else is occurring. You didn't do any of it.  You are part of what's occurring.  

You can't stop being yourself, and you can't be other than how you are currently being, and that's happening.. and you can't stop it. Any attempt to change what's occurring, is just more 'what's occurring'. 

@WokeBloke you are like a branch on a tree that looks at the growing apples and thinks, 'I am doing that'.. even though it has no idea how, and it can't stop, and it doesn't realize that it (the branch) is something that the whole tree (alas, the entire Universe) is doing.. and 'the branch' is not 'causing' anything, but rather, simply being how it is.  

This is ego.  This is 'the branch' imagining that it's separate from everything else, rather than just more of what's already going on, effortlessly. 

You can never change what's occurring.. your attempt to do so is just more of what's occurring.  

@Mason Riggle Everytime you do something you change reality. 

Edited by WokeBloke

@WokeBloke incorrect.. reality is changing, constantly, and that's what you are. 

"Seeming acts of volition merely arise spontaneously ... and cannot be traced to a point of origin in our conscious minds. A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." - Sam Harris. 

@WokeBloke go ahead and change what you are about to do next.. go on.. try it.. 

Do ANYTHING other than 'what you are about to do'.. you can't.. because anything you do is 'what you were about to do'. 

You can't change anything.  Everything is changing, though.. 

'YOU' aren't something that 'does things'.. are just 'are' (happening).  

Who is growing your hair?? Is it you?  If it is.. if you're the one 'doing it'.. go ahead and stop doing that.. I dare you.  

Edited by Mason Riggle

@WokeBloke just pay attention to your experience.. where will your next thought come from?  Will you 'generate' it, or will it simply arise in your mind? 

I argue it's the latter.. everything in my experience arises into my awareness, including my own thoughts.. from where? I have no idea. What will I think next? I have no idea until it occurs to me.. I can't 'cause myself' to think anything other that whatever occurs to me to think.. I am not 'generating' anything.. I am experiencing everything, and I don't have to try to do it, and I can't stop.  

If I ask you to 'think of a number'.. some number may occur to you.. but why that number? why not some other number? You have no idea.  You can't think of any numbers that don't occur to you.  Did you think of four thousand and six? Why not? You know that's a number, but for whatever reason, that didn't occur to you.. do you think you could have caused it to?  Do you really think 'YOU' are 'the cause' of the thoughts that 'occur to you'.. or anything else that appears in your awareness? 

Edited by Mason Riggle

@WokeBloke

It was never about do you exist outside of my experience, but do I even have experience outside of yours.

Who told you that "others" are real?

2 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

It was never about do you exist outside of my experience, but do I even have experience outside of yours.

I don't know but since humans don't have access to each other's experience I can't know one way or another. 

tumbleweeds-highway.gif

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@WokeBloke Banned.

Be here to learn, not to spread ignorance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.