SQAAD

Jordan Peterson is a Cancer for The Human Mind

28 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

His energy is a dead giveaway of his level of consciousness. His energy is bitter, fearful, and neurotic.

A conscious being does not give off such a dark vibe. He is clearly tormented inside and he will spread his torment to you if you're not careful.

Thank you for checking me on this. I can see what you mean by that. He does seem like someone deeply troubled in life.

The game of survival cannot be won. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

His energy is a dead giveaway of his level of consciousness. His energy is bitter, fearful, and neurotic.

A conscious being does not give off such a dark vibe. He is clearly tormented inside and he will spread his torment to you if you're not careful.

Yep.  I know a few people in my life with this 'dark' energy/vibe and I become concerned about what's really going on and if they're at least attempting to become okay.

@SQAAD

On 7/5/2022 at 10:27 PM, SQAAD said:

I hate that i see this old man everywhere on my youtube feed even though i try to avoid watching his  content like the plague. I know what he is all about by now. I don't need his advice.

The energy he exudes is kinda funny and neurotic. I can't describe it. But you can clearly see a neurotic not very high consciousness coming from this guy. He is stuck in some sort of mechanical very predictable pattern in his minda, hard to explain.

The videos below are just a good demonstration of the ridiculous nature of his content. Stupid & unexperienced people take him very seriously like he is some philosopher of a great capacity and give him all their authority.

People act like he is some great revolutionary thinker that will push humanity ahead, meanwhile he got famous because of conflict and drama, and heavily capitalized on that to make a forture by spreading an ideology to 20year old males.

The old man acts like he knows how to suffer through life even though he was addicted on medications. He gives advice on how to suffer through life, meanwhile he himself can't cope with life and needs medications.This is funny. He is full of crap and i am tired of this culture shoving him to my throat everyday

Just because someone is a professor doesn't tell you much about how full of crap they are. There are greater thinkers than this guy who are not even academics.

He is a cancer for the human and this current culture. His content does more harm than good in my opinion. It promotes bigotry in a more intellectual sneaky scientific way. It creates division and separation. 

Are you sure you have exhausted the value his work provided to you? For example, have you read his books, videos, did the exercises and have developed character qualities in you like responsibility, home management first?

What vibe are you talking about?

The two videos you've provided are highly biased, and they offer far more ridicule than any amount of ridicule JP could dish back, so I don't think you're sources are right, especially Vegan Gains being the bigger bigot and clown.

People act like that, because our education system does not teach thinking critically enough, spiral dynamics, developmental psychology, ego development, all these basic to advanced topics covered here. If they did, we wouldn't be blindly worshipping JP, but here we are, JP did not do this to us, we did this to us. At least JP still offers value and has found his LP at the moment, I'd rather listen to him than to you, a random user. At least tell me you've found and are working on your LP?

Be careful ridiculing someone because of their mental and physical health, as these are still significant factors besides stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality traits, states of consciousness, life experiences and other lines of development like wealth, career, relationships, health, fitness, leisure, home environment and spirituality. Especially genetics and body composition, those factors heavily limit what potentially you could do LP wise, and it just happens that based on his diet, nutrition, different types of stresses mentally, physically and emotionally has resulted in an auto immune disorder that pressured him into adjusting his diet to eventually that of high protein to moderate fat diet. Making light of someone's condition, has a funny way of backfiring on the one negatively judging.

If you don't like him, click on the icon that doesn't recommend his channel, plus not interested. However, by doing so, you've further locked yourself in your echo chamber, so really make sure you got all the value you can out of JP before leaving him behind.

People are jealous of the lobster king. The carnivore diet is great.

Here some inspiration for the brain

Edited by Raze

I'm not a fan of his either. His videos are always recommended to me since he's featured on so many different channels. To be fair I haven't watched all his lectures, and sometimes he says stuff I agree with. But the way he talks about women annoys me. He talks about us like we're all deliberately out to manipulate men. He seems like someone who doesn't like women and carries a lot of past baggage. Like why was he so pissy throwing Twitter tantrums over a plus sized model being on the cover of a magazine -- as if thicker women weren't at one time the epitome of beauty? And claiming that women only cry in arguments to manipulate men, not out of real hurt?? (Fyi anger is a secondary response to feeling hurt.) Idk he's weird, his energy is off and I don't like that so many young men look up to him.

7 hours ago, shallotsometimes said:

Like why was he so pissy throwing Twitter tantrums over a plus sized model being on the cover of a magazine -- as if thicker women weren't at one time the epitome of beauty?

Its probably your impression of his energy that leads you that way.

He is pissy about fatness being normalized, as it it surely not healthy .

Another thing would be that a new and modern narrative is pushed to redefine beauty, despite what humans have been concluding for thousands of years.

In historical sense fatness, the more you go in the past, the more it was considered a good trait because of survival, if you were a fat women, it meant you had resources to sustain yourself/survive and the potential to bare many children. If you teleport a 10/10 women into the stone age right next to a fat one, all the men will go insane for her.Its more like fatness was seen as a fertility symbol and less of a beauty one. Needless to say, fertility was considered divine.

I am sure he is aware of the whole acceptance thing we are doing, but isn't willful to play along due to all the negative aspects of it.

7 hours ago, shallotsometimes said:

And claiming that women ONLY cry in arguments to manipulate men, not out of real hurt?? (Fyi anger is a secondary response to feeling hurt.) Idk he's weird, his energy is off and I don't like that so many young men look up to him.

I never heard him say such a thing, even in this short snippet that can easily be taken out of context.

Yes this can be done to manipulate, but there can be other reasons. Saying that women do cry ONLY to manipulate, would be a lunatic thing to say, especially coming from a person with clinical psychology background.

He is just focused on the dark aspects both men and women have and in this age in the west it is less acceptable to talk about the negative aspects of women. So it is easier to provoke a reaction, this creates the noise, while all the negative stuff he points out about men are just taken for granted.

I am not criticizing, or attacking you here.
Just, after having watched a lot of his stuff I am trying to bring an extra perspective in hope to clarify things.

Edited by Yog

@shallotsometimes

8 hours ago, shallotsometimes said:

I'm not a fan of his either. His videos are always recommended to me since he's featured on so many different channels. To be fair I haven't watched all his lectures, and sometimes he says stuff I agree with. But the way he talks about women annoys me. He talks about us like we're all deliberately out to manipulate men. He seems like someone who doesn't like women and carries a lot of past baggage. Like why was he so pissy throwing Twitter tantrums over a plus sized model being on the cover of a magazine -- as if thicker women weren't at one time the epitome of beauty? And claiming that women only cry in arguments to manipulate men, not out of real hurt?? (Fyi anger is a secondary response to feeling hurt.) Idk he's weird, his energy is off and I don't like that so many young men look up to him.

If you don't like his videos popping up on you feed, you can always unsubscribe and click not interested or don't recommend.