WokeBloke

Creator and Creations

17 posts in this topic

This sentence did not exist until I typed it. In other words its existence began. 

That which brought this sentence into existence calls itself the creator. It exists prior to creating this sentence.

Why do you equate the creator and its creation?

Do you really think this sentence typed itself and why?

duality vs non-duality. 

The separation between the two (creator and creation) is a trick of language.   It's like asking if an egg is the same as a chicken?  Well, you look at the whole 'chicken/egg' system which is one thing, and call it two things, which you then imagine are somehow separate from each other, as if you could have just chickens and no eggs, or just eggs and no chickens, but when you see it for what it is.. 'a chicken/egg system', then the illusion of separation is dispelled. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle Creator and creation are two parts of one reality. But they are not the same. Parts of reality are not all of reality.

Creator creates creation. Creation does not create the creator. In other words this sentence didn't create you. 

Creator and creation coexist. 

inside and outside are appearances. obviously it seems that there is inside and outside of you, if it were not so, you would not need to realize that it is not so. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

inside and outside are appearances. obviously it seems that there is inside and outside of you, if it were not so, you would not need to realize that it is not so. 

Inside and outside are creations that depend on boundaries. When we make a boundary we create an inside and an outside.

Edited by WokeBloke

6 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Yes, the sentence types itself. 

This sentence did not exist until I typed it.

Neither did the subject - the typer -exist before the creation. 

This sentence did not exist until I typed it. In other words its existence began. 

That which brought this sentence into existence calls itself the creator. It exists prior to creating this sentence.

Well who is the creator? Is there even the creator seperate from the creation?

Some great authours / singers don't take credits for their books/songs they say "it felt as if the book wrote itself / the song wrote itself, while they/ their bodymind is only the medium through which this happens.

25 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@A Fellow Lighter How could it type itself since it doesn't have hands?

It does have hands. Whenever it needs to type itself it gets itself a good set of hands, then immediately disposes them after it's written. 

But because you fancy yourself a separate person named @WokeBloke you don't even give yourself the chance to consider the fact that you might actually be the potential to be anything.

7 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

No. It has always been here waiting for the right opportunity for it to come into existence.

@cetus You claim it came into existence. What caused it to come into existence?

The sentence was typed by your brain. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

50 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

What caused it to come into existence?

A mind in motion given an infinite supply of pure potential to work with.

@WokeBloke

What was 'the cause' (creator) of 'this sentence'? 

A) the keyboard on which it was typed.

B) the hands that pushed the buttons on the keyboard. 

C) me.

D) my thoughts about the topic of the sentence.

E) my brain which produced the thoughts about topic of the sentence.

F) The feeling I got when I read your comment, which caused my brain to produce thoughts about the topic of the sentence.

G) My 1st grade teacher who helped teach me to write in English, without which the sentences creation would not have been possible. 

Which ONE of those is THE CAUSE of 'the sentence'?   

Do you see how it's all just one big system going along all together, and you can't really 'single out' or 'distinguish' ONE part as 'the creator' or 'cause' of any other part of the system?  Without my parents having sex, this sentence never happens, right?  Did my parents create this sentence?? I'm sure you'd credit them for creating me.  Or was it my grandparents who created me?  I think my grandparents created this sentence. Don't you? 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."