Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

Points that hit me in the decisive episode

7 posts in this topic

Why doesn't God give me gifts ?

Because you gotta give it to yourself!

Your hands are God's hands !

If you don't do the work you will be the most depressed as you will be seeing Leo living to his whole potential and not you.

Push yourself before life pushes you.

Investing 1 hour in meditation for 10 years straight how are you going to spend that 1 hour ? 

@Leo Gurawhy didn't you make this vedio 5 years ago ? I would have been somewhere else I guess..

Really great vedio I am going to practice this on a daily basis and I think this will change my life !

I will go all the exercises mentioned in it.

LOL he has been making some motivational ones since the beginning. Maybe you missed them... Similar flavors just not put in those exact words. ?

All the best!

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing are you making fun of me ? I'm expressing my deepest gratitude here and you think its funny, I have been with actualized since 7 years and I know what content has been shared ! 

@Elton Not making fun just saying it has similar messages to some other motivational speeches in the past, to get you do the work, just interesting that this one stood out so much more for you.. maybe it's the integration of spirituality and living as the finite self aspects.

I apologize that it came off that way, sometimes I have a bit too much fun with posting... trigger-happy.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

@puporing okay it really hit me this episode.

I think the style for making this vedio was the newbie style or intermediate style, because the more advanced vedios doesn't hit me so much... this one thing for me could really change my life.

Maybe it stood out so much because I have been so indecisive and maybe this one decision of being decisive could be the master key.

So I have made the decision of being a decisive motherfucker...

@Elton Ok yeah that makes sense. Yeah it was a really good topic to zoom in and expand on. People don't get this kind of message elsewhere usually. And lot of progress is made through good, timely decisions, and taking responsibility for oneself. Glad that it gave you more clarity!

Edited by puporing