Devin

In pickup, aren't most of the women clingy?

25 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Devin said:

I'm not in pickup, but I really haven't come across many women that don't give off that clingy vibe, they usually actively try to conceal it, but I always sense it hiding. Do you all find a lot of women that aren't clingy for pickup?

I've found the clingiest girls come from online dating. In real life I've met plenty of well adjusted girls who aren't that clingy.

33 minutes ago, something_else said:

I've found the clingiest girls come from online dating. In real life I've met plenty of well adjusted girls who aren't that clingy.

That are down for just sex and early on?

Edited by Devin

20 hours ago, puporing said:

Why not embrace some of that? Do you really want the complete opposite... Someone with no attachment to you whatsoever?

There are things you can say to lead them to the kind of connection you want, but also appreciate what you have too. 

The problem I don't like is that I know for myself and I think men in general, we can walk away easier if they're not what we are looking for long term, women never seem to want to let go and that seems like it would get exhausting with pickup.

It starts to make you feel guilty, like you took advantage of them. Even though you're two consenting adults, many women are okay with just casual sex, until after sex then they want more. And I have girls I barely knew from years ago call me out of the blue, that messes with you, "did I screw that girl up"?

Edited by Devin

@Devin I hear you. That kinda thing takes maturity, prob harder to find in younger women who are just starting out and looking for some safety/security. Feelings kinda develop naturally too... Ultimately no perfect solution to that, can't control how others feel about things.

Communication helps. Just communicate clearly and the rest isn't up to you how others decide to see you.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

12 minutes ago, puporing said:

@Devin I hear you. That kinda thing takes maturity, prob harder to find in younger women who are just starting out and looking for some safety/security. Feelings kinda develop naturally too... Ultimately no perfect solution to that, can't control how others feel about things.

Communication helps. Just communicate clearly and the rest isn't up to you how others decide to see you.

I definitely agree with the age thing.