SQAAD

The Insane Power Of Status

55 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Its like they have a knee jerk reaction against lack of money and they are willing to do anything to get money.

Lol, everyone is willing to do anything to get money when they don't got it. This has nothing to do with women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, everyone is willing to do anything to get money when they don't got it. This has nothing to do with women.

No. Some people don't do 'anything' for money. Maybe you are over exaggerating or i am interpreting something else.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD I think you could do with being less serious, more playful and less focused on how everyone must be prioritise conscious otherwise they're superficial narcissists.

You're just playing the ego game here too. It's the same game unpopular nerdy guys play in school where they don't get any girls so they talk about how sex is low priority and pretend they're above all the partying, fun and sex that the cool kids are having.

It isn't healthy. If you were as conscious as you claim to be you would not demonise and egotise all of this stuff as much as you are doing. That is really quite a low consciousness thing to do.

@SQAAD Stop projecting your narratives onto women. You're blinded by bias.

@Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD Stop projecting your narratives onto women. You're blinded by bias.

Yes i agree with that.

It's tricky though with all these 'scientific' explanations from evolutionary psychology and etc. They create a sort of illusion like you understand more than you do.

Edited by SQAAD

@something_else

10 minutes ago, something_else said:

@SQAAD I think you could do with being less serious, more playful and less focused on how everyone must be prioritise conscious otherwise they're superficial narcissists.

You're just playing the ego game here too. It's the same game unpopular nerdy guys play in school where they don't get any girls so they talk about how sex is low priority and pretend they're above all the partying, fun and sex that the cool kids are having.

It isn't healthy. If you were as conscious as you claim to be you would not demonise and egotise all of this stuff as much as you are doing. That is really quite a low consciousness thing to do.

I am not claiming to be super high conscious. I just said that Consciousness is my #1 value. But this does not mean that i demonize sex or other things. Its all Consciousness in the end.

Yes you are right about the mind playing games.

I am not trying to demonize all this stuff. I want to understand it better.

There are facets of life that i find very unpleasant and disturbing. Kinda like Leo's video about Truth and how Truth can very hard to shallow.

Edited by SQAAD

4 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura why are women not attracted to money?

Cause money didn't exist 350,000 years ago.

@Leo Gura

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause money didn't exist 350,000 years ago.

I like this arguement. Makes sense.

But an additional somewhat contradictory arguement , is that females evolved to choose males who would give them gifts of food.

But back in those days there was never such a massive resources inequality that there is today. For the majority of human history the inequality of resources was not extreme, especially before agriculture.

So your claim is reasonable. Men with hunting skills were also very high status before agriculture.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD You got some insecurites/shadow work you gotta take care of I see your posts often in the dating subforum and they reek of bitterness and passive aggressiveness, the world is not some kill or be killed battle ground

Not everything ties into "evolution psychology" which is a flawed perspective filled with very convenient biases, women arnt value robots leaving well built relationships to seek out the most high status or wealthy men. In the real world most women are pretty loyal to a vault 

Much more goes into building a strong relationship than just materialism, the deeper relationships you form with women / educate yourself on proper relationship dynamics the more silly all this redpill/blackpill crap becomes.

Status is not the ultimate game.

Status is just the ultimate game for getting laid.

Getting laid is not the ultimate game.

It's just a substitute for love.

You can never get enough of something that almost works.

Don't forget that celebrities are not happier than non-celebrities.

Old guys who get a lot of pussy are usually deeply troubled.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 07/07/2022 at 10:24 AM, Bando said:

@SQAAD You got some insecurites/shadow work you gotta take care of I see your posts often in the dating subforum and they reek of bitterness and passive aggressiveness, the world is not some kill or be killed battle ground

Not everything ties into "evolution psychology" which is a flawed perspective filled with very convenient biases, women arnt value robots leaving well built relationships to seek out the most high status or wealthy men. In the real world most women are pretty loyal to a vault 

Much more goes into building a strong relationship than just materialism, the deeper relationships you form with women / educate yourself on proper relationship dynamics the more silly all this redpill/blackpill crap becomes.

Really well said

@flowboy

On 8/7/2022 at 0:54 PM, flowboy said:

Status is not the ultimate game.

Status is just the ultimate game for getting laid.

Getting laid is not the ultimate game.

It's just a substitute for love.

You can never get enough of something that almost works.

Don't forget that celebrities are not happier than non-celebrities.

Old guys who get a lot of pussy are usually deeply troubled.

Yes i agree. I dislike it a lot when some guys make getting laid like the ultimate objective in life. Also the idea that you will have enough sex and get bored of it, is not very realistic either in the long-term.

The more sex you have, the more sex you want. You can never get rid of the desire. But you can stop the behavior.

Edited by SQAAD

@Bando

On 7/7/2022 at 0:24 PM, Bando said:

I don't subcribe to redpill ideologies. I am against all this toxic stuff.

But i recognize some truths. You can be very good with a women, but if she sees that you are not passionate about acquiring resources (mental and/or physical) she will quickly lose interest to you.

The same goes for a woman that might be very sick and ill. Its gonna be hard to find her sexually attractive as male, even if you like her character.

There are some evolutionary forces that are designed this very specific way. You are not supposed to go mate with women who are not fertile. Your ancestors are the ones who didn't do that ''mistake''.

Edited by SQAAD

What's the ultimate game to get love? Guru Consciousness. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?