Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Here is a guy who experienced the same awakening Leo has of Infinity of Gods.

19 posts in this topic

He also mentioned other Hindu Masters have experienced this and that apparently Buddha did. I know Jesus experienced it as I have referenced the Bible verse on the forums. Pretty interesting.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 7/4/2022 at 2:43 AM, JoeVolcano said:

Have you actually listened to this guy...

Cheers

Yes I watched the whole video. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Thank you for the link. I don't often watch these things anymore, but this is enjoyable for me:-)

1 hour ago, axiom said:

Here’s a guy who thinks birds aren’t real:

https://youtu.be/zNtr0RahRqM

This one is hilarious!!! Good find!!

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

This one is hilarious!!! Good find!!

Maybe you should take it more seriously ;)

Apparently.

On 4-7-2022 at 2:20 AM, Razard86 said:

He also mentioned other Hindu Masters have experienced this and that apparently Buddha did. I know Jesus experienced it as I have referenced the Bible verse on the forums. Pretty interesting.

I;ve watched alot of his videos today, definitally seems like a high consciousness guy. But because he's asking 2750 dollars for his mastery course makes me doubt him. High consciousness people want the information to be available for free and not for such a huge amount of money. At my level of consciousness i want to write a book and make it for free for example. 

Explain?

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

He seems pretty pure, but I don't get his thing about frequencies and dimensions and whatnot.

I've only watched about 30 seconds of him, though. Didn't seem like there was going to be anything intesting.

Asking money makes sense to me. Can be a scam, but can also be a good way of screening for people who actually consider this stuff worth something. Same reason why Leo may be considering some kind of course behind a paywall.

And also to be able support yourself at the same time while dedicating yourself to this long term, without having to compromise yourself on burger flipping jobs. So it's actually beneficial to the offering.

Just speaking generally. I have no idea what this particular guy is offering.

Cheers

To be fair, Leo says and still holds strong attachments to the physical world. i.e. women.

Interesting interview. Seems like he has had some deep insights and is trying to be of service. 

Leo would say he needs to awaken deeper and realize he is the absolute and those other 12 Gods he discovered are only part of his mind. 

@PenguinPablo He hasn't realized he is the absolute. He views the absolute as the creator of the Gods and the Gods as the creator of him. 

Oh good, I was on Jeff's show last year, I'll have to watch this.

On 7/5/2022 at 1:39 PM, axiom said:

Maybe you should take it more seriously ;)

Lol I see the tongue in cheek which is why its hilarious. The fact that you think that is equitable to what I posted is even more hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

On 7/6/2022 at 5:47 PM, Matthew85 said:

@PenguinPablo He hasn't realized he is the absolute. He views the absolute as the creator of the Gods and the Gods as the creator of him. 

He has the fact that you say that revealed you didn't listen to the whole Podcast. He talks about levels of Awakenings. What I notice in the forums is that many of you are suffering from Spiritual Prejudice. This means that you are suffering from ego. This means you think you KNOW.

The irony of that is far beyond my imagination that you all have fallen for this trap. The truth is there is only ONE truth. ALL IS ONE, ALL IS LOVE. All truths outside of that is relative. Do you know how many relative truths there are? ABSOLUTE INFINITY.

So all of you who come on my thread and act all-knowing about relative truths...are literally clueless. Its fine I know its part of the journey you all will realize if you care about the truth at all your folly. Outside of ONENESS, you know nothing. Also if you truly understood ONENESS you would realize how little you know about INFINITY. Because here is a secret, INFINITY cannot be ONE. So explain to me How INFINITY is ONE. You cannot.

So....you all are coming on here trying to PRETEND to KNOW a PARADOX. You cannot. Which is why this is so hilarious to me.

But go ahead...keep pretending to know. I'll keep learning more and more in the meantime.

On 06/07/2022 at 9:20 PM, Jowblob said:

High consciousness people want the information to be available for free and not for such a huge amount of money. At my level of consciousness i want to write a book and make it for free for example. 

Lol.

"High consciousness people would surely think like me, because I'm the highest consciousness person I know!"

Really? There's no chance they understand something that you don't, therefore they do something that seems counterintuitive to you?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

He has the fact that you say that revealed you didn't listen to the whole Podcast. He talks about levels of Awakenings. What I notice in the forums is that many of you are suffering from Spiritual Prejudice. This means that you are suffering from ego. This means you think you KNOW.

The irony of that is far beyond my imagination that you all have fallen for this trap. The truth is there is only ONE truth. ALL IS ONE, ALL IS LOVE. All truths outside of that is relative. Do you know how many relative truths there are? ABSOLUTE INFINITY.

So all of you who come on my thread and act all-knowing about relative truths...are literally clueless. Its fine I know its part of the journey you all will realize if you care about the truth at all your folly. Outside of ONENESS, you know nothing. Also if you truly understood ONENESS you would realize how little you know about INFINITY. Because here is a secret, INFINITY cannot be ONE. So explain to me How INFINITY is ONE. You cannot.

So....you all are coming on here trying to PRETEND to KNOW a PARADOX. You cannot. Which is why this is so hilarious to me.

But go ahead...keep pretending to know. I'll keep learning more and more in the meantime.

You can in fact become directly conscious of how infinity is all one, how the Absolute does exist. It's all one consciousness, that's what it means. It's actually a deeper aspect of oneness beyond seeing the the infinite multiplicity of form. Just because words cannot convince you (as they shouldn't) doesn't mean it can't be so.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@Razard86 have watched alot of vids and have read his books, his definitally enlightened or atleast on a very high level. He is aware of infinity and that he is god, talks about it in the book . I think he talked about his app, and the visualizations on what he sees in higher consciousness/meditation. Can someone posts the pictures please?

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE