Jannes

Can you have strong male and female traits simultaneously?

7 posts in this topic

You can’t be dominant and recessive at the same time as an example but is it possible to develope male and female traits individually and then throw them together in one adjustable character so that you don’t end up in the middle but with both strengths ? 

Also what do women think of men that integrate women traits in their personality. Is it okay as long as he has enough male traits as well ?

Edited by Jannes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it's possible. the traits complete each other, not cancel each other. Then you have more freedom in any situation to behave the way you want.
You have the freedom to adjust yourself to other people and what they need, to all different kind of situations.
If a woman feel confidant around you - why won't she also appreciate deep intimacy for example. the feminine traits are a great bonus for if you have the masculine ones.


"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yaaaa hell it is! I can be very masculine or feminine depending on the situation. It does not "cancel" each other out, it's simply what feels right in each moment, who/what I am with, what am I doing, etc. The masculine energy is more protective, decisive, and assertive; the feminine energy is more soft and yielding, going with the flow, being more "vulnerable". 

52 minutes ago, Jannes said:

Also what do women think of men that integrate women traits in their personality. Is it okay as long as he has enough male traits as well ?

I think it's very attractive and makes someone more multidimensional (ie more depth). 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

         ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

                           天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep.

Case study: 50 cent meditates.


Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can have balanced feminine and masculine aspects. When building up intimacy, though, it's good to be aware of the dance between both energies as sexual attraction is a play of polarities, opposing polarities do create attraction. I am not talking about gender here, but energies, moment by moment. It's very subtle and fluid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2022 at 10:58 PM, Vercingetorix said:

Yes it's possible. the traits complete each other, not cancel each other. Then you have more freedom in any situation to behave the way you want.
You have the freedom to adjust yourself to other people and what they need, to all different kind of situations.
If a woman feel confidant around you - why won't she also appreciate deep intimacy for example. the feminine traits are a great bonus for if you have the masculine ones.

Agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2022 at 1:35 PM, Jannes said:

Also what do women think of men that integrate women traits in their personality. Is it okay as long as he has enough male traits as well ?

It’s not okay. It’s prefered.

Life is a dance. Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow.

Now as a masculine man I tend to lead my woman 90% of the time but the other 10% she appreciates that I can follow.

You don’t want to be overly rigid but you also don’t want to be a spineless dweeb that doesn’t go after what he wants.

Tender agression. 


The game of survival cannot be won. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now