jdeugarte

Going In Circles

8 posts in this topic

Lately I feel as if i were going in circles in this path to enlightenment. Right now, as I am writing this somewhat of a question, my mind finds a way give an anwer to my question, but it's not a satisfying answer.

So i think that what I really want to ask is, is this it? Is there something beyond this? Or should I resign myself and learn to live with this?

Thank you.

@jdeugarte hey :) would love to be able to help you... It depends... Enlightenment means something different for different people it seems. Extinction of clinging(greed), aversion (hatred) and ignorance is the classic way of seeing it. 

Do you have a practice that you follow? A teacher to guide you? What is your experience so far ? :)

@Guivs I don't have a teacher. i live in a very isolated country in South America and I've never heard of any teacher down here. That is no excuse but for that reason I always tried to get guidance from what I found in the web. 

I've had some really special experiences, three or four to be more precise. At the time I thought they were it but I always had a weak feeling that told me the opposite.  

@jdeugarteok, what sort of teachings have you found on the web ? And could you be more specific about your experiences ? 

@jdeugarte You're just getting started in this work. Keep going.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, jdeugarte said:

Lately I feel as if i were going in circles in this path to enlightenment. Right now, as I am writing this somewhat of a question, my mind finds a way give an anwer to my question, but it's not a satisfying answer.

So i think that what I really want to ask is, is this it? Is there something beyond this? Or should I resign myself and learn to live with this?

Thank you.

There is nothing beyond from where you are asking. The ego can ask all it wants, but the answers in a sense are before the ego and therefor can not be labeled by it.