thisintegrated

Euphoria from waking up?

2 posts in this topic

Wondering is anyone else experiences this.

Every time I realize what I am and where I am I get this distinct feeling of euphoria.  It's like I'm playing hide and seek with myself and, when I find me, we both get elated and start laughing.  It's all me, but it's like I can be both my ego and my higher self / god at the same time.  When this happens I suddenly feel like I've gone insane, but also like I've never been happier.

depends. I have moments in the middle of the night, or sometimes meditating in which duality completely collapses, and in my mind there is emptiness without limits, certainty that this emptiness is Everything. total certainty that there is no outside, the collapse of multiplicity. the sensation is of total freedom without limits, but after a while there is a reaction. the mind begins: then there is nothing... but that nothing is something, right, or maybe it is simply nothing and looks like something... etc. it is difficult to stay in that state. and then there is confusion, but the evolution is fast. 4 months ago all the mental space was much dirtier. 8 months ago, there was suffering, fear and rumination thoughts, 2 years ago, my mind was bit a hell and if i were alone a couple of hours i got full of hate. it is a process of tendency towards a clean mind, which seems quite fast

Edited by Breakingthewall