something_else

Would you recommend taking LSD in a club?

22 posts in this topic

It's something I've been curious about. I am not talking about a large dose, more of a microdose or something like 10-40µg.

Obviously more than that would be quite silly in a club environment.

Would you recommend it? Anyone got any experiences?

You don't want your game to be dependent on that. Learn to build your own state. It's good for ya.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't want your game to be dependent on that. Learn to build your own state. It's good for ya.

It's more something I'm curious to try a few times rather than something I want to depend on. I'm thinking it could be fun if the dosage was right

Edited by something_else

Depends on why you want to do it. For some fun? Sure, if you like that. It can be interesting definitely. 

I've only done 200UG trips in social settings and for me it was the only time that psychedelics became useful and meaningful. I wasn't doing it for fun per se. my intent was always to transcend fear and shame. And man, it was incredible. I have no words for it. I had done LSD lots of times before, but never got anything useful out of it. Only a lot of confusion. When I went out in public on LSD, I understood everything I wanted to understand in this life.

But yeah, healing vs fun. Different frame. 

7 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

I mean go for it if you think it's gonna go fine for you. Personally, I'd struggle with anxiety in that kind of environment.

I'm not planning on taking enough to create anxiety, just a little to create a perspective shift.

5 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

Depends on why you want to do it. For some fun? Sure, if you like that. It can be interesting definitely. 

I've only done 200UG trips in social settings and for me it was the only time that psychedelics became useful and meaningful. I wasn't doing it for fun per se. my intent was always to transcend fear and shame. And man, it was incredible. I have no words for it. I had done LSD lots of times before, but never got anything useful out of it. Only a lot of confusion. When I went out in public on LSD, I understood everything I wanted to understand in this life.

I'm going out tonight, I reckon I'm gonna take a really small dose of a 10th of a 80-100µg tab just to see what it's like, wish me luck :D

Sounds like it could definitely be fun, might experiment with higher dosages in the future

Every time I’ve done LSD around groups of people my ability to articulate myself goes to absolute shit.

I lose interest in anything but contemplation so to use psychedelics to help with gaming seems a bit contradictory to me.

That said I have heard from a buddy that being high on shrooms helped him pick up some girls once.

I say test it out and see how it works for you.

(Although probably not a good long term solution haha) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I wouldn't do it but I want to see what happens, so do it :D 

The afterglow of my first LSD trip litterly made me magnetic to girls when I was at the club. For the first time girls actually looked me in the eyes when I walked passed and I tried to make out with an asian girl but it failed cuz I didn't know how to make out lol.

After that I tried to recreate that vibe by trying to ride on that glow from my trips but guess what. It didn't work nearly as well becuase there was an expection and attachment that I wanted something from the girls and that I needed something to get it. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you need something to talk to and attract girls. It's a crutch and its not worth it. Even if it could help you, it won't solve the core issue. 

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

47 minutes ago, mojsterr said:

I wouldn't do it but I want to see what happens, so do it :D 

I only took a very small dose, probably 10µg, felt just like I'd had a few coffees really.

Now that I feel confident in it, I'm going to try taking a little more and see what happens, I'll let you know lol :D

26 minutes ago, SamC said:

The afterglow of my first LSD trip litterly made me magnetic to girls when I was at the club. For the first time girls actually looked me in the eyes when I walked passed and I tried to make out with an asian girl but it failed cuz I didn't know how to make out lol.

After that I tried to recreate that vibe by trying to ride on that glow from my trips but guess what. It didn't work nearly as well becuase there was an expection and attachment that I wanted something from the girls and that I needed something to get it. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you need something to talk to and attract girls. It's a crutch and its not worth it. Even if it could help you, it won't solve the core issue. 

Yea, this sounds about right. It isn't something I want to make a habit of, just something I wanna experience a few times.

LSD  is not a party drug.  MDMA or xtc might be more fun to try out. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

LSD  is not a party drug.  MDMA or xtc might move fun to try out. 

Definitely planning on trying out MDMA, I’ve heard it’s good for partying

Though, also heard that it can seriously fuck up your brain chemistry if you take it too frequently

Right now I’m just experimenting with what I’ve got, which is LSD. Can’t hurt to try sensibly

Edited by something_else

On 02/07/2022 at 11:31 PM, JonasVE12 said:

Got a quite similar experience. My most healing trips were at large festivals, roaming them on my own on 2 tabs, talking to tons of people, healing social shame and anxiety.

@something_else I took half a tab at a rave once and had mixed feelings about it. The fast beat made me feel really restless and I got overwhelmed during the peak and had to sit down somewhere. I was decently social and able to find some connection with women, however I was also anxious, not socially but physically, and not very grounded. I think the combination of a bit more acid than I should have taken, the coffee I had before, and the fast beat, made it a bit uncomfortable.

Haven't experimented with it enough to really conclude anything, but my suspicion is that it just feels better when the music is more psychedelic and other people are tripping too, rather than it being just me on acid and others on xtc and alcohol.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

Got a quite similar experience. My most healing trips were at large festivals, roaming them on my own on 2 tabs, talking to tons of people, healing social shame and anxiety.

@something_else I took half a tab at a rave once and had mixed feelings about it. The fast beat made me feel really restless and I got overwhelmed during the peak and had to sit down somewhere. I was decently social and able to find some connection with women, however I was also anxious, not socially but physically, and not very grounded. I think the combination of a bit more acid than I should have taken, the coffee I had before, and the fast beat, made it a bit uncomfortable.

Haven't experimented with it enough to really conclude anything, but my suspicion is that it just feels better when the music is more psychedelic and other people are tripping too, rather than it being just me on acid and others on xtc and alcohol.

So definitely a yes for festivals then? I've never actually been to one, but I'm planning on it at some point soon.

Take it sober and take 1/5 of what you would in an alone setting. It gets quickly overwhelming in ways hard to anticipate even when you’ve done it multiple times. 

I took it at fusion last week. Overall glad I did but got overwhelming at times and I took half of the normal dose. 

@meadow  lol you were at the rave I mentioned.

Are there places to find peace at Fusion?

I think what made a big difference in my trips is that I could just go sit on the beach and swim and not be swarmed by people.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy yes for sure there are places to find peace. Not fully silent but for instance there’s a small lake where typically people on acid tend to hang out at times. 

overall the vibe at fusion is so welcoming however that it feels really safe anywhere as long as the music doesn’t fuck you sideways somehow. 

you can literally walk up to strangers and say “hi, I’m a little overwhelmed on acid right now, can we hang out a moment?” And they’d with high probability do their best to take care of you within the bounds of reasonability for a while. 

next time I’m going there I will only do acid and alcohol (separate days). The environment at night is such a gratuitous display of Alice in Wonderland shit that it feels like it’s meant for acid. The atmosphere with the lights, totems, people dressed up and stage/prop design really makes it feel like you’re in a different, much more interesting world. 

the acid also put me in a sort of god-mode perspective where I was witnessing all of the beauty and could just share it with no ego. It was the only drug I felt that accompanied my connection and also enhanced my connecting ability. 

highly recommended. 

@StarStruck I don’t agree. The way the music and atmosphere made me feel was even better than mdma. And I could speak clearly and my face wasn’t all twisted up. Well, not what I noticed myself at least ?

11 minutes ago, meadow said:

yes for sure there are places to find peace. Not fully silent but for instance there’s a small lake where typically people on acid tend to hang out at times. 

overall the vibe at fusion is so welcoming however that it feels really safe anywhere as long as the music doesn’t fuck you sideways somehow. 

you can literally walk up to strangers and say “hi, I’m a little overwhelmed on acid right now, can we hang out a moment?” And they’d with high probability do their best to take care of you within the bounds of reasonability for a while. 

next time I’m going there I will only do acid and alcohol (separate days). The environment at night is such a gratuitous display of Alice in Wonderland shit that it feels like it’s meant for acid.

I'll come with, that sounds like a perfect place for a flowboy.

Edited by flowboy