Oliver Wright

Who are the highest beings in existence

28 posts in this topic

Hello,

my question is who are the highest beings that are now or have been. What comes to mind are Jesus, Meher Baba, Mahavatar Babaji.

anybody else ppl would say?

thank you

Haidakhan babaji has the highest proof from 20 century, he is mahavatar Babaji but basically appeared again in the 1980s.

He's also one of the reasons of my spiritual awakening, the proof that i have seen is astonishing

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Leo Gura

Eckhart Tolle

Adyashanti

Oliver Wright

Michael David Larsen

Edited by PenguinPablo

51 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

There's no highest or lowest. It's all equally divine, which is precisely what makes it so perfect/divine. 

Dunno Judy, I personally prefer a mahasiddha to a rat xD

Hello,

Long time long time listener first time caller... So I have heard Ram Dass speak (who was a very high being in my opinion, possibly realized in the end) on being at some establishment in India, where he was training and receiving instruction. Anyway, he said that they were only allowed to read literature written by realized beings. This interests me because I wonder who some of these high beings were. As for me the only thing I have ever read by somebody I consider realized is Eckhart Tolle. I am not saying he is the only realized being out there, but he is an individual, I would say for sure, that is one of the highest teachers in the limelight. I would be very interested in finding more teachings from people like him. I have also learned quite a bit from Leo over the last few years, but when his content started getting more turquois, I found it difficult to follow. Probably because its no longer an intellectual thing, or maybe I'm just not there yet. Anyway, this is my first post on the forums. So hello!! 

Sri Anandamayi Ma (There is no me therefore I am what you want me to be)

'.jpg

Neem Karoli baba (Infinite infinity love)

B.jpg

Adidam (Unconditional realization uncausable by any means, just what is always already the case)

Blessings.jpg

Nithyananda ParamaShivoham (The orgasm of all Indian Spirituality, paths, saints, sages, yogis and siddhas)

God-Human.jpg

Sri Sathya Sai Baba (Sainthood)

sathya sai baba.png

Shivapuri baba (beyond God singularity)

Shivapuri_baba.jpg

ug krishnamurti (Perfect wisdom)

ug033.jpg

Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (Master of oneness and duality)

superconciousness.jpg

nityananda ganeshpuri (that state which is beyond all states of consciousness)

NithyanandaG.jpg

You're not supposed to idolize them in this way. Worshiping false deities is wrought with dangers, find your own truth.

Rajneesh.

He is: " The Most Transcended human I have ever listened to, watched and read". 

Him and only him. Please read his texts. Recommended.

I read and listened to him mostly in Hindi Language. His native tongue. 

Regards.

The essence of these beings 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

The being being. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?