kieranperez

Jordan Peterson Banned From Twitter

41 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Its the same with Putin and Dugin. Its not like these people are not smart or neccessarily closed minded but their mythopoetic worldview has infested them so deeply that their own survival is completely dependent on them acting out these archetypal dynamics.

So you're saying peterson will never change his opinion because he and putin are the same? That's an odd argument ?

Lol, just kidding :D

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

16 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

So you're saying peterson will never change his opinion because he and putin are the same? That's an odd argument ?

Lol, just kidding :D

Im saying you are not appreciating how deep their worldview goes. This is extremely powerful stuff, check out Carl Jungs Red Book, in which he documents how his life and mind completely unravels as he immerses himself in this way of thought.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi maybe you're right, i haven't study carl jungs archetypes so i can't comment anything.

?

Non-sense Twit from JP, but also non-sense messages and ban from Twitter and no-sense opinion by JP about adult trans people

Edited by docs20

16 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Non-sense Twit from JP, but also non-sense messages and ban from Twitter and no-sense opinion by JP about adult trans people

Remarkable analysis with so much good valid argumentation. ?

Edited by Salvijus

@JoeVolcano We're sending you to the Gulag ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

Since Twitter represents the mother – chaos - archetype of the unknown - the dragon queen,  I am trying to figure out which archetype JP is assuming in that video to reestablish order out of chaos.      

*dons my best Kermit The Frog voice*

"This is the perfect time for the rebirth of the hero. As a Twitter user I represent Logos, man, and that's no joke. The word that eternally extracts order out of chaos and sets things right. It's like in Solzhenitsyn's Goo-Lag Archipelago when Pinnochio descends into the belly of the whale to retreive the golden lobster. That's where you find meaning, man, and that's no small feat..."

We just need Daddy Elon to unleash Peterson and all the other demons from ban-hell and the prophecy can begin to unfold.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So a Jihadist.

Or a vegan. Or wait, even a trans activist, right? Everyone is fighting to bring the world into an order which they think is good isn't it so? Everyone blind to their own blindspot.

I don't understand what's wrong with chopping off your penis cause you feel  like you are a woman..

Nothing wrong with that at all... obviously..

I say let's teach that at school.. any kid can be anything he wants.. a man a woman or maybe both at the same time, plastic surgeries can do miracles nowadays.

This is how to be a super duper intelligent being. Forget about JB he is a drug addict.

@Roy

6 hours ago, Roy said:

Not sure why he or anybody would care, Twitter is the cesspool of our culture. I wish some hacker would sabotage the servers and nuke them.

Give them the Titan falls treatment, probably would make them re think their vision for Twitter. 

32 minutes ago, Asayake said:

Or a vegan. Or wait, even a trans activist, right? Everyone is fighting to bring the world into an order which they think is good isn't it so? Everyone blind to their own blindspot.

True, but why not? The world has to be ordered around something.

The choice is: God or transgenderism! Take your pick… :D

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

Good. All of his tweets were toxic as fuck.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Since being banned from Twitter is the archetypal equivalent of being kicked out of the Garden of Eden, it is fair to ask, is JP acting more like Abel, who sacrificed his highest quality fatted transsexual lamb to Jack Dorsey, or like Cain, who only sought petty vengeance?  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

JP was put on this planet by God to embody the archetype of the cranky old man who yelled at kids to get off his lawn.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

JP was put on this planet by God to embody the archetype of the cranky old man who yelled at kids to get off his lawn.

xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

I know how it feels to get a warning. Can be very triggering.

He is just butt hurt 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is so funny, a grown ass man whining about not being allowed to harass trans people on Twitter.

"Harassment" :D

I think we have bigger issues in the world than some people crying like babies about such BS. 

If people consider this harassment than half of the forumn would have been banned for "harassement".

That twitt he made could have been avoided but to ban someone for it to me seems a bit harsh and too controlling.

People have opinions, as long as they are not promoting violence or hatred i see no reason why they should be controlled.

Edited by Karmadhi

52 minutes ago, JoeVolcano said:

I think the critical distinction is that the lawn guy doesn't act from a sense of moral obligation or have anyone's best interest at heart, whereas JP does. For lawn guy, being cranky defines him, for JP being cranky is just a side-effect of doing the thankless job he's doing.

Cheers

Lol, thankless job? He's just being an asshole at this point.

4 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

"Harassment" :D

I think we have bigger issues in the world than some people crying like babies about such BS. 

If people consider this harassment than half of the forumn would have been banned for "harassement".

That twitt he made could have been avoided but to ban someone for it to me seems a bit harsh and too controlling.

People have opinions, as long as they are not promoting violence or hatred i see no reason why they should be controlled.

Arguably saying that it was a “criminal” physician who performed surgery on Elliott Page and then compared the medical procedure to Nazi medical experiments in the video, is an implicit call to violence