Yali

plugged 14 mg of 5-MeO-MALT and nothing happened

25 posts in this topic

I've plugged 14 mg of 5-MeO-MALT and nothing happened. Is that to be expected? @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

Who knows what your technique is like?

If in doubt, vape it. Careful, it hits hard and fast.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Can I vape HCL and if so how and at what dose? Also I carefully followed your advice so I don't think it's a problem with technique.

Edited by Yali

@Yali There're also other possibilities... Maybe you got something else instead of 5-meo for example. But really don't know. Have you tried again at least? 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing I've tried 3 times to no avail. It's either an impure substance or I need a higher dose, but it's definitely not a problem with technique.

Edited by Yali

@Yali Ok.. if I were you and literally nothing shifted then yeah that would be the two kinds of possibilities. I think there are test kits you can get but haven't done that myself..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

28 minutes ago, Yali said:

Can I vape HCL and if so how and at what dose?

You can, same as freebase. You just gotta be more careful not to burn it.

You can also convert HCl to freebase by combining with a bit of baking soda and a few drops of water. Supposedly vaping freebase is more healthy.

When vaping start with like 5mg.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Honestly, if I had the chance, I would just go straight for smoking it, I feel like shoving and plugging it would be too difficult. I'd just smoke on it. Lol, maybe one day, we can smoke on 5-Meo Together. I wonder what I would experience, what kinds of stuff did you guys see and experience on it?

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

24 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

I feel like shoving and plugging it would be too difficult.

@BuddhistLover

It's actually very easy to do, although it didn't have an effect on me.

Edited by Yali

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

bit of baking soda and a few drops of water

@Leo Gura

I'd like to do this. Can you walk me through it step by step?

Edited by Yali

@Yali try to snort, works perfectly. Try 5-7 mg first time. It's really strong, in my opinion is stronger than 5meo dmt

Edited by Breakingthewall

@BreakingthewallShould I divide the dose in half and snort through each nostril? And should I gently snort the powder?

Edited by Yali

Leo talks about snorting 5-MeO in his episode about it.  There's a detailed description in the summary of that episode here.  If you're experimenting with strong chemicals you need to do research.  It's your body and your responsibility to reduce potential harm.  Don't just follow Leo.  Learn from multiple sources.

Here's a summary of Leo's plugging video for quick reference that also links to his video.  

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@BreakingthewallShould I divide the dose in half and snort each half through each nostril? Also should I gently snort the dose?

If it is not a large amount, like 10 or less, I would do it for a nostril. you have to inhale gently so that it does not go to the throat. it has to stay in the nostrils. If i were you, I'd try 5 mg first 

@Breakingthewall I've asked Leo about dosages snorting HcL, and he said 20mg is a starting dose. Is that right? Also how short should I cut the straw?

Edited by Yali

12 hours ago, Yali said:

@Breakingthewall I've asked Leo about dosages snorting HcL, and he said 20mg is a starting dose. Is that right? Also how short should I cut the straw?

20 is like a total dose, i would start little by little. Don't underestimate. look for a thick straw and cut it as you see, 7 cm or so

Do with empty stomach. It's very important . Totally empty, if not you would regret 

MALT does not work for me, vaped or plugged. Will try snorting?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"