blankisomeone

Got shrooms, wut do I do just chew it up and swallow?

51 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, blankisomeone said:

@Leo Gura

is there a difference if I try it at night versus during the day??

@blankisomeone It depends on what kind of experience you want to have.  The visuals are more intense in darkness, however mushrooms can be pretty sedating, so you might have more energy during the daytime

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is there any way you could take a vacation or do some kind of retreat first and then try the shrooms?

No, no time

Can I do this and still go to work the next day ?lol

Edited by blankisomeone

3 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@blankisomeone It depends on what kind of experience you want to have.  The visuals are more intense in darkness, however mushrooms can be pretty sedating, so you might have more energy during the daytime

Cool, I’ll do it in the early morning right before sunrise? ☀️ 

Edited by blankisomeone

On 7/1/2022 at 0:44 AM, Leo Gura said:

You are needlessly putting toxins in your body.

Really? I thought the toxins where just part of the process? So Go with tea every time? Ive always just grinded them up and tossed in a few ounces of orange juice let it soak for 5 min, and downed it? Thanks for the tip. It wont dilute the potency?

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@blankisomeone No I do not recommend doing mushrooms and then going to work the next day. 

What about learning a from someone like Sadhguru. I just learned a practice and it took 1 day and it was a really good experience.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are needlessly putting toxins in your body.

@Leo Gura Are you talking about pesticides, fertilizers, n' such used to grow them?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 7/1/2022 at 0:59 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Do the Mike Tyson method (just never swallow it). I don't know xD

Mike Tyson licked a damn toad. frog is suing now, accused him of sexual abuse.

Apparently they're gonna go extinct if ppl keep milking them, those damn Colorado frogs need to watch Leo's get how to get laid videos. with psychedelics you're either a) hunting the froggers b) growing the shoomers c) chemistry d) digging through horse shit (personal favorite, jk) e) good old brown powder dye

ok guys I’ve ignored the warnings❤️? I’m gonna try it tonight actually, like at around 4am so I can trip it out and then work later in the day (I work a bit on Saturday too)

25 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

ok guys I’ve ignored the warnings❤️? I’m gonna try it tonight actually, like at around 4am so I can trip it out and then work later in the day (I work a bit on Saturday too)

No one here would advise you try shrooms for the first time at 4 am and then work the next day. 

If you're mind is deadset on doing them, at least wait until you have the next day off, or ideally at least a few days off after the trip.

38 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Ur going to take 2 grams right before work???!! NO 2 grams will send you into a sleep like state. Nothing productive is going down lol. If i take 0.5 grams im seeing Entities and experiencing short term memory loss. 

The right way to go about this is to start with a micro 0.1-0.5g, then wait 2 weeks for the tolerance to drop back down, then take 0.5-1g, very slowly escalate and learn how the compound effects you and what to expect. 

Im seeing 2g recommendations in the comments, this is crazy, he has no experience and we don't know his sensitivity. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

20 minutes ago, integral said:

Ur going to take 2 grams right before work???!! NO 2 grams will send you into a sleep like state. Nothing productive is going down lol. If i take 0.5 grams im seeing Entities and experiencing short term memory loss. 

The right way to go about this is to start with a micro 0.1-0.5g, then wait 2 weeks for the tolerance to drop back down, then take 0.5-1g, very slowly escalate and learn how the compound effects you and what to expect. 

Im seeing 2g recommendations in the comments, this is crazy, he has no experience and we don't know his sensitivity. 

@integral ok i’ll do less than 2g then. I don’t have anything to measure exactly though. I’m eyeballing it. I just know there’s 2 grams here lol

So I’ve changed my mind I’ll do it right now and then see what happens. There’ll be plenty of time to ride it out until I have to go to work tomorrow. I’ll work late in the afternoon. That’s plenty of time. Cmon it can’t be that bad...lol

Edited by blankisomeone

Midwest shroom trip: I like to put them in corn casserole... chew and swallow 

29 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

So I’ve changed my mind I’ll do it right now and then see what happens. There’ll be plenty of time to ride it out until I have to go to work tomorrow. I’ll work late in the afternoon. That’s plenty of time. Cmon it can’t be that bad...lol

what time is it for you, because the effects could last up to six hours and you won't be able to sleep properly.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

15 minutes ago, integral said:

what time is it for you, because the effects could last up to six hours and you won't be able to sleep properly.

21:21 ? oh look synchronicities already happening 

2 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

21:21 ? oh look synchronicities already happening 

haha well some people report great sleep so it's all good.

ate it 20 minutes ago, nothing's happening.. how long does it take for stuff to happen?lol

im watchig this

Edited by blankisomeone

it was great guys :) I became aware of how things change from light to dark so fast based on wrong thinking.

cool trip. First of many.

good night it’s 3:20am now. I’ll go to sleep

Edited by blankisomeone