blankisomeone

Got shrooms, wut do I do just chew it up and swallow?

51 posts in this topic

You can just chew it up and swallow if you want. You can also make a meal out of it (I like making a pizza). Or you can make a tea with it. Making a meal out of it might be a little risky because of the nausea that shrooms generally come with, but I've never had a problem with it personally.

Those Shrooms are French Fries!!! Eat them suckers!! Bon Apetite!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Do the Mike Tyson method (just never swallow it). I don't know xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

30 minutes before swallow 4 blue Berry big ingwer pieces (raw). This prevents getting nausea 

Make a tea. Only a fool eats the mushroom flesh.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

I have cultivated a countless number of mushroom spores and never once made a tea. Eat your veggies( or fungi ?). 

They taste fine In the state of ketosis(if your able to enter such a state).

You are needlessly putting toxins in your body.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Alcohol extract is pretty good option. Takes a fair bit to be worth the effort though. 

Lemon Tek is best ime:

Grind the mushrooms into a fine powder and squeeze 1/2 - 1 lemon depending on how many mushrooms you use. Mix the shrooms with the lemon juice and let it soak for about an hour, stirring from time to time. Add some water and then just drink it

On 6/30/2022 at 9:44 PM, Leo Gura said:

You are needlessly putting toxins in your body.

@Leo Gura Thank you! That is good to know. I wasn't aware of that. I usually eat them 

@Leo Gura what toxins Do you mean? Can you elaborate? 

It is just 3 grams. Some heavy Metal toxins or what 

@blankisomeone If you have mental health issues, be very careful with psychedelics.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 04/07/2022 at 10:18 AM, Carl-Richard said:

@blankisomeone If you have mental health issues, be very careful with psychedelics.

????????

LOL. Psilocybin is a toxin. How do you think the mushroom is deconstructing the mind? Or you think mushrooms care if humans are having mystical experiences or healing their emotional body?

11 hours ago, Batman said:

LOL. Psilocybin is a toxin. How do you think the mushroom is deconstructing the mind? Or you think mushrooms care if humans are having mystical experiences or healing their emotional body?

Ok ????????

12 hours ago, QQQ said:

Just start out on a very low dose; no more than 2 grams dried. I would recommend 1.5 grams dried for a first timer with mental health issues; make sure you have a trip sitter and have cultivated the right set and setting xx

I’ll do it alone ???

ok I got 2 grams

im excited don’t no wot to expect

when I was a kid I fearlessly went to all scary rides in amusement parks so wots the difference if shit go bad ???

Edited by blankisomeone

11 hours ago, Batman said:

This is true, I believe it tricks the body into thinking you died at a strong enough dosage. My third eye opened I hear that only happens at the moment when the body is ready to die. Makes sense cause that was intense.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@blankisomeone Be careful man. If your mental state isn't great then shrooms could do more harm than good.

I think psychidelics work best when you do some prep before hand with some kind of meditation practice, exercise routine, etc. 

Is there any way you could take a vacation or do some kind of retreat first and then try the shrooms?