How to be wise

Joe Rogan ENDORSES Ron Desantis!

25 posts in this topic

This should put to rest any doubts that he is above Orange.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

People aren't usually at a solid stage

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

All those psychedelic trips and floatation tank sessions and not an ounce of wisdom

Strange that he ever endorsed Bernie Sanders and is now endorsing someone like DeSantis. Those are almost polar opposites. It's worrisome that so many people listen to Joe Rogan and get some of their political opinions from him.

Joe Rogan is the only person in the history of the world, that has taken psychedelics and it has made him even less conscious lmao

Edited by hoodrow trillson

@hoodrow trillson Connor Murphy or the Qanan Shaman

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@hoodrow trillson Connor Murphy or the Qanan Shaman

It’s disappointing. It shows that psychedelics and meditation are not the same. Imagine someone who meditated regularly for 10 years, then comes out and supports bigots. Unthinkable.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Gross

The most tragic part of the Trump era is that people like Joe and Musk have still not learned their lesson.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Gross

The most tragic part of the Trump era is that people like Joe and Musk have still not learned their lesson.

The chances that DeSantis will be the next president? 

31 minutes ago, Opulence said:

The chances that DeSantis will be the next president?

Very high, don't wanna even think about it.

He's just the kind of guy morons will vote for thinking they are being intelligent.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He's just the kind of guy morons will vote for thinking they are being intelligent.

@Leo Gura Leo, in a recent post you discussed seeing the perfection in all political events during expanded states of consciousness. Would you consider sharing some of your insights on this? I'm sure many would find it very interesting. 

From limited states of awareness its very challenging to see this. 

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I actually made a mistake when I previously said on this forum that Ron DeSantis could be the next Ronald Reagan of the GOP. According to this recent New Yorker article, DeSantis doesn't have nearly the historic levels of Charisma that someone like Reagan had.

I am not trying to downplay the threat of DeSantis at all. I am still very very worried about him becoming president. However, he seems to be more like a Trump clone who like Trump would be considered incredibly popular within the entire Republican Party, but in the grand scheme of things only appeals to a relatively small slice of all Americans throughout the entire country. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/06/27/can-ron-desantis-displace-donald-trump-as-the-gops-combatant-in-chief

I am really frightened by the idea that DeSantis could be very capable of finding more ways to erode our democracy by being able to find a lot of loopholes that neither Trump nor W. Bush were able to find. 

Perhaps he could become an extreme right wing version of Nixon.

33 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura Leo, in a recent post you discussed seeing the perfection in all political events during expanded states of consciousness. Would you consider sharing some of your insights on this? I'm sure many would find it very interesting.

That's from the absolute perspective.

Desantis would be like Bush 2.0. Nothing good will come from it.

On the flipside, sooo many younger people are more political active, aware and engaged compared to before Trumps rise

Since Joe Biden has become the President of The United States, almost everything is a mess — inflation, and high gas prices as he did attack the energy sector.

I only have to look at the effect of 'the Biden administration policies' to realize that I won't be voting for Joe again.

@Leo Gura Trump was too dysfunction to cause any real long lasting damage other than that been a dysfunction perosn, but Desantis looks like far more dangerous, right? He already made some disturbing laws in Flordia. I want ot hear your prespective on this point. 

Trump has causes enromous lasting damage. A decade's worth.

Interesting..... but quite familiar. This candidate of yours seems quite medieval. I am hearing about him for the first time.

But despite adding capped "ENDORSES" I can't see where he did that, did he have a podcast with him, what did he say, did he say he will vote for him ?

I can talk and compliment Hitler all day long, all the good things he did, it still does not mean I endorse him, and what I heard here were just few "complements". I need to hear more of this if I am to conclude anything.

Anyway. If it is so.

I can see how people can go for the "better the devil you know than the devil you don't"  Which obviously, needless to say, as anything, can backfire terribly .

Maybe people are getting quite tired of the cultural SJW era and might vote "against" anything alike as a result, all while being clueless what they are actually voting for. I can see he is  scoring quite a few points on the anti SJW front.

Edited by Yog

On 7/1/2022 at 5:16 AM, Matthew85 said:

From limited states of awareness its very challenging to see this. 

O.o