Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

The Greatest Paradox on The Search For Truth

13 posts in this topic

In this dream, your direct experience is clouded by your perspective. Your perspective is based on the many beliefs/impressions you have taken which will shape your reality. You have no idea how ridiculous this is until you ACTUALLY take the effort to deconstruct your reality. But here are some secrets.

1. Majority of what you believe are lies, and you take these lies on as truth, because of this your reality will continually reflect your beliefs. How strong reality is able to reflect these beliefs is based on the strength of the emotions attached to those beliefs. If you have some doubt, reality will show you things to reinforce that doubt.

2. Now why is it like this. Very easy. God is Ultimate Truth. To be ultimate truth means you are the source of truth. So if you are the source of truth, then whatever truth you hold is true. So Reality is your servant, and it shapes your experience based on your beliefs. So your ability to experience infinite possibility is only limited by your beliefs. 

3. What does this mean? If you want to learn more, you need to drop all beliefs. Reality is not allowed to show you what you don't believe. Reality is your servant, Because you are God. All awakening is, is learning that you are God and finding out what is actually going on. You have placed yourself in an elaborate puzzle and have made it very challenging for you to realize what is going on. So here are some more hints.

4. The source of all experience is from you. You like to react to experience because you think it just happened, NO YOU made it happen. There is not a single experience you have not made based on your thoughts and emotions. The source of your power is your emotions, and which belief you focus them on, your thoughts then direct that power towards whatever those thoughts point too. This is why it is said Love is the most powerful thing there is, because it is the sole power that runs everything. When you awaken further you will understand. 

5. Everything in existence serves the awakening process. Because Infinity wants to go to sleep to experience itself anew, it eventually wants to awaken. What you know as evolution...is just awakening. Everything that is, is continually in the process of awakening because the eventual result will be the collapsing of infinity into complete nondistinction and the end of the dream. Then it will begin anew to have infinitely more experiences to learn of itself all over again. 

6. The uniqueness of this is your life is the most unique life. There will be similarities sure, but your perspective, your life, is the only one of its specific type that will ever be lived. Which means your configuration of beliefs which shape your reality is the only life of its specific makeup that will ever live. Be proud of your uniqueness.

7. Now here is the ultimate secret of why most on this forum do not understand the infinity of Gods and how it works. I'll use the map of your reality as a human to make it make sense. When Spirituality talks about awareness/awakening they are talking about the same thing. When God wakes up, God recognizes itself. How can God recognize itself? Because God is able to establish a connection. The reason why it is hard for you to grasp Oneness is because it is not part of your direct experience. Right now if all of humanity awakened to themselves as God fully...we all would have access to the opinions, memories, and feelings of everyone on the planet. God is able to create separate Gods, by putting them asleep. Since everything is God, if it is self-aware, it can exercise its sovereignty. But if its identity is small and it cannot feel the connections that are there it will treat it as an OTHER. 

8. This is a brilliant design. Because it wouldn't matter how many times I tell you that someone else is you, if you cannot FEEL that in your direct experience you won't believe it. The irony is, without these pointers I wonder if God would ever wake up? If you raise your awareness and FEEL the connection then you will TRULY awaken.

9. None of us have truly reached that level yet, because remember that part where Jesus said you could tell a mountain be thou removed and cast into the sea? He meant that. When you truly awaken, you can speak to all that is because you are all that is. You are just asleep, and are too blocked with fear and judgment to establish a connection. Psychedelics give us a glimpse to what it would be like to be in an awakened state and the various levels of awakening there are.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

24 minutes ago, Leo Palhano said:

@Razard86 pure gold - had a similar insight during a mushroom trip. thanks for sharing!

Yep Psychedelics are the gateways to what will eventually be our reality. I consider them a preview before the movie.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 Are you telling me that because of my beliefs I can't be the new Dan Bilzerian. That's the dream I want.

I call nonsense.

24 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Razard86 Are you telling me that because of my beliefs I can't be the new Dan Bilzerian. That's the dream I want.

I call nonsense.

Well great whatever you believe will always be true. How do you think delusion works? LOL. Its ingenius how everything works.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Well great whatever you believe will always be true. How do you think delusion works? LOL. Its ingenius how everything works.

I will stick to survival and reproduction theory to avoid spiritual delusions of grandeur.

Law of attraction,silliest theory out there.

The materialists are slowly learning about Non-Duality. One step at a time.

https://www.jamesgray.io/book/the-laws-of-human-nature

Robert Greene speaks about ancient humans communicating without language. What he doesn't know is they once were able to communicate telepathically. The ones that could not, killed off the ones who could. We are slowly getting towards that point again....ever so slowly.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

What he doesn't know is they once were able to communicate telepathically. The ones that could not, killed off the ones who could. We are slowly getting towards that point again....ever so slowly.

Source?How do you and can possibly know?

I already said step away from spirituality would benefit you.Also you may reconsider your beleif system too.Materialism rocks because it works and provides answers through science not from made up theories.

great share @Razard86

can you list a couple of your own beliefs that hold you back from full activation so i can see this a bit more concretely

7 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Source?How do you and can possibly know?

I already said step away from spirituality would benefit you.Also you may reconsider your beleif system too.Materialism rocks because it works and provides answers through science not from made up theories.

HAHAHHAH You don't even realize what you are saying.

1. Nikola Tesla didn't believe in Materialism. He is considered one of the greatest inventors of mankind. The only reason you have cell phone technology, and internet, is because of his scientific research. 

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla Quote Notebook for Journaling Paperback – April 15, 2020.

So why would I take a step back? Materialism has been debunked too many times. The only reason you say what you say is because of fear. You don't want to think that everything you see is an illusion. Its fine, eventually you will wake up.

2. It's not my job to source everything. All you will do is try to discredit anything. I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove anything. If you don't want to believe it, nothing I said or show you will convince you. I've already said, reality is your servant. You cannot see or experience what you don't want to. Its why people can be delusional. 

3. The Great Pyramids is literally evidence that something is off. 

Current technology could do it with Concrete, but Stone? Good luck. So how did Ancient so called primitive people do it? https://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/build-pyramid-today.htm

It is said that Tesla believed the Pyramids were used as energy sources.  https://bigthink.com/the-present/why-nikola-tesla-was-obsessed-with-egyptian-pyramids/

If there truly is no free will, LOA doesn't really make sense. The Absolute will just dream whatever it wants and unfold however it wants. The LOA is just waking up to whatever IS.

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

great share @Razard86

can you list a couple of your own beliefs that hold you back from full activation so i can see this a bit more concretely

The only way to truly activate as you would say is to clear yourself of all distortion. So the more educated and logical you are, the tougher this is going to be (scarier as well). You basically need to deconstruct your mind, question every belief and really ask yourself how true are these beliefs. The more you drop your beliefs the more things will be revealed to you. I would say do this slowly as if you do it too fast....well...let's just say it can freak you out.

I discovered that you can leave the dream at will before if you deconstruct everything....we are really in the dream because we have convinced ourselves everything is real

Your dream or reality is held together by your beliefs. Each belief is basically a statement combined with the faith/love that this statement is true. Psychedelics actually deconstruct the attachment to your beliefs, which allows your reality to shift the way it does. Its why you are able to gain insights so easily and view things hidden in the depths of your subconscious because the barriers that are erected are loosened. 

This was in my direct experience after my Car accident. My attachment to my body was loosened for 2 weeks and I was able to shift out of the dream if I allowed it to happen. I didn't lol it was scary as hell. I had to repeat I believe this is real over and over again. 

Because I was brave enough to test certain things I experienced and saw certain things. I experienced ONENESS for 2weeks without a psychedelic. So I know proof positive everything is me. Its why I laugh when someone tries to tell me different its like LOL. You have no idea.

20 hours ago, Razard86 said:

In this dream, your direct experience is clouded by your perspective. Your perspective is based on the many beliefs/impressions you have taken which will shape your reality. You have no idea how ridiculous this is until you ACTUALLY take the effort to deconstruct your reality. But here are some secrets.

1. Majority of what you believe are lies, and you take these lies on as truth, because of this your reality will continually reflect your beliefs. How strong reality is able to reflect these beliefs is based on the strength of the emotions attached to those beliefs. If you have some doubt, reality will show you things to reinforce that doubt.

Yes. This is a good pointer but instead of a "majority" I would write "ALL". ?