UnbornTao

Microdosing for Dating

16 posts in this topic

Have you guys tried microdosing for dating?

Imo, it's an intelligent alternative to alcohol if you're doing night game.

Of course, considering context and environment.

Edited by UnbornTao

I've seen Leo recommend a DMT vape pen instead of alcohol if you're going out to busy clubs.

Microdosing other psychedelics would probably be pretty similar. Although I suppose DMT is quite short lived, whereas if you accidentally miscalculate your microdose for traditional pyschedelics things could go south pretty bad cos it'll last a long time.

Tried going on a date with psilocybin once, I found it unhelpful. 
To be fair, the girl was kind of an airhead, we didn’t connect on a deep level and if I had been more sober I might have been able to keep it casual and light hearted and still have fun.

Instead I found myself getting quite stuck in blaming myself for the awkwardness and getting quite introspective, which really killed the vibe even more.

On the other hand I have had great pickup experiences during the tail end of an acid trip. So perhaps the bad experience was just a combination of a wrong match and my insecure headspace at the time.

Overall I would conclude that the internal state matters more than the substance. I wouldn’t try it on psilocybin again because I remember going from reasonably confident to insecure and introspective, with a diminished ability to find my way back to a playful headspace. LSD is probably better for this.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

I tried modafinil on a date once and it backfired, left me spaced out and not at my best.

DMT can make for a good date activity if you do it together. Just keep the dose low.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT can make for a good date activity if you do it together. Just keep the dose low.

But it lasts only like 5 minutes. Or you mean basking together in the afterglow? 

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

But it lasts only like 5 minutes. Or you mean basking together in the afterglow? 

It's more like 15 mins. And you can redose it as long as you want.

But it's actually a big plus that it lasts so short because it's very low-commitment. It's hard to convince someone to do a 4hr trip.

You're not doing a full trip here, you're just giving her a taste. And then you can move on to sexy time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

The only good drug to microdose for this would be MDMA.

Beautiful substance but deadly for microdosing. 

I would suggested it only on very special occasions even formal ones. 

βoa-2cb is good, is pretty seductive but it needs time to kick in. 

Edited by Insane butterfly
add

You need stimulants for socializing , LSD is a stimulant, a micro dose of LSD is perfect for socializing.

The most effective for interacting with women for me have been LSD and MDMA. I connect so strongly to the feminine sensitivity and her experience. And we can connect so much deeper. But it can go badly if the environment is full of aggressive douche bags Bc your sensitive on that stuff and that energy will come right in. 

Also shrooms and dancing for hours, after this you will be so confident you can talk to anyone balls out. But you gotta really dance your heart out for hours and not give a shit what anyone thinks. 

Another good one is a Strong determination sit before the date. But sometimes that gets me too serious 

On 6/29/2022 at 11:14 PM, something_else said:

Although I suppose DMT is quite short lived, whereas if you accidentally miscalculate your microdose for traditional pyschedelics things could go south pretty bad cos it'll last a long time.

Right? How much time does microdosing DMT last?

On 6/30/2022 at 9:52 AM, flowboy said:

Overall I would conclude that the internal state matters more than the substance. 

Have you tried deliberately shifting your state?

Edited by UnbornTao

2 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Have you experimented with deliberately changing your state? I'd like to investigate that.

I have.

Any "positive thinking" sort of mental hacks haven't worked for me really, worn off quickly.

What did work:

- Shamanic breathing before a date

- Heavy lifts in the gym before a date

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Alcohol is probably the best substance to micro-dose for interacting with women.

It's called liquid courage for a reason ^_^

hrhrhtewgfegege

Imagine if women would make a topic on the best substance to interact with men on...xD

Seems kind of hilarious in reverse.

In the end, if you're mentally healthy, nothing can hurt you and you got nothing to hide, or change.

Then again, almost nobody is completely healthy, and us neurotics do want to get laid thank you very much.

I like the approach of being honest about your state instead of changing your state.

I don't always, but when I do... it's so good to be okay wherever you are at, start there, and see how your state shifts after that.

Much easier to stay grounded and pull someone into your reality that way.

Reason is, when you're coming into the date with a substance or a trick to shift state, you're already 0-1 behind.

Because now you took an action that affirms you're not good enough as you are.

Edited by flowboy